India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Ayaan-Zoya Nikah: iPetition:SIGN NOW

-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Heres the petiton for Ayaan-Zoya Nikah should not happen, Asad-Zoya..nikah should happen...

Sign Please...

Courtsey *ZeeTV*

Qubool Hain is a Muslim Social Drama in the "Rom Com" zone.

It is the story of two families related by blood and yet distanced by circumstances. It is the story of two brothers Ayaan and Asad who are separated by their families but are united in their hearts.

It is also the story of Zoya, a girl who starts by hating the culture of hypocrisy in joint families and eventually ends up bringing together the two warring families. 

The journey of the Khan family is seen through the eyes of our three protagonists'Zoya the young, spunky and progressive NRI, Ayaan the charming boy who falls for every beautiful face and Asad the man with the angst who eventually learns to love.

The show begins at the point where Zoya runs away from a marriage that was being forced on her and a twist of fate makes her get married to Ayaan instead.

Zoya enters the traditional, orthodox home of Ayaan'just the kind of family she distrusts and questions.

She is a total misfit in the conservative home that is run by the super orthodox doyen of the family. And as is to be expected it leads to immediate disaster.

A lot of squabbles ensue, especially between Ayaan and Zoya' and neither realize when they end up falling in love.

In the meanwhile, Asad is engaged to a very traditional conservative girl. Asad though not quite in love with her, respects her immensely for her devout ways and is beginning to see a life with her.

However, like fate usually does, things take a turn. Ayaan's temporary marriage to Zoya gets dissolved and Zoya finds out that Ayaan was responsible for it.

And here, Asad finds out that his pious to be bride is a complete liar and was taking him for a ride all along.

And now begins the next chapter of the story'. with Ayaan wanting to win back Zoya with whom he has totally fallen in love with and Asad vowing to never ever love again.

Ayaan realizes that the only way he can win back Zoya is with the help of Asad. But Asad hates women and more so women like Zoya. So what will unfold now between the two brothers and Zoya

My take: This should never happen by doing this they are spoiling the name of Muslim household like they are showing that Nikah can happen once the first husband divorces his wife and thn she gets divorced by Second husband, it doesnt state here but Ayaan trying to get back Zoya with help of Asad is a huge indication. Plus Ayaan and Zoya are never a fit, they are more like bro-sis, I am sorry to say but i dont support the storylne in a single manner..wht do you guys think...This is going the Halala way and its a absolute Probihition in Islam, tht people should not even think of doing it in their lives...it will b a disgrace to show tht in a such a Good show...

Can we have a petition, not have Ayaan-Zoya marriage in QH? Do share your views and response

Edited by -ZoyaAsadKhan- - 11 November 2012 at 4:30pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

neharajaniAnkeeeeeNumayamoonstruckveduShamrozSays-Misek-Enchantress-Fizzi-mijanurharshdb

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with your points! Somehow I don't think Ayaan and Zoya have that chemistry, he just seems way too immature. And plus, I love him and Humera together! The Casanova and the beauty! Whilst Asad and Zoya are more like bashing egos but their chemistry is just woah! 

Maybe the CVs are trying to show the Muslim marriage way and all but I don't agree with it. Either way, I don't feel its right to show the talaq and then the double marriages. 

Edited by ZAHARA. - 11 November 2012 at 2:11pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkeeeeeNumayamaszShamrozSays-Demi-ohsehun.

-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
@Zahara: See, thts wht i mean why go all the way to show talaq and double marriages that is so wrong in the first place, i hope they change the storyline...soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LOVE_DMG

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ZoyaAsadKhan-

@Zahara: See, thts wht i mean why go all the way to show talaq and double marriages that is so wrong in the first place, i hope they change the storyline...soon...

Exactly! I mean they already showed Dilshad-Rashid divorce. Why another one? Speaking of which...WHAT IF the "thrice talaq" was actually on Rashid's Pov?

-Demi-

-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Zahara: Ya totally yaar, why do they have to show divroces, but is Dilshad-Rashid is one case enough to bring the emotions of divorce in the serial, Ayaan-Zoya is just ridiculous type of thing that the Cvs would be doing! NO WAY-from me...

ZAHARA.

MistiofMistz Coolbie
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
I totally agree, let's save the show before damage start happening. Please start petition to convey our message to production house about not pairing Ayaan and Zoya. I rather see them Devar and Bhabhi role - not as couple.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstruck-Demi-

-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
@Mistofmistz: Ya we should start a petition, but I am zero whn it comes to petition, do you  how to start one..so tht we can save the show...i mean they can show Asad getting close to Zoya..and ignoring Ayaan...tht way Zoya is getting between two brothers...
-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Ok so I am creating a petition, with 10,000 signatures, and the message is this..lemme know if its okay..

Zee TV
This petition is for the show Qubool Hai, the show as stated in the storyline should not witness Ayaan-Zoya marriage, as the article states that Ayaan gets Asad's help to get Zoya back which means that Asad will have to marry Zoya then divorce her, which means Halala, and it is strictly prohibited in Islam.Please do not show things which are prohibited in a TV show which is a medium for a majority of people to follow.We fans want Asad-Zoya marriage not Ayaan-Zoya marriage. Do take into consideration our appeal.Thankyou for your time and consideration
Qubool Hai Fans
India-Forums.

Edited by -ZoyaAsadKhan- - 11 November 2012 at 2:58pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index