viraf phiroz twitter account! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ipk27m

do whatever you want guys! how can it affect barun😕

coz every ph will think twice before casting a guy having lunatic fans..its ok,if the tweets are in polite language,else it will prove bad for barun..so plz keep ease
Originally posted by crackerszone

ohh ont get to him now...let us clear dis mess first...we dont actually need to bother abt him now coz if he actualy comes as a new lead in near future,Allah save him...he is going to get enuff at dat time...fr now,lets just concentrate on Barun

once its all decided and the contracts are signed and stuff itll be very hard to get ourselves heard so start now!!
Originally posted by Crazy_1001

Thats called harassment,  take the mature route and leave the poor guy alone.

No one wants to be blamed for something, they aren't really a big part of. 

he wants to be a part of it crazy 1001
Originally posted by arshiii12

coz every ph will think twice before casting a guy having lunatic fans..its ok,if the tweets are in polite language,else it will prove bad for barun..so plz keep ease

obviously people will have to be polite... right now atleast once barun leaves who knows whatll happen😆. so hope that never happens
Originally posted by ipk27m

he wants to be a part of it crazy 1001

If thats the justification for harassing the guy that "he wants to be a part of it"  . Thats not a valid justification, and its simply wrong. 
Originally posted by Crazy_1001

If thats the justification for harassing the guy that "he wants to be a part of it"  . Thats not a valid justification, and its simply wrong. 

I second that...
leave him alone! he's just doing a job. It's the PH and Starplus we should aim at. 
Originally posted by iria

I second that...

i think it is. he knows ipkknd has a hugee fan following and he knows the pros and cons of joining the show so should get used to some polite critism😛
lets not involve this guy in between..

hes NOT part of ipk yet...!!
Originally posted by naddiya26

don't leave him, he say i can't do

itna tang karo ka he ran away
before starting

r u serious... good ness how's that going to change the fate...even if this guy walks out, they will get another one...get a reality check plz