India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I don't like Sobti!! (Page 12)

saga_twilight IF-Dazzler
saga_twilight
saga_twilight

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
I neither like Barun n0r Arnav yaar...I have always l0ved him, Arnav that is. And I have l0ved and respected Barun f0r the ability t0 present himself in this r0le. I never watched serials, this is my first and m0st pr0bably the last. He quits, 0r even, she quits, I quit t00. 0thers will always be less than perfect f0r me. I eat sleep dream ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA and it w0nt ever change...but ya, n0 quitting this f0rum as l0ng as writers write here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleon

-B.N.K- IF-Stunnerz
-B.N.K-
-B.N.K-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
my mom always says that i started watching tv before i started to talk...i watched hindi ,english all sort or thing...but i never seen fans like u guys...i know that actors get paid for acting and there is a lot of actors they are good but fans like u guys ...

u guys are making me cry and laugh as much as BS did.i m a huge fan of that show...i dont know what is gonna happend to that show but i will never forget u guys...

and u gays can think i m selfish but but i have to say that if SP OR PH is doing all this then ok this world is all about money but  if barun is doing all this bcz of his stupid dream which has the chances of no come true is 100% then good luck to him...

bcz my mom always says that u can never be happy by breaking someones heart who loves u...

good luck sobti i wish u pay for this in hell but not on earth... 

karmachameleon

..ashiya.. IF-Rockerz
..ashiya..
..ashiya..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Agree with ur each and every words.. Arnav Singh Raizada has become an important part of our lives and no one could potray that character better than Barun..If he sees this posts then he'll come to knw what role he plays in our lives.If Barun leaves I'm quitting too.. Bt will really miss his smirk,eyes,that smile and everything abt him.

karmachameleon

imaan Senior Member
imaan
imaan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
ooo my GOD i can't put my thoughts in words...KC u took all thoughts out in ur post what i feel...i always consider people mad who become mad over serial heros or herions but ...ASR ARNAV ...his what the...they made me drool and love over this character...most importantly i never read any ff or ss in my life aur watch vms or read interviews but thia man made me ...i don't know what will be the future of this show but...we live in this character with arnav...bt sach mein barun you are taking our breath away our arnav...chotay...asr...lard governer away from us...misss u all my life...i amm crying na jao na...

karmachameleon

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
LOVELY... :)

karmachameleon

Kurup IF-Dazzler
Kurup
Kurup

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moomin4455

Originally posted by Kurup

U know wat KC...u wrote everything from a female perspective, but do u know that Barun SObti even has a huge male following,,,,(tat does mean that they are gays)..

Many unmarried men who watch this show coz of family want to become like ASR (who can fit in that rule other than Barun SObti) with regard to their attitude and their carrer., married men are forced or willingly are trying to be like Arnav caring for their loved one...men who are brothers are giving importance a bit more to their sisters...I was travelling by bus and overheard a guy saying to his friend "I want to cross check every detail of my would be brother in law coz i am scared if he ditches my sister just like Shyam did to Anjali"...

I personally started watching this serial coz of my wife...My wife has only four obssessions in her life...choclates, icecreams, shahrukh khan, and Barun Sobti...She hardly even cares for me as much as she cares for these two people.  IN our 5 years of marital life she has wished me only once on my birthday exactly at midnight, but never missed to wish these two persons on their birthday.  When Arnav and not Sobti celebrated his birthday on the show, I was forced to decorate my house coz it ws Arnav's birthday...

My gist to say this is that Its not just tat girls go gagaa over him but there are guys tooo who are equallly possessive about him just like u are, only thing is some show and others dont..coz they feel these serials to be only a part of girl's lfie and not men's life...

My wife in the hospital bed is asked by doctors not to take stress, but who will listen to the doctor...She is in her own lost land of Barun quitting,...THank GOD that people like u r still there to make my mad love smile by reading ur scripts...

MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL THE WRITERS OUT THERE IN THIS LOVELY FORUM DO CONTINUE WITH UR FICTIONS ON ARNAV..NEVER EVER STOP...IT MEANS A LOT TO MANY PEOPLE...

I think i might be selfish in asking u guyz to write despite understanding ur mental trauma or ur emotional status, but nothing is in our hands naaa...only thng we can do is let us get a chance to watch Sobti in someother new show which is not a 4 lions production...

You are an amazing husband!! I told my other half I was feeling a little morose about my favourite serial going crappy on me with the lead leaving and he just looked at me like I'm crazy! 

I have to hide my pain inside ROFL why can't he appreciate me for being a bit mad?!

The fact is that ur better half loves this madness but does not want to accept it or show it coz may be u will think tat he is mad and might think wat a mad pair u both r...lots of madness right...not all guyz show their madness, I am forced to show coz of my madness for my mad wife...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleonmaverickmartinrocking meenuArshi.Sugi.IPK

AnupamaJY IF-Rockerz
AnupamaJY
AnupamaJY

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
awesome post!
i m going 2 miss him sooo much!
barun is the soul of the show!
bt still there is a chance...so lets hope for the best!

karmachameleon

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
You've got everything that's on eveybody's  minds out there in your post. Seriously, it did seem like the end of the world when I first saw someone put up a post that Barun was taking a break and not quitting, and then I saw all those updates on his Fb fan page and it made my heart sink to the deepest depths imaginable.

What are we going to do without him?

Even if 4lions replaces Barun, Arnav Singh Raizada is NOT going to be there anymore. Come on, noone can possibly have the same identical swagger that he has, the same mischief, anger and emotion in his eyes, the same steamy aura that Sobti does. I cannot deny him anything (obviously), but I do confess that the show has been sinking into Idon'tknowwhat crap and if Barun wants out, he's welcome. Because the Arnav we fell in love with, are still in love with, is in danger of getting trampled over by meaningless storylines.

Barun and ASR - I love them both. And I'm gonna miss them BOTH!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleonKurup

Go to top