India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan New OS : Manvi a saviour !

Virman_Diwani Groupbie
Virman_Diwani
Virman_Diwani

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Hi guys ..as you can see i was a silent member ..decided to write my first ever os here on virman ..dnt know how it will be like so pls criticize ..ill try to improve ..hope u enjoy !! Smile
Manvi : A saviour 

Virat, was betrayed by everyone in his life knowingly or unknowingly, his mom who was always by his side gave him strength was no more in this world,his mom vanshika died in an car accident 8 months back..his  brother cum friend viren was buzy in his own life ..the person who destroyed his life was none other than the girl he loved for the first tym ...whom he wanted to spend his life with ...Maya ..she din just left him ..but takes away everything, every single piece of music he created, she din just broked his heart but snatched away everything from him ..his music his life he was mere breathing but not alive ..ppl used to make fun of his life..they never saw the sadness behind that eyes,everyone just reminded him that he was a looser ..a looser who lost everything for a girl..his dadaji started to took him as a burden on his family,virat who was once a cheerful naughty guy ,who always made others smile was just a lifeless piece of flesh now, finally a day came when he decided to end his life ...decided to free his dadaji from the burden ..decided to free his friends from a looser friend ..decided to free himself from his soul..to reach upthere to his MOM ..
Shimla :
"I cannot take this anymore maa ...i miss you , y did you left me like that all alone" said virat with teary eyes ..he was on the edge of the mountain,breathing the air one last tym,was ready to jump wen suddenly he heard that melodious voice ..."Oye tum pagal ho kya ..gir gaye toh " He turned around to see see the person who just stopped him from leaving the world ..FROM COMMITING THE SUICIDE ..
Virat : who the hell are you to stop me? asked virat fuming in anger even though he cudn deny the fact that she was beautiful ...she was dressed purely in white and was looking like an angel .. He was awestruck .. "Am i already dead n in heaven , how am i seeing an angel ' thought virat n came out of his thought process when she waved her hand around his face ..
Manvi : hi mera naam manvi hai..intro baad mai le lena pehle ye batao suicide kyun kar rhe the ??? pagal ho kya ..??
Virat : thats none of your business ok ...go away !!
Manvi : i am not leaving you alone here ..chalo ab batao kyun suicide kar rhe the n naam kya hai tumhara ?
shakal se toh handsome ho ..
said manvi like a cute littile child ..she looked so innocent that for a moment he was lost in her innocence ..n came back in reality after few seconds ..
Virat : I am virat ..n y i want to suicide ye tum nai samjhogi ..
said virat n moved further to jump wen she held her hand !

he was surprised by her sudden action but he felt good , he felt like shez drenching away all his pain with just that mere touch, he was staring her face like a baby..
Manvi : bade chep ho yaar , akeli ladki dekhi to line maarne lage , abi thodi der pehle to marne ja rahe the !!she said while making dramatic faces ...
virat just laughed at her antics ..n said
Virat : Mere apne mujhe kabi samajh nai paye..tum toh abhi mili ho ..samajh paogi mujhe ?
Manvi : pehle baitho idhar aaram se ..aur mujhe apni problem batao..manvi sabki problem chutkiyon mai solve kar deti hai ..n sometyms strangers understands you more than anyone else!! TRUST ME yar !

Virat started to tell her everything ..how much he loved music ...how he met maya n how she betrayed him ..dnt knw y he felt like to open up each n every page of his past in front of her..in front of manvi..may be because of that word TRUST ME ...yes those words were frm her hearts gave him the hope that everything will be fine , she will make it fine, she listened to him carefully she got tears in her eyes but she din let it out ..

Manvi : Bas itni si baat !! isk lie tum apni zindagi khat karna chahte the !

I'll continue it soon ...n pls dont expect any intimate scenes between them in this os ...its bit different Tongue

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

maria_05vattyxvirmanishalxjesskapoorvgaamarytisdaleangeldhaalanu1989cukkyFairyAngel12PrincessMenusreshta90riastarMadhuChowdarymy.shringsha19shikha_006xoxsusanxoxnrithyaoaysha1989..Lavi..SweetAngels96virumanuJULIELalicemathcutie_mahimamaria_awan..BlueBird..jia123sagarangel_sofiaohsehun.-GayathriK-__Aarti__Syed695littlesmilepreetipcMsFoodyTwoShoesDelena-cious

Virman_Diwani Groupbie
Virman_Diwani
Virman_Diwani

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
no response Cry
SweetAngels96 Goldie
SweetAngels96
SweetAngels96

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Aww this is awesome luv it
Plz cont soon n pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Virman_Diwani

Virman_Diwani Groupbie
Virman_Diwani
Virman_Diwani

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovearnavandkhu

Aww this is awesome luv it
Plz cont soon n pm me
you re sweet you know ...i am updating in few mins ...will pm you Smile
PrincessMenu Senior Member
PrincessMenu
PrincessMenu

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
really amazing update i cant wait yaar plz continue soon and pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Virman_Diwani

Virman_Diwani Groupbie
Virman_Diwani
Virman_Diwani

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Part 2 :

Manvi : Bas itni si baat !! isk lie tum apni zindagi khat karna chahte the !
virat was shocked n was bit angry as it was just itni si baat for her ..he stood up n said
virat : maine kaha tha na tum nai samjhogi !!
Manvi : Mai nai samjhugi ?Noody can understand the importance of life bettr than me,virat life is given just once by him,dnt end it for just a girl , n too that selfish girl who din understood your love , who betrayed someone like you ..,tum yahan apni zindagi khatm karna chahte ho , vahan koi apni akhri saans k lie lad rha hai koshish kar rha hai har ek pal ko khushi se jeene k lie ..apne ateet(past) se bahar aao virat ..bhool jao use ..apne gharvalon ko ye sabit karke dikhado ki tum kamjor nai ho , abhi toote nai ho,bhot kuch kar sakte ho..jaan dene se kya hoga? kisi ko koi fark nai padega ..tum hamesha hamesha k lie ek haare hue insaan ki tarah jaane jaoge..kya yahi chahte ho tum ..kya tumhari maa ne yahi sapne dekhe the tumhare lie ,maya tumhara succha pyar nai thi , tumhara pyar tumhara intezar kar rha hoga kahin ..vo larki jo tumhe kabhi dhoka nai degi ..tumhare sukh mai dukh mai hamesha sath rahegi..zindagi ko ek aur mauka do tabhi zindagi tumhe ek aur mauka degi khud ko sabit karne ka , !! promise me virat you will never do this again ..never evr !!
he kept his eyes close n listened to her ...she sounded him lyk a song ..a butful song..song he can sing forever..
Virat : i promise you manvi ..ill be a bettr person...kya tum mera sath dogi hamesha hamesha k lie ??? Dnt knw y but he asked it ..n opend his eyes wen din got any response
he got restless wen he din found her ..he searched for her around every corner ..but she was nowere ..she just disappeared ..there far he saw an old man sitting on the edge of a stone covering himself with a overcoat bigger than his size ..he looked in his 70s..virat went toward him and asked ..
Virat : hello uncle ..have you seen any girl here ..her name is manvi ..she was with me few moments ago ..dnt know were she got disapeared
O.M: Manvi .. my daughter !! said the old man while stammering
Virat felt relievd but was surprised too as he looked like the age of a grandfather
Virat : Oh thats grt ..were is she ?? i wanted to say thanks to her ..for saving my life ..for
Shutup !! shouted old man with all his force ..n said ..if you are joking with me than its a very indecent joke ..
virat was surprised with his words n din unerstood why he thought that he was joking ...
Virat : dekhiye mai koi majak nai kar rha ...vo abi mere sath thi aur ..
O.M : Howz this possible ? she died 20 yrs ago ..she slipped from that mountain cliff n never came back..said the old man while crying n fell to the ground on his knees ..
Virat din believd his ears ...or he just din wanted to believe it anyhow..how is this possible ..she was there with him ..she saved him..then he started remembering her words ..Mai nai samjhugi ?Noody can understand the importance of life bettr than me,virat life is given just once by him,dnt end it.. tum yahan apni zindagi khatm karna chahte ho , vahan koi apni akhri saans k lie lad rha hai ...her words and her voice were stroking his ears continuosly ...he understood y she was so positive about life ...because she wanted to live ..she craved for life ..thats y wen she saw him ending his life from the same place she cudnt control n came like an angel n saved him  ..
Virat never looked back after that incident...how can he disappoint his angel ..his saviour ..his manvi, he always remembred her words.." maya tumhara succha pyar nai thi , tumhara pyar tumhara intezar kar rha hoga kahin ..vo larki jo tumhe kabhi dhoka nai degi ..tumhare sukh mai dukh mai hamesha sath rahegi" he was waiting for that girl ...

2 years later :

Singing star virat vadhera was in london for the vacations ..fans moobbed the hotel from outside waiting just to see a look of their superstar ...virat was satisfied with his life but his heart always craved for that one person ..He went down in the cafeteria of the hotel n was shocked to see a girl in front of his eyes ...the manager of the cafeteria..she was her ...same eyes same face ..for a moment he thought he was dreaming ...his manvi was standing there in front of his eyes..he grabbed her hand n pulled her toward his room ..on the way from cafeteria to his room ..she was continuously blabbering .." hello mr virat vadhera ...star ho that doesnt means girls are your private property ok just leave my hand .." he was relievd ..SAME VOICE ..he pushed her into his room pinned her to the door ...n covered her mouth with his hand ...n said MANVI ...she was already lost in his chocolaty brown eyes ...n who will not be ...afterall he was hot and handsome VIRAT VADHERA ..n got amazed wen he took her name ...yess her name was manvi ..she asked him how do you know my name? ...obviously virat was not going to tell her the real reason behind it so soon...
Virat : Umm your id card baby !!! btw you know that you are the hottest thing i have evr seen ...
Manvi : Oh really ..n you know tum kitne bade chep ho ?? said manvi n pushed him n walkd away ..on the way she smiled n felt amazing about her first encounter with him ...
Virat ...as soon as he heard the word chep ...he realized that he got the love of his life ..his true love ...his angel was back in his life ...this tym forever ..h got that person who will never betray him !!!
he learnt the lesson that Life is a blessing ..we shud never give it up !

The End

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

vattysreshta90sha19FairyAngel12MadhuChowdaryanu1989cukkySweetAngels96~~BaBy~AnGel~~aysha1989xoxsusanxoxchandiniebinda..BlueBird..angel_sofiavirumanuJULIELcutie_mahimaalicemathKareena1994jia123sagarlittlesmilepreetipc__Aarti__Syed695MsFoodyTwoShoesDelena-cious

Virman_Diwani Groupbie
Virman_Diwani
Virman_Diwani

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maxyvirman

really amazing update i cant wait yaar plz continue soon and pm me
thank you so much Smile
SweetAngels96 Goldie
SweetAngels96
SweetAngels96

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Wow!! Seriously no words to describe ur os