Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My mail to SP-Update me if i left out something

Deepusingh08 Senior Member
Deepusingh08
Deepusingh08

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
To whom so ever it may concern

Let me introduce myself. I am an Indian came to USA recently for my Graduate studies. First I want to thank you from deepest of my heart for bringing up Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon show into our lives. I was not a regular Starplus viewer till IPKNND happened to me. I am not writing this mail to tell how much we love the show but tell you how it made a difference in our lives. I have started watching the show when I have least to do in my life after my bachelors. As things didnt work out I was literally lost about my future career and its been more than a year and this show is the one of main reasons behind my happiness. Now I am here in United States to fulfill my dream and I wont refrain a second to say that this show was with me when I need my family and friends to support in hard times. 

I fell in love with Arnav Singh Raizada, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, Anjali and rest of the cast members. Barun Sobti has made ASR more real than reel which complemented by Sanaya Irani very perfectly playing Khushi. If and only If Barun is leaving the show 
- the Rabba veys will not be the same
- the eye locks will not be the same
- their silly fights will not be the same
- Arnav-Anjali bond will not be the same
- Arnav-Khushi will not be the same

Finally the pure love between them will not be the same and and our love towards the show will not be the same PERIOD

We dont know what is actually going on behind the curtain but just a sincere suggestion from the loyal StarPlus viewer. 

-If Barun is forced to leave the show by Production house Please bring back our ASR into the show!!! As big names in Bollywood like SRK, Amitji are irreplacable likewise Barun is irreplacable as ASR. We dont want any replacements.

-You have the power to change his decision what if it takes to change the Production house we are always with the show until Barun is ASR and Sanaya is Khushi.

-Everyone needs a break and we dont have any problem with Barun's break UNTIL he is returning to the show.

-Still if he is leaving then end the show with ASR-Khushi on happily living everafter note.

I hope you should have known the fanpower by know and no doubt that show is loved and followed by audience worldwide. And howcome instead of cashing on this popularity you are letting this show go in drain. Why you are digging your own grave? Most affected audience are youth and better watch before messing with them.Dont let them down for which your gonna pay badly in future.

Millions are waiting for your clear statement regarding this. So please clear the air as soon as possible on a positive note. May be I sound rude but you made us react in this way. And i dont care if you are gonna consider this as Hate mail because as loyal fans (customers) we have the right to do so. If this is your Nayi Soch...good for you StarPlus PERIOD

PS: We lived before IPKKND and we will be living after IPKKND. But you are one who is gonna loose.

This is the mail i wrote...ready to write one more if i left out anything...i dont know if its kinda rude but i cant control my anger...lots of patience tested...now not anymore.
Comments welcome.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MAS_5253IpoonacrazyaddictioneyesonmeFAYKHAN29

Deepusingh08 Senior Member
Deepusingh08
Deepusingh08

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Guys No comments!!!!
sharayus Senior Member
sharayus
sharayus

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
its just perfect..dear..!!

but keep on mailing..em mailing too..!!

dont worry abt being rude or angry..they shud know its their fault...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FAYKHAN29

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top