India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ALL about Barun sobti

Jo_Pinchy Goldie
Jo_Pinchy
Jo_Pinchy

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
I have been silent when everyone was spamming SP. I was just trying to reason out the roots of the problem. I couldn't , cause you can't believe anyone unless BARUN STATES : I QUIT IPKKND FOR SUCH &SUCH REASON/. 

I see people posting to be over and out with the show obsession, as in the end of the day its just a TV show. 
Then i read Barun being forced to leave by the PH & SP pressure.
Then some reliable sources like RJNoreen khan tweets, (they are the ppl i will put my trust on as they have conversed with Barun and the fact they felt the vibe of something not right.)

Barun stating, that he is going on longish break or whatever. This is the guy who once came out open about juggling with his movie and show.(when fans made uproar about his absence in the show) telling viewers to be patient as he is not going anywhere. Today this man itself is confused on what words to utter to confirm the present situation. He is a down-to -earth guy, we see this in his gestures either off-screen or live show awards. Him being humble is commendable. 

Now coming to what i wanna say is even if the show ends its not a big deal, but being unfair to an actor like Barun who gave IPK & PH &SP such world-wide popularity is a BIG DEAL. ( i DO NOT INCLUDE SANAYA HERE, AS NO SOURCE IS SPEAKING ABOUT HER, HOWEVER SARUN TOGETHER MADE THE SHOW POPULAR). 

Sometimes I feel this chaos made by fans will butcher Barun's career in future. 
( just stating my fear) however i am with this whole idea of KEEP CALM AND SUPPORT BARUN SOBTI) 

This is such heart-wrenching news, for me and my friends who love everything about the show, until lately when the cv's started butchering the consistent character of lead roles. Once and for all THE SHOW HAD THE BEST ACTORS, ALAS! THE PH DIDN'T UTILISE THE TALENT WELL. THEY ONLY HAD THE GREED TO KEEP RELEASING NEW SHOWS. LOOKING AHEAD, THEY FAILED TO SEE WHAT THEY COULD DO THE MOST WITH PRESENT. (YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN BY THIS, DON'T YOU?)

Edited by serialaddict12 - 11 November 2012 at 2:43pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

birjaina123chupachupsweet_butterflykadi9crackerszoneIpoona

nomad.ness Goldie
nomad.ness
nomad.ness

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you.

I am just praying that all these chaos from us fans will not go in a negative way for him but only positivity for Barun.

Right now, I dont even care for IPK, I just want Barun to be given justice. I feel like he is the scapegoat in all this with all the big players 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_Pinchy

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top