Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Does Barun Know actually Who his Fanz Are?

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
I have been thinking about this for a while. Does Barun Sobti really know his fanbase?

Does he really know how versatile his fanbase is ? I have a doubt on it.
Until now through SBS or other news channel he got and received messages and gifts from fanz. As far as I understood he only met some young fanz and he had a vague idea of having this age range fan base..

But does he know where all the fanz are:

A fan of Arnav is a housewife having one or more children .. watching IPK together .. where the baby also humming rabba ve with their mom..

A fan of mid age woman having been gone through a lot of struggle finding utter solace in the daily dose of magical Rabba ves..

A fan of modern urban independent woman who looked through this character and can relate to real life incidents and come up with nice analysis.. loving Arshi along with that..

A fan with very hectic professional life still wanting to give her two cents on the current turmoil or emotional breakthroughs of the magical leads by managing some of her precious times..

A fan with a new life started with their partner and trying to adjust in the new life just the way our jodi is going through .. with love trust

A fan who is not even indian living far apart from him .. still embracing the leads as their own without any prejudice ..

Above all a fan who is truly love to spend their times on him and his everything .. which may prevent her from doing some other bad habits as she is busy with the Magical leads life ..

So does really really Barun Sobti know how much lucky he is to have so much versatile and i would say good sophisticated fanbase for his entire life ?

Barun you better understand this.. for one last time..

Pls dont underestimate your Fanbase .. Be proud of us.. Stay back for us..

Edited by godhuli_4_Sarun - 11 November 2012 at 4:24pm

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

srkqazifansakuno1SASUHUNIBarunlover1dharsh18xyzw23149ndaussiegal22supermom1simpSilpa_25jyot_pujaWhite.PearlHopeleslyInLoveDeepusingh08WhatThe_ipkkndAchinta97banglesnaadhira_khansami99MAS_5253Anshi7crazy5crazyaddiction-akki-sadianabilvinu.srPyaaraarnavIpoonarosalineakcrackerszone-Siaa-trishy13looser01avyarimanomad.nessposhahranjeeta_kaurIPKKNDkaur92soni28thechaigirlmomb24pugletLuv_isnt_classypreethi.saseedaKatelynmusicfan5-Sunset--Zara-_disha_.SobtiLicious.soharaArnieBoyBarun

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
true talk!...between villages, districts, local goverment area, states, coutries and Continents. We fan are chanting "Barun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

looser01Pyaaraarnav-Siaa-momb24IPKKNDkaur92-Sunset-thulasi_arshiGodhuliLogon

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avyarima

true talk!...between villages, districts, local goverment area, states, coutries and Continents. We fan are chanting "Barun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

exactly.. I am so proud to be one of this fandom..

But I really dont know whether he really knows it or not..
bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
No he does not know how many people adore him as ASR.. That's the problem.. I remember in Noreen Khan's 1st interview with him, she asked him if he knew about it, and he said no, as he always busy working, and he said that Sanaya came from UK and told him that people were keep asking about him etc. I wished this UK trip was in last month, it might had opened Barun's eyes and he could have realised how many loves him.

Edited by Baki - 11 November 2012 at 3:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KatelynGodhuliLogon_disha_

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
i always wonder too...does he have any idea at all?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KatelynGodhuliLogon

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
He doesn't believe in a word like fan
I have noticed many times him saying that I don't know and don not believe in fans or something I just believe viewers who watch my show and me and appreciate me work
So yeah agree he really doesn't know about his fanbase

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodhuliLogon

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Baki

No he does not know how many people adore him as ASR.. That's the problem.. I remember in Noreen Khan's 1st interview with him, she asked him if he knew about it, and he said no, as he always busy working, and he said that Sanaya came from UK and told him that people were keep asking about him etc. I wished this UK trip was in last month, it might had opened Barun's eyes and he could have realised how many loves him.

really buddy.. He really dont know who we are .. how much more mature enough fanbase he has..

If he truly know .. he might give it a some more months.. some more time... I wish i can convey this..

vinu.srKatelyn-Zara-

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
in barun's recent interview with raj, you can tell he doesnt have a clue of how big his fan base is. he really doesnt know. damn!

xxx

KatelynGodhuliLogon* Unnati *

Go to top