India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Swaron FF - Jab Dil Miley (Page 92)

pri_tanvi IF-Dazzler
pri_tanvi
pri_tanvi

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Awww such a sweet chp!!! Letter was beautifully described. Sharon's elder sister!!!! Loved the Swaron romance!!!
What mess are they in??? Update soon

pehlanasha. IF-Rockerz
pehlanasha.
pehlanasha.

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
NOTE

Guys..i am not updating it for now..as i only removed my next thread demand because of manasie as she assured me that she will update her FF mistake's today and even nisha PROMISED me yesterday that she WILL for sure update unconditional love today...and they both didn't..which pissed me..i only updated yesterday because nisha asked me soo...and today i removed the next thread demand knowing that manasie will uppdate...
Though i am not continuing with my next thread demand but i am not aware of when i will update it again...as i am little upset and pissed...
Sorry i know talking about nisha and manasie here is kinda not good...but i am a rock on my promises but when someone broke it...i always felt disturb..only Nehal knows that how much i am strict and discipline about the promises i make..
Sorr..guys because you all have to suffer because of my personal disturbance on with friends..but it's okay..I am just little upset..

Thankx..
Will make sure to update as soon as possible fella's..
Smile

P.S: Nish and manu...don't get mad at me..there are no heart feelings for you..i know its really silly of me for this reason but since i waited for you guys like a maniac to come online and update or even inform me about you guys are not updating..but nothing happened like this..i only took this step that to assure you that even i am also the one who loves reading..because i do get tired of writing back to back for all of you..I was so tired but i always manage to update regularly as i promised to everyone..SORRY!Broken HeartI always make sure if any of my reader ask me to update so that i should/must update and i did always..but i am notincing this with some friends from past few days that when i asks for update..they never do so..and i really think that i am the most fastest updater of If i guess..Dead

Edited by Tanya_Swaronluv - 01 December 2012 at 6:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anindita91Crazy4AshVikswaron9113nature2

manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
I am sorry I could not update yesterday because I was burning with high fever yesterday night and mom made me take the meds and they made me sleep...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pehlanasha._Deepika_swaron9113

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Unhappy
_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanya_Swaronluv

NOTE

Guys..i am not updating it for now..as i only removed my next thread demand because of manasie as she assured me that she will update her FF mistake's today and even nisha PROMISED me yesterday that she WILL for sure update unconditional love today...and they both didn't..which pissed me..i only updated yesterday because nisha asked me soo...and today i removed the next thread demand knowing that manasie will uppdate...
Though i am not continuing with my next thread demand but i am not aware of when i will update it again...as i am little upset and pissed...
Sorry i know talking about nisha and manasie here is kinda not good...but i am a rock on my promises but when someone broke it...i always felt disturb..only Nehal knows that how much i am strict and discipline about the promises i make..
Sorr..guys because you all have to suffer because of my personal disturbance on with friends..but it's okay..I am just little upset..

Thankx..
Will make sure to update as soon as possible fella's..
Smile

P.S: Nish and manu...don't get mad at me..there are no heart feelings for you..i know its really silly of me for this reason but since i waited for you guys like a maniac to come online and update or even inform me about you guys are not updating..but nothing happened like this..i only took this step that to assure you that even i am also the one who loves reading..because i do get tired of writing back to back for all of you..I was so tired but i always manage to update regularly as i promised to everyone..SORRY!Broken HeartI always make sure if any of my reader ask me to update so that i should/must update and i did always..but i am notincing this with some friends from past few days that when i asks for update..they never do so..and i really think that i am the most fastest updater of If i guess..Dead

Hmmm...what about those who updated just because they promised you..& who spammed ur thread to meet your demand...not fair...Ouch

Edited by deep_Tanha - 02 December 2012 at 2:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pehlanasha.manasie23swaron9113nature2

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasie

I am sorry I could not update yesterday because I was burning with high fever yesterday night and mom made me take the meds and they made me sleep...

awww...take care dear...we can wait for ur update...take rest

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manasie23swaron9113

manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks... It's gone down... so may be if mom allows me sit on comp I'll update because mistake ka update is ready but because of the fever I could not write FL ka update ):

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_swaron9113nature2

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasie

Thanks... It's gone down... so may be if mom allows me sit on comp I'll update because mistake ka update is ready but because of the fever I could not write FL ka update ):

thats ok re...pehle thik ho jao...puri tarah se ..we readers can wait Embarrassed

Go to top