plz update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pehlanasha.

HPHolic-3 IF-Rockerz
HPHolic-3
HPHolic-3

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Swayam is a jerk,poor sharon but now its payback time.Its gonna be interesting to see their fights n revenge
Waiting for next part
sweetcherry95 IF-Dazzler
sweetcherry95
sweetcherry95

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
fabulous update
very well penned
update soon

pehlanasha.

pehlanasha. IF-Rockerz
pehlanasha.
pehlanasha.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged

PART- 6

Recap: swayam tried ti misbehave with Sharon only to make her say sorry to her.He untied her dori of tank top.Sharon called him cheap.She was crying and fuming in anger.dazzlers need a 12th dancer as Shikha left the college for some private reason.Sharon planned to take her revenge on him.She got selected in 12th dancers place in dazzling team.Whereas swayam even planned to make his revenge on her as she slapped him.

She was in her thoughs when a sudden feel of someone's hand on her shoulder break the trance of her thoughts.She turned to look who was it.It was rey there with a warm smile on his face.

Sh:Ohh..hi'rey na?? said while giving her smiling confused look.

R:Yeah,I am rey..dancer from OUR team..he said gave her a pleasant smile and forward hi hands.

Sh:I am Sharon..you must know me..i guess! She said and shake hand with him.

R:offcourse me and swayam selected you! We loved your audition CD..you was spectacular I must say..swayam was stunned seeing you dancing'I think your first two classes are free..so you don't we go to rehearsal hall and you can even meet other team as well there..they are rehearsing there'so shall we? He asked.

She was smirking in her mind hearing that swayam was stunned looking at her while she was dancing in  the video.She felt like she will not have to work a lot for her revenge.

Sh;yeah sure I am good with this idea! She said and though how rey ans swayam was majorly different from each other'rey is soo sweet and gentlemen whereas swayam is a big time bas***d.

(Sorry for abusing swayam but it was a need of description you know')

They entered rehearsal hall and her rolled to the bunch of almost 10 -11 dancer dancing on some fast track..making their dance routine more smooth and flawless.Her eyes immediately rolled to swayam standing in middle front lane'and anger came into her eyes.Which she instantly controlled.

Rey:Guys,Stop for some second'look who is here'our new 12th dancer! Sharon! He announced and make entire team look towards them.

Sh:Hi everyone! She said while waving her hand and smiling sweetly.

All:Hey Sharon! Nice to see you here..eveyone said except swayam..he remaned silent and stiff but looking at her.

Simi was the first to start a little chat between Sharon and her..and all other joined after some seconds.

Sm:So Sharon! Welcome in our team..it will be pleasure having you with us..btw I congrats you won female lead solo..i loved your performance but still you won for our rivals KR's..she said coming closer to her and laughed on her own statement.

Sharon joined her in laughing and they both hugged friendly.

Sh:rivals and all haan'I see..but now I have left the KR's so'I am louisian now like you all! And gave a warm smile to everyone out there.

They smiled back and there chit chat continued for a long time.Swayam saw vickey and nil doing "KHOSUR PHOSUR" like as always in their funny style.

Sw:Whats with both you'he said asking them.

They both looked at each other and smile widely and came near swayam ears.

Nil:Damn swayam just look at her she is hot'he said while blushing on his own statement.

V:I wonder how I never met her before'I damn sure she would have been my deewani and not neha! He sadly and blushingly.

They got a tight smash on their heads'as swayam glared them with the most horrifying expression on his face.

V & N: I think we both should just keep dancing 'hain na swayam'no problem we are going! They said in a nervous choky voice.

They ran from their saving themselves from swayam up coming avatar.Sharon was watching all this event and smirking and giggling.

Everbody left rehearsal and swayam was still dancing..rey askes Sharon to leave with him..while going out of reahearsal hall'she asked rey to go and she will join him in 10 minutes.

Now she and swayam was alone in rehearsal hall.Swayam did not know that Sharon was there in hall'he kept dancing aggressively.Suddenly a clapping sound burst in his ears.

Thap..thap..thap..thap..

He turned around and saw Sharon standing with her hands folded on her chest.

Sw:What? He said while giving her deadly glare.

Sh:Oh,nothing captain just was watching your ridiculous moves'and gets step closer to him.

Sw:Look you'

He was cut in between'.

Sh:Yes I am..I am going to make your life hell Swayam Shekhawat..I will destroy you and your whole team'I promise you'You will face it soon!...i have joined your team to destroy you..

Sw:No body messes with me..Koi larki mujhe panga lene ki himmat nahi karti'he said while giving her dealy smirk.

Sh:yes because abhi tak koi dosri Sharon raiprakash nahi bani'aur jis din ban jaiyegi us din tum jese larke apni aukaat samjhna start kardenge'understood! She said and left.

Sw(to himself) Tumhe pata nahi hai Sharon tumne tufaan se takranai ki koshish ki hai'andhi ki tarhan udha kar le jaonga tumhe main'pairoon ke neeche se zameen kheench longa tumhari'I will make your life hell till your last breath!

She was in her room in front of mirror..trying to tie up her hairs properly when her phone ringed.it was Ayesha'Sharon picked the phone!

Sh:AYSHH!!!love u love u love u! said excitedly just like any other 5 years old kid.

A:calm down'chill whats so good happened haan?..leave it..i called you to tell I have made Biryani especially for you'you are coming for dinner rite now'she said and hang up the call.

Sharon was mouth opened seeing her this gesture.Ayesha a;ways treat Sharon like her own baby..like she was her mother'.she apparently Sharon had always enjoy.

Sh:WTH? Ajj meri mummy ko kya ho gaya hai'I think jana parega'she said giggled.

Everyone was at swayam place..except Sharon because no one realized to her for her cell number.So there was no way of contacting her and inviting her for their little get together as DAZZLERS.Vishakha was all the way tensed.Swayam was noticing her and finally asked her the reason.

V:Guys, I have a bad news for you all'I did not have courage to tell you before so I was hiding it from last few weeks'she said in a nervous state.

All: What news?

V: Oh god'forgive me'guys I am leaving college'and she closed her eyes.

All:What? First shikha now you!

Sw:What about our team?

V:I am sorry swayam but I can't be the part of DAZZLING's anymore further..i am shifting to Bangalore..I am opening my own dance institute there and beside that my parents want me there at any cost'and I leaving for Bangalore tomorrow morning!

Neha: I will miss you vishakha'and become sad.

V:I will miss every single of you! I am sorry my parents need me there..

Sw: It's okay'that mean another audition for 1 more female dancer'ahh'I am fed up of it!

They enjoyed there level best and made the night special for vishakha..They left late at night from swayam house.

Guys, that's It for now..but I will give continue part of it tonight..but a short one!

Comment and like karo..ache ache..barai braai!

And yes I have a little note for you that a person who won't comment and like both from now on any of my FF's..will not get any PM's from me from now.

For Pm..buddy me!

Thankyou for reading it!

-TANYA-

Edited by Tanya_Swaronluv - 11 December 2012 at 4:37am

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995heygirlswaronehad3starryLove_sksnehal91meghishtry2149always4utanharockksd3iansMahirahvenusrockzmahak_28reet_26._Molly_.mrashsimran.284mysterygirl06trisha19Khizar_SWARONBusyIndivaBeevrushanharshimegsyRia_SwaRond3fan4evaMimiVruShanAnomic_lonerNehal92-Snehaa-swa-ronMonica...CoffeeStains.Karen_sharonsakshibshahAnindita91_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHaAmRiTa_Ssweetcherry95--Rumeli---.Spark.-pri_tanvi-vaishnavimuralpiyu_swaronrinku90sneharayLegilimens.-.Nisha.-sadafarshaabhilasha_dreamKanchi..BeulaSwaRonHPHolic-3desigirl_VDHR-DMG4lifenj_SRKholicCrazy4AshVikshaani2209manasie23ABBY92LovenarbhimarauderHSFA_Deepika_sky_fighterswaron9113DanCing_DiVa_SKnature2Joshua_TANHA

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
I loved the update Smile It was amazing..I love the way your story is proceeding.. I hope Swayam changes his "I dont care a damn about you" wala attitude soon..
Nicely written..Smile

Edited by tanha29 - 18 November 2012 at 10:30pm

pehlanasha.

sky_fighter IF-Sizzlerz
sky_fighter
sky_fighter

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
wow u update fast and i love that
the update was great both of them are equally stubborn and stupid i should say hahaha
waiting for the next one eagerly

pehlanasha.

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Iam happy with the update LOL Now they both know that they both are going to destroy each other ! ab maza ayega ...otherwise i thought swayam will not know and all LOL

Now they require one more dancer na ???Tongue

Waiting for next update

pehlanasha.

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Hey Swthrts..Hug

WOW...loving this volcano meets tornado FF of urs...

Both are fire brands...She joined his team with the aim of destroying him...

Loved their convo...

Sw:No body messes with me..Koi larki mujhe panga lene ki himmat nahi karti'he said while giving her dealy smirk.

Sh:yes because abhi tak koi dosri Sharon raiprakash nahi bani'aur jis din ban jaiyegi us din tum jese larke apni aukaat samjhna start kardenge'understood! She said and left.

Sw(to himself) Tumhe pata nahi hai Sharon tumne tufaan se takranai ki koshish ki hai'andhi ki tarhan udha kar le jaonga tumhe main'pairoon ke neeche se zameen kheench longa tumhari'I will make your life hell till your last breath!

Loved ayesha and sharon bonding...sweet girls...ohhh now that vishakha is also leaving ...m waiting for swaron's next move...cant wait for next part sweeties...update soon..

Edited by deep_Tanha - 17 November 2012 at 2:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ria_SwaRonpehlanasha.

Go to top