Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suchikashyap thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Plz dont get me wrong but even after reading the post twice i dont get it if you like barun or not bcoz if you dont like barun then you should wait till barun leaves and being replaced may be he is replaced with sumone who play this character as well as barun. I love ASR more but i love barun also and for me no one can replace him. Again I am saying please dont get me wrong I dont know why but when people say that they dont like Barun I cant control myself I know that everyone had their own opinion but still I cant digest the fact that people like ASR but not Barun who made this fictional character as real as anything. I AM REALLY SORRY if you find it offensive but still I dont liked the fact that you dont like Barun
Tamannaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: suchikashyap

Plz dont get me wrong but even after reading the post twice i dont get it if you like barun or not bcoz if you dont like barun then you should wait till barun leaves and being replaced may be he is replaced with sumone who play this character as well as barun. I love ASR more but i love barun also and for me no one can replace him. Again I am saying please dont get me wrong I dont know why but when people say that they dont like Barun I cant control myself I know that everyone had their own opinion but still I cant digest the fact that people like ASR but not Barun who made this fictional character as real as anything. I AM REALLY SORRY if you find it offensive but still I dont liked the fact that you dont like Barun

So agree with you, only Barun who portrayed ASR character we love. So we love Barun and ASR/ARNAV all together. No one could do any better than Barun Sobti. I will not watch without him. Thanks for pointing out.
horizon123 thumbnail
Beautiful post, totally agree with you, feelings are mutual.
karmachameleon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: tamannausa

So agree with you, only Barun who portrayed ASR character we love. So we love Barun and ASR/ARNAV all together. No one could do any better than Barun Sobti. I will not watch without him. Thanks for pointing out.

Hmmm - as a writer - I am disappointed at myself that it wasn't clear enough from my post if I like Barun or not because it seemed pretty obvious to me when I said - If Barun leaves IPKKND - I leave IPKKND, hence, I HAVE to like Barun who portrayed Arnav Singh Raizada so well and WILL NOT tolerate anyone else playing that role. I hope this helped.
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I agree with you... I never thought that I would fall in love with this 'fictional' character named Arnav Singh Raizada..

He is only a 'fictional' character... But for the crazy girls around the globe, for me, he's more than a character, whom we love so much that we're fighting a tough battle to save him, to save his reputation, and to save ourselves, as we can't bear the fact that someone else would be stepping into Arnav's shoes after Mr. Barun Sobti leaves.

I started off to watch this show only for Sanaya, as I didn't know how fine actor Barun was. But never knew that I will crazily fall in love with this guy, be it BS or ASR! We cried with Arnav, we laughed with Arnav, he was the one who made 'What The' extremely famous. And it's only Barun who can well portray this character... And NO ONE ELSE!!

For me, both the leads are equally important. I can't see Sanaya Irani romancing someone else in THIS show except BARUN SOBTI!! ArHi are the CHARM of this show... SaRun can only portray these characters beautifully...

BS HAS TO CONTINUE IPKKND!! WE WILL MAKE HIM CONTINUE!!

SpringPearl thumbnail
thanks for making this post!
No BS NO ipk😭
karmachameleon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: humsafar

KC ur he best thing happened to me🤗

Awww - thanks buddy!!

I wonder why but thanks a lot - I appreciate it!!

-KC
rainyday3000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Perfect post to describe my feelings for Baruns exit from the show...I swear I wanna cry...n I know I will cry when I see someone else as Arnav... I can't quit watching the show coz I love sanaya equally n I will support her all the way...n if Barun is leaving than there must be a valid reason coz Barun is a very honest n genuine guy...will always love him...first tv actor I m so fond of...I m his fan for life weather is appears on tv or not...so close to my heart IPKKND...Barun...Sanaya...Karen...Akshay...Abhaas...Daljit...Deepali...buaji...mami...naniji...LOVE U ALWAYS!!! Very emotional...tears rolling... 😭 !!!
Tamannaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: karmachameleon

Hmmm - as a writer - I am disappointed at myself that it wasn't clear enough from my post if I like Barun or not because it seemed pretty obvious to me when I said - If Barun leaves IPKKND - I leave IPKKND, hence, I HAVE to like Barun who portrayed Arnav Singh Raizada so well and WILL NOT tolerate anyone else playing that role. I hope this helped.

Muuuah to you. I am not in my subtle mind right now since this mess with Barun started,😭 Please don't hate me for that dammit..🤗
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
u know what its like u have put my exact thoughts here!!!!
i so love your post!!!!
i may wish barun leave the show and take break n comeback in different show but i dont want him to take my ASR from him!!!
becoz i love arnav soo much to loose!!!!