India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

positive thoughts

sun116 Senior Member
sun116
sun116

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I am so disappointed to read negative thought in many posts here. How come you guys call yourselves educated? How come you say that you are Barun's fans when you don't understand his point of view? You are only thinking that it is Gul or SP fault. Barun is so profitable for Gul and SP but you guys are just abusing them with nonsense. You are making a wrong demand to close the show. Don't you know that how many technician and other staff earns their livelihood from this show and production house?And who will be directly effected if this show is closed.
You call yourselves Barun's fan but you are so selfish. You only want to see 'Rabba Ve' and happy romantic scenes in the show but don't care about the feelings of Barun that what he wants, take this thing out from you minds that 4 Lion or SP is forcing Barun to leave but can you tell me what will they gain if Barun leaves a popular show? They'll only get a loss but no profit then why would they do that? And Barun has no issue with the script. And he or Sanaya have never cried on the set in last 2-3 days because he is leaving the show. This is all wrong information.
Also remember that you fans are creating a big problem for Barun. Now any production house will think twice before casting Barun because if Barun would leave that show on his own will then you people will again create an issue. And they'll get more loss.
What ever you are doing will not make Barun to change his decision. And neither SP, 4Lions, your emails nor phone calls can force Barun to stay back in the show.
Barun is not feeling well so please pray for him and support and respect his decision and always keep loving him whether he is in the show or not.

sorry if you are hurt by any thing that i have said Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89

aina123 Senior Member
aina123
aina123

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
I totally agree, I dont know why ppl dont understand that they are making life difficult for Barun, he is not a kid that he will cry on sets and would be forced, he is a mature man and knows what he is doing. If we are his fans we should respect his decision and stand by him.

We should not make life difficult for him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun116

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top