Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Ayaan-Zoya Nikah: iPetition:SIGN NOW (Page 3)

FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
I m in:-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Demi-

vedu Senior Member
vedu
vedu

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Ewww!!!!! Totally rubbish storyline... This shouldnt happen... Its totally wrong... This will spoil image of islam

-Demi-

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you.

-Demi-

Charishma Goldie
Charishma
Charishma

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I agree with you about any possible divorce between Zoya and Asad. But you know what? They won't get divorced. When they finally do marry, it'll be for good. This is not Balaji, its 4 Lions. When its meant to be, it'll be. Her marriage with Ayaan will be real (I think), but due to Ayaan's inability to stand up for his "modern" wife, he'll get her go. From here on out I think Zoya will fall slowly out of love with him (because it will be a feeling of 'in love' not love itself), and become totally and completely Asad's. Trust me. 4 Lions doesn't play around with marriages in a carefree way. They respect marriage.

But, I don't think show isn't trying to advocate double-marriages. Its about accepting your fate. Asad's mother hasn't accepted hers. Zoya will accept hers. When things don't work out the first time, you have complete rights and the blessings of God to try to be happy again. If God didn't want you to remarry he wouldn't bring such an opportunity into your life.

I don't think this show is trying to misrepresent Islamic culture and faith, its simply trying to advocate acceptance. Acceptance of a woman's right to be free thinking and free spirited. Accepting that your marriage is over. In a situation where one party has left, and the other is left behind with broken dreams, and sometimes, children also, who benefits from that person staying right where they are? No one. Stagnancy prevents happiness, because in it a person is incapable of looking beyond what has happened in the past.

Asad's mother (in her insistence to stay loyal to her first husband) has given her children a fatherless existence. If she had let go a long time ago, her heart and mind would've been free to accept another. Or at the very least, her children wouldn't have hope in their hearts. Asad would've never agreed to the meeting. She's kept herself in the very place R left her 17 years earlier, but no one has benefited from it. Even R's current marriage is feeling the effects. What with him feeling responsible (and knowing that she was waiting for him), and his wife feeling less secure in her marriage. R made a choice, and he also has to accept fate.

I don't mean to be rude. But if you're finding it hard to watch divorce and remarriage on this show, then maybe you should watch the show closely. You might find yourself feeling differently.

-Demi-

-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
@Charishma: I am not against re marriages, the thing is that they way they are trying to show is prohibited in Islam and they should not show things which are going to be followed. Agreed that its  a fiction show, but people in India follow whats popular on TV whtever culture is shown is the next trend in India...I do not want the story line to be ruined by showing a prohibited thing, plus whts the whole point of Aayaan-Zoya Nikah, I mean its not a puppet show where we can have a few laughs on. Acceptance would be best advocated if the show shows Asad-Zoya being paired...agree to your point to that fate has to play its role and people have to accept their fate. but what kind of fate is that whn one brother asks another brother to get him his divorced wife where he can only be hers if she was married again and the second husband..divorced her...

The show is not showing that Islam is against women to think freely infact, women do think freely in Islam, and what Zoya did on her marriage day is completely acceptable in the religion..So why ruin  a show...wherein it could be loads better with the leads getting married and not creating emotional high drama...

What I did notice that story line says that Aayan-Zoya's TEMPORARY marriage!...so will this marriage be according to rituals or papers still is question that has arised in my head. Will it be a contract kind of a thing?...That would make it more meaningless story...I want some circumstance in which Ayan-Zoya Nikah would be deemed as acceptable, if its just a temporary marriage thn there is no point in having a petition at all...

Charishma

Charishma Goldie
Charishma
Charishma

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
@ZoyaAsadKhan: I completely understand. Thanks for clearing up a few things for me as well :D. 

But you may be jumping to conclusions a bit. When Aayan asks Asad for  help I don't think Zoya will be married to Asad. I think it is during this time, and sometime after that Asad and Zoya's relationship will slowly develop. Part of the reason I'm convinced that Asad and Zoya won't be married when Aayan asks for her back, is because I can't conceive Asad Zoya falling in love that fast, nor can I picture a situation where their families want a union for them. So that rules out the only two ways they'll marry. The fact that she's his brothers ex-wife should make her off limits. When the time comes, they might fact opposition to their marriage, not encouragement. 

Post Aayan Zoya breakup, Asad may try to help (i.e.: arrange a few meetings etc), but in the end Zoya will refuse. Plus, Aayan may not have the guts or courage to bring his family around to her.  

When Asad and Zoya do marry, and they will, it will be for good. Their marriage is the compatible one that will stick. I'm not so sure that Aayan and Zoya's marriage will be painted as a contract and/or unconsummated one though. It might be 'real'.

What I mean to say is, there will be no second divorce track. Asad and Zoya won't split. Even postulating such a thing will be beyond the show. I may be reading too much into the opening credits, but at the start of each scene Aayan Asad and Zoya are standing together in that order (left to right). Zoya is very clearly on Asad's side, and not standing in the middle. The triangle love story isn't the main part of this show. Its a family drama, so I'm guessing the triangle stuff will be subtle or unimportant in the long run. Except for making Zoya and Asad accept that the type of people they wanted for spouses were not necessarily good for them. Zoya got the free thinking liberal guy, but he wasn't 'rooted' enough for her (cue Asad), and Asad got the girl who dressed only in salwaar kameezes, but found that had nothing to do with tehzeeb (cue Zoya).

Trust me, it'll be good. 4 Lions doesn't disappoint. I've never taken part in the Geet IPKKND wars, and I'm not taking part in any war between IPKKND and Qubool Hai now. I have watched and loved both 4 Lions shows. They deliver. Any drawbacks with IPKKND were due to network interference (star plus is so annoying), but zeetv is much better. They let the writers and producers do whatever they want, so we'll get a good show and not stupid nonsensical tracks.

Edited by Charishma - 12 November 2012 at 4:35pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index