Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

mysterious_maze Goldie
mysterious_maze
mysterious_maze

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

I know you people are not in a mood of reading any sort of fiction but I still want to share it.Embarrassed

I am writing this OS to all those BS fans who are disheartened with all the news of him quitting or going on a long break. I know nothing can cheer you up other than the news of "BS is not going on short break let alone a long break which his fans have considered will turn out into his quitting from the show and no one will going to replace BS ever." but sorry I am not the person who can give you the news.Embarrassed

So the least I can do is to give you some naughty stuff to distract your mind for a while LOL So here you go and forgive me if you find it a piece of crap Embarrassed

Don't forget to tell me whatever you feel about it. I would love to read your comments and criticism.Smile

**********************************************************************************************************

Get Ready Mr. Raizada

"What should I wear for tonight's party?" khushi asked trying to catch the attention of her workholic husband who was sitting on the recliner and was busy with his phone.

"Any saari." Arnav replied going through the mails on his mobile and managed to steal a quick look of his wife in between his work. And that single glance was enough to tell him that his wife was glaring at him and wanted an exclusive attention of her husband.

He put his phone on the table and looked at his wife who at times behaved no less than a child. The thought to pacify her instantly brought a huge smile on his face. He slightly adjusted himself on the recliner and pulled her on it between his legs. Her back landed on his hard chest while his hand travelled inside her pallu to crease her bare belly. Khushi, who was planning to be annoyed with him for some more time startled with the sudden pull and turned a tomato red by the teasing hints of her husband.

"Arnav! leave me. Am not in a mood for all this and you better not distract me." she said trying to remove his hands while he was kissing her nap. Khushi didn't let her mind get clouded by all the sweet torture her husband was causing her and asked in an arousing voice.

"I want to wear the red chiffon saari you had gifted me few days back." she asked.

"No! Not red saari. I don't want my wife to wear my favorite color for some stupid party. Save it for some special occasion." he replied following the deep neckline of her blouse with his lips.

"But Arnav I want to look beautiful." khushi shared her fear with him letting him know the reason behind her overreaction about selecting the dress for the occasion.

"You are beautiful. That is why I call you belle. Don't you know that?" he said making her stand with him. She turned to face him and tried to place her explanation but he silenced her with his lips.

"You can wear anything but definitely not that red saari. You know how my body reacts whenever I see you in my favorite color. So end of discussion Mrs. Raizada." he said placing the mobile in the inner pocket of his coat and holding his bag in the other hand.

Khushi was hurt with the way he turned down her wish. She knew what he felt when she wore red. But did it mean that she looked beautiful only in red? Or was he over protective about her? Whatever the reason Khushi surely didn't like this attitude of her husband.

"Don't I look beautiful in any other color apart from red." she asked in a baffled voice, trying to hide her fury behind her innocence.

"Unbelievable Khushi" he replied before stepping out of their bedroom.

"You will have to answer me Mr. Raizada and you will surely answer me even before attending the party." She thought with a mischievous smile on her face.

_._._._

As Arnav entered the room, he saw his wife getting ready for the party. She was looking incredibly gorgeous and he stopped breathing for a second after seeing her reflection in the mirror. She was wearing an off shoulder evening gown of a khaki color. As an owner of a fashion house he always considered it a masculine color but there was something special about this color on her wife. It looked like the color was made only for her. The fabric, the cut, and the design everything was just simply wonderful and completely flawless. He was admiring the perfectly sculptured body of his wife which was looking even more pleasing in that dress. Her hair were already tied up into a bun. She was busy in applying the red lipstick on her delicious lips, which were already coated by the same color. Her larg almond shaped eyes were looking even larger by the help of all the eye makeup. He shifted his gaze from her face to her back and that's when he noticed that her zip was half undone. He took small steps towards her wife and stopped just behind her. He was expecting her to turn away from him like she always did to make him realized that it was not the right time to do anything. But today she surprised him, she turned to face him.

"Arnav you are late. I will help you to get dressed but before that you will have to pull up the zipper of my dress. It has trapped somewhere and I am not able to pull it up." she said unbuttoning his shirt. But before he could respond to her or ask her anything she pulled his shirt off and tossed it on the floor. He was unable to think properly. He could only feel the painful stretch of his masculine part and was only thinking about how to reduce the pain her innocent wife was causing him. But poor Arnav Singh Raizada didn't know that his innocent wife had turned into a tortuous wife.

"What are you thinking? Do it quickly Arnav. I am waiting." she said placing her creamy arms around his neck and closing the remaining little distance between them.

He pulled her into an embrace and instead of pulling her zipper up he started kissing her crazily, from her jaw line to her shoulder and then moving even lower. He didn't stop where the dress started in fact the half undone zip was helping him to pull her dress from its actual place.

It was the time to ask him, she thought in her mind and pushed him hard. He landed on the bed on his back. She herself pulled her zipper up and bent over his astonished husband.

"I am not wearing red so you should not react like that." said she in a honey like voice and with a sinful smile on her face.

"So it was the penalty for not letting you wear that red saari?" he asked in a husky voice.

"These are your clothes, get ready Mr. Raizada we don't have much time for the argument." she said straightening up from her previous position and handing her husband his ironed suit. She moved towards the door but didn't forget to see the amused expressions of her husband before stepping out of the room.

"You will have to pay for this torture Mrs. Raizad." Said he before going into bathroom for the much needed cold shower.

So was it good or bad??? just let me know Smile

Edited by lilly205 - 11 November 2012 at 11:51pm

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21bestfrndz4everZaynMalik21sanakananavmontykothapalliakashafalibirjSamiiiipmohini1manisinluvwivARHIbabli0204day_lilyArchu61kria1996nia252soophieglamourbirdmelovemayurushaliMayaraaSobtiSwathiarshilovebadhanroshrockksssamaz95gataCuriousmindXArshiXAshgtitanichomelesstokyoCrazy_1001srija.singh04Banaya1Cute6Reader_Hobbymsrenjini-Siaa--.Pearl.-mayabegumachu_arshiRishita.SIholicRhysennIronButterflyDalmuthuya..Sruthi....Divya..sspoorthy--Yashi---Raichu-FascinatingSanzmeenaluma-Sunset-SaJanLuv14meloniePersieVcoronapsychebhaktiii--MISHTEE--LilButterfly003Nidsubh007LyssaPiepup03-Roshini-kbtr..Anita..--Amy--vandana.sagarchavvi16-V.I.P-Downhill

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Lol Oh sweety, don't worry there are some who would read in this mess. I am one of em. Loved it. :) You continue the story with Mr.Razaida's revenge ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterious_maze

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Funny ending LOLLOL
So finally she looks hot and beautiful in any color WinkWink

Lilly please give us a sequel with ASR revenge Big smileBig smile

Nice OS 
HugHug

PS : Belle EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Agathe - 11 November 2012 at 1:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akashafalimysterious_mazecoronapsyche

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Your OS definitely made me smileSmile

It was so cute and naughty tooWink 
You should continue with this so we could see Arnavs revenge, Otherwise my imagination will be going wild LOL
Love itBig smile

Edited by mayabegum - 11 November 2012 at 2:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akashafalimysterious_mazecoronapsyche

mysterious_maze Goldie
mysterious_maze
mysterious_maze

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Lol Oh sweety, don't worry there are some who would read in this mess. I am one of em. Loved it. :) You continue the story with Mr.Razaida's revenge ;)

i thought no one would read it but i am glad that there are people like you LOL
mysterious_maze Goldie
mysterious_maze
mysterious_maze

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agathe

Funny ending LOLLOL
So finally she looks hot and beautiful in any color WinkWink

Lilly please give us a sequel with ASR revenge Big smileBig smile

Nice OS 
HugHug

PS : Belle EmbarrassedEmbarrassed