Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Swaron FF - Jab Dil Miley (Page 12)

pehlanasha. IF-Rockerz
pehlanasha.
pehlanasha.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

PART- 5

Recap: Swayam took sharon's cellphone by mistake.Sharon abuses him and insulted him.Swayam was frustrated and annoyed and he kissed Sharon wildly to keep her shut.

Suddenly something reached her mind and she pushed him.Her lips were a mess now and even her lipgloss was totally smudged.

Sharon lowered her gaze,she was embarrassed on what just happened..suddenly something strike her mind.She tightly clutched swayam collar and shout at him.

Sh:How dare you kiss me? I will kill you! She shouted out her lungs off.

Sw:what?? You was not stopping to praise me that is why I HAVE to! He said while smirking.

Sh:Shutup! Don't you know how to behave with a girl? You shameless..disgusting creature!

Sw:That is the way I BEHAVE with girls or rather every boy behave same as it with a any girl! And gave her an evil grin.

Sh: Youu'

She was cut in betwwen.

Sw:Oh don't thanks I was good to taste..even you was good enough! Now let me go I have btter things to do rather just standing after kissing a girl and can't do anything more..he smirked and turn to the computer table to take his CD.

The answer made Sharon loose all her remaining temper.She speed up her pace'made swayam turn towards her by grabbing his arm..and the second sound ring all over the computer room.."THAP".She gave a tight slap on his cheek..and snatch the CD from his hands and broke it into two pieces.

Sh:Now this is the answer of that silly answer you gave me'got it? Now remember this step whenever you will kiss a girl without her permission..and turned to leave.

Swayam was fuming in anger.He grabbed her her and made her hit into his chest.He grab an amount of her hairs from another hand and pulled her head backwards.He leaned closer to her and placed his lips on her..and whisper though his teeth

Sw:now you will get the answer miss Sharon'nobody dare to mess with swayam shekhwat! He said with anger blazing in his eyes.

Sharon justed placed her hand on his hand which was grabbing her hairs.She winced a little in pain.She tried pushing him but she was getting hurt more and more on pushing him.She tried to slap him again with another hand but he grabbed it and pinned it behind her back.He was fuming with anger..He walked towards the wall,which cause Sharon to even walk with him.He twist her and then pinned her into wall.Her back facing him..She was wearing a sexy tank top..almost bare from back but only a string kept hold of it from behind..except that her creamy back was bare.He leaned it and whispers in her ear.

Sw:I will show you who I am..and what can I do!..he said,with Anger flowing out of his mouth.

Sharon felt a current of horror ran through her body but she showed no sign of it to swayam.She was struggling between him and wall.He presses her harshly on wall that her cleavage got pressed her into it'on which cause her to give a small cry.Swayam with in instant untied her string on her back which was the only hold of her tank top.She felt like crying..but she controlled,swayam whispers again.

Sw:Who one messes with me..i get my revenge on them with the worst out of me! Saying so he sneaked into her tank top from behind her back to her waist rubbing her navel..He was going upwards to her cleavage.Sharon could not take it anymore.She was horrified with it and tears started flowing down from her eyes.A second more and she could have feel his hands on her cleavage'but she was not going to let that happen.

Sh:Please..don't..don't it..leave me please! She said while placing her hand on her mouth as she had start sobbing by now.

Swayam saw her and loosened his grip on her'not because of he metled but because he got want he want.He wanted to beg her.

Sw:Why? You do not like it! And he smirked saying so'he tied her string back but with great force that a red string line attached her back.

She tightened her hand on her mouth.He move back..and she turn back to see him again.

Sh: I though you was arrogant but you are cheap! Saying so she ran out of the room..crying and sobbing!

Swayam was still in anger..he did not care of what she thought of him.He took his revenge and that was the most important thing for him.He knelt down and grab the pieces of CD'and left the room.

She ran to the college washroom.She was not crying as was fuming in anger.Every second of that incident flashed in front of her eyes..making her go red with anger.Obviously she is a girl so she felt very bad..but she was a tough nut to crack..and the nut yet not have cracked or nor may be in future as well.She planned to take her revenge on him.She splashed water on her face and left for her second lecture.

The day passed..and she did not see him again that day may be he just left college after that incident,she thought.After college she went straight ayesha's house.Ayesha was already in a kitchen making sharon's favourite sandwiches for her as she know that she will come her after college.Sharon entered the house and smelled the delicious essence of bakes cheese and beef sandwiches.She smiled wide.

Sh:Aysh! Hey where you? I am home! She yelled looking for Ayesha and saying I am hone as it was her own home..but was inicially.She spent all the time here!

A:Hey Shar! Coming up'go freshen up yourself lunch is ready!

Sharon ran to her room(yes she even had her own room in ayesa's house).She went straight to the washroom..ook a light shower and come wearing a deep purple dress upto her knees.

A:So my chilly how was the first day?? I missed you in college! Said while pouting.

Sh:umm'actually something happened today..she wanted to tell her the whole story happened between her n swayam but she did not want her to ghet worried so she changed the topic'who acutually I made a friend..she was sweet! Day was fine'aww I missed you too aysh.

They had their lunch and sat to watch TV.It was the of their favourite Tv show(not some saas bahu one)..It was dancing hunt show for college's.Her mind blew off on the second thing she saw on screen..it was HIM! Swayam was on TV.

Sw(on TV): Guys I am here to inform that our 12th dancer "SHIKHA" has left our team DAZZLERS and even the college for some private issue..and we need our 12th dancer immediately..so all the girls out there willing to join our team as 12th dancer can directly give audition to my friend REE or can send us your dance video with all your details.

Sharon was again fuming in anger..again the images of that horrible incident came though her eyes..this time she controlled and smirked.

Sh(to herlsef): Aww, mr shekhawat you do not know that you made it easy for me to take my revenge on you'I promise I will destroy you..i will destroy your team'I will destroy your life..I will make you fall in love with me and then'I will get my revenge on you'you don't know messing with Sharon raiprakash is indeed a hell crime..wait and watch now.

She stand from the couch and went to her room.Ayesha did not ask her about what she is doing as she thought that Sharon must be looking for something random.She saw her running from one end to another.She was worried now.

A:Shar! What are you looking for..any help! She shouted from outside of her room.

Sh:Chilly,Where is your video camera..i need to shoot rite now..i can't find it..

A:It's in your room..i kept it there'in your cupboard'she said and again engaged herself in TV.

She was dancing like a beautiful melody'ringing from here to there.She made a video and sent in on St.louis official website..on rey's ID!

Swayam was irritated now as shikha left and they had to go through from the bunch of ridiculous dancing video.All the audition video's were lame'not even a single girl was worth of joining the team.He was becoming angry now as it was just 2 audition video left to watch.It has been 2 weeks since they were going through these rubbish'but in vain.

R:Swayam calm down there are still 2 left you know..we will make it..okay now just look at these two'saying so he played 1 video.

Swayam and rey both immediately recognize the girl.It was Sharon..She was dancing on some hip-hop number.Her moves were very different from the last time.They were seductive and now once were aggressive and energetic.she was moving her body like an rubber band.She was way flexible..and postures were perfect or may be more then perfect.Her face expression can call her "Madhuri part 2"..She was even doing some solo lift in the routine'They were stunned looking at her solo lifts.

Rey:Wow men..she is definitely worth it..see her'she is a volcano..ready to burst out any moment!..but I think we should the last one even..saying so he reached his hand towards the last video to play it.

Swayam stops him and said that we only want her'no more watching of any video..trash the last video..we do not need to see'that's it..she is done!He though that she made his work easy on revenge on her by sending in this video.He selected her to take revenge from her..though he some where knew she was the only one worth it to join there team!

She was passing through corridor when some group of student came to her and congrats her.She was confused on which she is getting congrats and such popularity.She saw a bunch of student on front of notice board.She somehow managed to read the notice.

NOTICE

We are glad to announce that we team DAZZLERS have finally selected our 12th dancer.Out of from thousand of videos and audition she is the one worth it.

"Sharon Raiprakash"

You are selected.Thanks for sharing your talent with us..It will be fun with you around.

Thankyou!

Swayam Shekhwat(Dazzlers Captain).

NOTICE ENDS

She was hell happy reading the notice..she knew that she will be the one but even after that her excitement was on the peek.She was happy that the first step of her plan is finally succeeded.

Sh(to herself0;Yes, it will be fun around me..Swayam Shekhwat'now start counting backwards..your time has started! And smirked.

So guy's this chapter ends here..hope you like it...and yes i think it is long enough now!

And please comment and like both'as it means a lot to us.

Thankyou for reading!

-TANYA-

Edited by Tanya_Swaronluv - 11 December 2012 at 4:34am

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995swaron_taareysnehal91meghishstarryLove_skalways4utry2149tanharockkstan-yamahak_28mysterygirl06Mahirahvenusrockztejukorsimran.284coolsameeramrashtrisha19Khizar_SWARONd3fan4evavrushanharshiBusyIndivaBeeNehal92-Snehaa-.CoffeeStains.Twinkle_d3swa-ronMonica..megsyAnindita91sakshibshah_bellaSwan_AmRiTa_STanuka_TanHasweetcherry95pri_tanvi-.Spark.--vaishnavimuralpiyu_swaronrinku90sneharayabhilasha_dreamKanchi..HPHolic-3desigirl_VDHR-DMG4lifeBeulaSwaRonnj_SRKholicsadafarshaCrazy4AshViksky_fighter_Deepika_ABBY92Lovenarbhishaani2209manasie23swaron9113nature2

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Hey swthrts...Hug

please dont kill me for late comment..u know it was not intentional...

WOW...i read two parts back to back...they were just AWESOME...

Chapter-4

swaron clash...sharon-shikha bonding...i can sense some trouble there...something going to happen with shikha i guess...the SWARON fight was interesting...loved these lines:

He was fuming with anger as was not stopping in "PRAISING" him.the only option was left for him to stop her or you can say to shut her.

He only kissed her to stop her but the feel of her lips fully in his made him go wild and forget about on what case he kissed her.He now was enjoying every bit of her lips.Her lips felt sweeter than honey and tender and moist.Sharon soon started to feel dizzy and gave in.She responded but weakly..she was into the kiss but not as much as he was.She unknowingly parted her lips and taking the advantage swayam slid his tongue in her mouth.Sharon felt his tongue in her mouth moving her and there.the touch of his tongue was wet and uncontrollable.

hehe...i m loving this...they ended up kissing passionately...after a hatred filled fight...these duo is crazyyy...m loving it...

Chapter -5

Their fight was amusing...hehe...

Sh:Shutup! Don't you know how to behave with a girl? You shameless..disgusting creature!

Sw:That is the way I BEHAVE with girls or rather every boy behave same as it with a any girl! And gave her an evil grin.

He is shameless...n m loving it ...hmm...she broke his CD...that was an open challenge...oh god...this swayam is a devil...heartless...thank god he stopped...

Swayam saw her and loosened his grip on her…not because of he metled but because he got want he want.He wanted to beg her.

Yeah...she is up for the revenge now...m on sharon's side on this...he needs to get a lesson for his deed...i can't imagine m saying this for swayam...

Sh(to herlsef): Aww, mr shekhawat you do not know that you made it easy for me to take my revenge on you…I promise I will destroy you..i will destroy your team…I will destroy your life..I will make you fall in love with me and then…I will get my revenge on you…you don't know messing with Sharon raiprakash is indeed a hell crime..wait and watch now.

And the conclusion...

Sh(to herself0;Yes, it will be fun around me..Swayam Shekhwat…now start counting backwards..your time has started! And smirked.

I am waiting for the next part...eagerlyyy...

Ur team is  awesome sweeties...u both rock together...keep writing ...

Luv..

Deep

Edited by deep_Tanha - 16 November 2012 at 11:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ria_SwaRonpehlanasha.

pehlanasha. IF-Rockerz
pehlanasha.
pehlanasha.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep_Tanha

resSmile

OMG!!! again res..not fair! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

Crazy4AshVik IF-Rockerz
Crazy4AshVik
Crazy4AshVik

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Fab Update!!
Its Revenge Time!!Wink lol

pehlanasha.

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
well penned update..intriguing to read...thanks for the pm...

pehlanasha.

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon_Dreams

Originally posted by deep_Tanha

resSmile

OMG!!! again res..not fair! Wink

kal sare unres kar dungi pakka...waise tune choose kiya tha...comment or update LOLLOLLOL

pehlanasha.

Nehal92 Goldie
Nehal92
Nehal92

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
whoa !! fab fab fab update i loved it swayam and sharon revenge on ech other..it going to hell lot of fun update soon :)

pehlanasha.

sky_fighter IF-Sizzlerz
sky_fighter
sky_fighter

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
ass that swayam is
where ever i go wht ever i read swayam is a jerk 
people she is portrayed a sweet majnu stop making him a jerk hahahaha
and i really really hope SHAROn gets her revenge on him 
fab part
update soon soon