Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d3fan4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome chapi...
Luvd it...
Dat bloody shivam should hv gt more frm swayam...
BusyIndivaBee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
amazing
i loved this chapter a lot
thanx for the pm
-.Spark.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update. i loved it.
but i am still confused with the plan. what was it?
and ya plz update soon!
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was so mad when Sharon first agreed to Shivam's deal but Thank God, she actually had a plan and more importantly, she told Swayam everything about the deal !! Swayam is so right to be mad at her since she put herself in such a dangerous place !! But still, I know he will calm down cause she needs him right now !!
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmRiTa_S

Very stupid of Sharon to accept something like this..but yes love makes you do crazy stuff but this one was avoidable for sure. I actually thought that she would probably hide but she did not. Swayam's anger was justified...i am a bit confused what was the plan all about...i mean she went to Shivam's place then clarified she does not accept his offer...toh plan kya tha ismain..mana hi karna tha toh waise bhi toh kar sakti thi na πŸ˜• 

Thnx for the PM...waiting fr the next update.

Hahahah...they have fullfill there plan..will be revealed soon.
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: manasie

Teri FF na kisi hindi drama serial se kam nahi... Loved it... Amazingly written and acha khasa lamba bhi tha...

kya karun mannu kuch kaminey FRIENDS hain jo jab tak yeh sara drama nahi dalwatain updates main unhen sakoon nahi milta..hahaha
Lassi_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update...

"Can..can I sleep here with you..i don't feel like going home.. "Sharon! Are you fool..it is your home..you can stay her for lifetime..you don't need my permission.!"  dats sweet of swayam.. he understandg dat somethg was wrong with sharon "The way she hugged him was not love..it was fear..."

i luved d way swayam consoled her... Swaron cute fight abt wat to order.πŸ˜ƒ Im happy she has shared everthg with swayam and has plan n wants swayam to in d plan.. what was the plan all about.. did she record his voice r something...πŸ˜• swayam anger was justified...

Edited by lassipriya - 11 years ago
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I thnk they must hv sum hidden cam so tht they can expose shivam plan
swa-ron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update

im sure there wud have been sum hidden issues

continue sooon
Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tanya_Swaronluv

kya karun mannu kuch kaminey FRIENDS hain jo jab tak yeh sara drama nahi dalwatain updates main unhen sakoon nahi milta..hahaha

Chalo Acha hain teri kuch kaminey FRIENDS ki wajah se hum sab ko update padhne ko mil jate hainπŸ˜‰