Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by you2

^^Ranbir close to Yuvraj too .RK called him his friend recently.

Nihar Pandya  too used to hangout with RK and DP..

Spread the love is his motto..❤️

He did a friendly appearance for Salman in Chillar Party.  😆

Okay that's really weird. Who is friends with all of his girlfrend's current and ex-boyfriends?

He was friends with Imran too.
Originally posted by chocolover89

Okay that's really weird. Who is friends with all of his girlfrend's current and ex-boyfriends?

He was friends with Imran too.

Don't forget Shahid; when he was dating Nargis & Bips.  😆

Originally posted by bambogli

Don't forget Shahid; when he was dating Nargis & Bips.  😆

Okay, Ranbir has some serious issues 😆

It's based on the bestselling book "The Immortals of Meluha" by Amish Tripathi.

This is good reads' brief summary of the book:

1900 BC. In what modern Indians mistakenly call the Indus Valley Civilization. The inhabitants of that period called it the land of Meluha a near perfect empire created many centuries earlier by Lord Ram, one of the greatest monarchs that ever lived. This once proud empire and its Suryavanshi rulers face severe perils as its primary river, the revered Saraswathi, is slowly drying to extinction. They also face devastating terrorist attacks from the east, the land of the Chandravanshis. To make matters worse, the Chandravanshis appear to have allied with the Nagas, an ostracized and sinister race of deformed humans with astonishing martial skills. The only hope for the Suryavanshis is an ancient legend: When evil reaches epic proportions, when all seems lost, when it appears that your enemies have triumphed, a hero will emerge. Is the rough-hewn Tibetan immigrant Shiva, really that hero? And does he want to be that hero at all? Drawn suddenly to his destiny, by duty as well as by love, will Shiva lead the Suryavanshi vengeance and destroy evil? This is the first book in a trilogy on Shiva, the simple man whose karma re-cast him as our Mahadev, the God of Gods.

It's supposed to be a very good book...and from whatever I've heard of the book, it certainly sounds like a movie that would be veryyy interesting...if done well, this would probably be a crowning jewel in the actor's careers.

Oh that sounds goood...
lol kareena hinted about the a movie wid hrithik n i have a feeling she eill do it let deepika look away
Originally posted by bambogli

Where is Sukesh...   🤣

Oh ho!! Late again..But glad to know i'm not the only one who consider her as a has-been 😛 

Have a genuine doubt...if Deepika is with Kwan, why bling still carries her profile in their website?
Even bling's twitter a/c is tweeting her race 2 links. Is the contract not officially over?? 😕

Originally posted by shadow.warrior

Oh ho!! Late again..But glad to know i'm not the only one who consider her as a has-been 😛 

Have a genuine doubt...if Deepika is with Kwan, why bling still carries her profile in their website?
Even bling's twitter a/c is tweeting her race 2 links. Is the contract not officially over?? 😕

@ bold red: Can't recall if Masand or Bollywood Basket posted it, but I'm sure I read a piece with the same subject. It was like -- Deepika is now with KWAN, but Kasbekar is still purporting she's with Bling.

As you are saying Bling is still tweeting promoting her, I guess, both KWAN & Bling manage her. May be Kasbekar sees her endorsements & Blah sees her movie deals.  😕

It's really confusing...  yesterday, I checked Raindrop's tweets & I found them promoting Chitrangada Singh 😳 I've been following KWAN's tweets since last week...  & I found them tweeting about Chitrangada's events. How is this possible! Chitrangada doesn't earn as much as Deepika...  Why would she opt for two managers  😕 

Kareena would lose it though, if she loses another film to DPad. 😆 ...I also think Hrithik and DPad would look very good together. Let's see what happens..must say DP's new managers are doing a great job!

Loses? She practically handed those films over to her.
Abbas Mustan wanted her for Race 2 when they were still scripting the film. But at the time she was also signed up for Agent Vinod with Saif, and Kurbaan was about to release. So she decided to do Agent Vinod with him over Race 2.
She refused Johar's film with Emran Hashmi and apparently walked outta Ram Leela 😭

Okay, Ranbir has some serious issues 😆

In their heydays even Dino Morea and Milind Soman used to be pally with all their ex-gfs and their exes as well as current bfs.