India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I don't like Sobti!! (Page 10)

bhuvii Senior Member
bhuvii
bhuvii

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
After reading your post i even start crying my heart out ...
felt so depressed ...and found how.much i love them an made my day with them like an inbuilt thing of my day
...really going to miss asr i.e barun sobti ...
You r right ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleonrocking meenu

ENLIGHTENED1 Goldie
ENLIGHTENED1
ENLIGHTENED1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
we all  at the same boat but what politics is going behind the scene we dont know lets wish him all the best in life

moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kurup

U know wat KC...u wrote everything from a female perspective, but do u know that Barun SObti even has a huge male following,,,,(tat does mean that they are gays)..

Many unmarried men who watch this show coz of family want to become like ASR (who can fit in that rule other than Barun SObti) with regard to their attitude and their carrer., married men are forced or willingly are trying to be like Arnav caring for their loved one...men who are brothers are giving importance a bit more to their sisters...I was travelling by bus and overheard a guy saying to his friend "I want to cross check every detail of my would be brother in law coz i am scared if he ditches my sister just like Shyam did to Anjali"...

I personally started watching this serial coz of my wife...My wife has only four obssessions in her life...choclates, icecreams, shahrukh khan, and Barun Sobti...She hardly even cares for me as much as she cares for these two people.  IN our 5 years of marital life she has wished me only once on my birthday exactly at midnight, but never missed to wish these two persons on their birthday.  When Arnav and not Sobti celebrated his birthday on the show, I was forced to decorate my house coz it ws Arnav's birthday...

My gist to say this is that Its not just tat girls go gagaa over him but there are guys tooo who are equallly possessive about him just like u are, only thing is some show and others dont..coz they feel these serials to be only a part of girl's lfie and not men's life...

My wife in the hospital bed is asked by doctors not to take stress, but who will listen to the doctor...She is in her own lost land of Barun quitting,...THank GOD that people like u r still there to make my mad love smile by reading ur scripts...

MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL THE WRITERS OUT THERE IN THIS LOVELY FORUM DO CONTINUE WITH UR FICTIONS ON ARNAV..NEVER EVER STOP...IT MEANS A LOT TO MANY PEOPLE...

I think i might be selfish in asking u guyz to write despite understanding ur mental trauma or ur emotional status, but nothing is in our hands naaa...only thng we can do is let us get a chance to watch Sobti in someother new show which is not a 4 lions production...

You are an amazing husband!! I told my other half I was feeling a little morose about my favourite serial going crappy on me with the lead leaving and he just looked at me like I'm crazy! 

I have to hide my pain inside ROFL why can't he appreciate me for being a bit mad?!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleonKuruprocking meenukuts

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
i will only be wasting my energy if i have to make another post or comment on urs with a long list of what i feel... 
how i feel...
why i feel...

so i will end it with bare minimum words...

YOU ECHOED MY THOUGHTS...

Also kurup ... whose post u have attached in urs... 

i have nothing more to say than what u guys have conveyed!! 

Arnav Singh Raizada has become an household name ... and he is the one i see in my husband( i am not sure if u wanna call me shameless .. but i dont care)... and this changed my life ... my thoughts ... my attitude towards life... i cannot imagine a life without this person ... for i do not remember what i felt ... how i felt ... why i felt before IPKKND happened .. before ASR happened... and least but not the least .. before ARHI happened!!
~P

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Please don't take away your writing...first Barun and now you...please please no! 

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
True..I kind of felt ditched by my non existent boyfriendBroken Heart when the quitting rumours had started 2 months ago..I am a bit egoistic by nature..So though I was heartbroken at  that time..(poor me It's just a fictional show and I tried to remind myself that fact every now and then)..I accepted it and decided to move on..I deliberately reduced my obsesion towards the actual show and started giving my attention to numerous FF's and SS's in this forum..I absolutely adore your FATEMATE..Clap

I don't know what all things are happening off screen..But I firmly believe that the fact that this is a love story and the audience wanted nothing other than ARHI onscreen forced other actors to quit..Being a mere prop in a superhit show might not do anything for their career.They might rather have an important role in a not so happening show.If I were in their place,I would have done the same.They might not have even looked at the script since most of the side charaters did not have any dialogues for months..Unhappy

Afterall It is Mr.Sobti's life...He can take decisions in his life as much as I can in my life..
There is no hiding the fact that I was disappointed since the prolonged kidnapping track was introduced to otherwise a smooth love story..(with occassional glitches like OTT antics by Khushi)..
I truly feel for Sanaya..Yes I do..She deserved better..The entire cast and the crew deserved better..We the audience deserved better...!!
I feel that the original story of ArHi had been butchered due to several reasons..The audience and the associated people with the show being some of the reasons..But can't blame any..Because I believe in fate..maybe our show's fate was supposed to be like this..!!

I feel for Arnav and Khushi..They truly are star crossed..There was no a single moment of peace for them since their contract wedding..!!!
Now my entire expectation lies on the excellent writers of this forum..Give our Arnav and Khushi all the happiness they deserve..atleast there,no body will quit citing many reasons and other priorities in life
Mr.Sobti is a grown up man and an intelligent individual who can take decisions in his life.He appears to be genuine,normal,humble guy in his interviews..
With this said,I would love to wish luck to Mr.Sobti and the entire cast and crew of the show..May God shower them with all the  happiness and success in all their future ventures..

Edited by Archana89 - 11 November 2012 at 11:27pm

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Graphic-tastic CC,FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
to busy spamming to comment KC. Sorry about that.

will be back soon

NAFISA09 IF-Dazzler
NAFISA09
NAFISA09

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
awesome post...

Go to top