India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Background music

sas_tv Groupbie
sas_tv
sas_tv

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I just noticed that the bf music 'doom tana doom tana' they use in critical situations in punar vivah is also being used in madhubala' the serial on colors. It was so weird to see it in a different serial. Has anyone noticed the music elsewhere?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_maanlulujjjjTanShi_CrazyLuvilovepyaargafulu14

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sas_tv

I just noticed that the bf music 'doom tana doom tana' they use in critical situations in punar vivah is also being used in madhubala' the serial on colors. It was so weird to see it in a different serial. Has anyone noticed the music elsewhere?

Which music? Tongue Can you give an example of when it was played?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TanShi_CrazyLuv

pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
I really dont have any idea whether it is used in another serial also (I watch ONLY PV). But according to me, they might use SIMILAR tunes but not same. Not Sure though

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjTanShi_CrazyLuv

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
no tana doom tana BG tune only used in PV nt in MB m sure abt it

lulujjjj

sas_tv Groupbie
sas_tv
sas_tv

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

[QUOTE=sas_tv]I just noticed that the bf music 'doom tana doom tana' they use in critical situations in punar vivah is also being used in madhubala' the serial on colors. It was so weird to see it in a different serial. Has anyone noticed the music elsewhere?

[/QUOTE

Ya, found it. If you go to episode 170 of PV , in the very begining you'll find that tune, and I heard a part of this tune in madhubala for eg in episode 60, and several times afterwards. I have to see if the music director for both the serials is the same, that will explain it coz lots of musicians use their same tunes at various places with very little or no modifications sometimes.

lulujjjj

sas_tv Groupbie
sas_tv
sas_tv

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sas_tv

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

[QUOTE=sas_tv]I just noticed that the bf music 'doom tana doom tana' they use in critical situations in punar vivah is also being used in madhubala' the serial on colors. It was so weird to see it in a different serial. Has anyone noticed the music elsewhere?

[/QUOTE

Ya, found it. If you go to episode 170 of PV , in the very begining you'll find that tune, and I heard a part of this tune in madhubala for eg in episode 60, and several times afterwards. I have to see if the music director for both the serials is the same, that will explain it coz lots of musicians use their same tunes at various places with very little or no modifications sometimes.

Ok, I figured it out,  the music director (Ashish Rego ) is the same for both these shows. LOL

lulujjjj

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Oh thanks for the info MB and PV the music director is the same i think they should not use the same tune on other shows each should be different in its own, i watch only PV.

sas_tv

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index