Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

YUVREEN FF:REMEMBER ME!(part 2 updated) (Page 9)

..chotu.. IF-Rockerz
..chotu..
..chotu..

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Great Part

Cont Soon
thnx anam...we'll do continue soonBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavnah

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Wow yaar what a great start!Thumbs Up
i seriously loved it...
Ur an amazing writer...
plz do pm me k

bhavnah

luvushivin1 Goldie
luvushivin1
luvushivin1

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
awww...par when U will write the next part

bhavnah

PoohLover IF-Sizzlerz
PoohLover
PoohLover

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Hey sahas n bhavnah,very nice ff n update both of u,liked the character sketch,the prologue n the first chapter..hope u guys continue soon,as im eager to know about wat happen next...loved it Thumbs UpTongue

bhavnah

..chotu.. IF-Rockerz
..chotu..
..chotu..

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobrakapooor

Wow yaar what a great start!Thumbs Up
i seriously loved it...
Ur an amazing writer...
plz do pm me k
thnks...will pm u :)

bhavnah

bhavnah IF-Dazzler
bhavnah
bhavnah

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Hello everyone Smile hope that everyone is ok?

first we are really sorry for updating so late... sahas and I were kinda busy Ouch

so without wasting time here's part 2 Star

Part 2: Cockroach made the day

Then jeevika turned the next pages of the dairy, She did not find anything interesting written.So she just flipped in through the pages and came on to the page on the date of her birthday.She just wanted to know what Yuvraj had written on her birthday, So she started reading.

'Today's day was great again. It's for two reasons: One is that today is the birthday of the most loving person for me- my Jeevika di, And dear dairy you must be thinking what is the second reason.Well I met her again for the second time.'

Jeevika thought how lucky she is to directly get the page to read , the one which she wanted.It was the second meeting which means they didn't meet at all before.She went back to her reading again.

'I went to di in the night and wished her at 10 minutes to 12:00 am Tongue...I was crazy I thought and so again i went after some time but realized that it was already 3 minutes past 12:00 am Tongue & viren jeeju had already wished her first. I got a little disappointed but again went on happy because it my most favourite person's birthday and she gave me a good night kiss on my cheeks. LOL

Then after the night the morning came up.It was a pleasant day and we had planned a small get together with jiju, di & me.So I went to the bakery shop to select a yummy cake for di. When I reached there I was shocked to see her. I didn't know why she was there till I heard her talking to someone saying that she in the bakery shop because today is her papa's birthday.I silently went to the shop and after some time I selected my cake.

We both had not seen each other clearly.But that did happen when she by mistake crashed into me.Her cake flew and landed on my face.I was too angry by then, I cud also see her reaction was shocked but within some fraction of seconds she started laughing.I got irritated and started shouting at her.She apologized but still I was too much irritated and continued shouting at her.

In less than five seconds she became Jhaansi ki rani & we fought in front of the bakery shop for about 15 mins.The fight ended after I smashed my cake on her face. Her face was covered with chocolate's cake  cream. I too laughed.But after some tym we remained silent and sat with hands on our foreheads as we realized that we had wasted our money and a yummy cake.'

Jeevika closed the dairy and was unable to control her laughter.She laughed so loud that Yuvraj came out of his trance n started running yelling loudly

"kya hua di?"

Jeevika ran to her room and quickly hid the dairy under her pillow and stood on the sofa.

Yuvraj ran to her room and asked

"kya hua di...aap aise sofa pe?"

jeevika-'woh cockroach...cockroach tha!'

Just then Viren entered the room and heard Jeevika saying a cockroach is in the room.He yelled loudly and stood up on the sofa next to jeevika and held her arm tightly and frantically began to search for the cockroach.

Viren asked yuvraj while stammering a bit- 'kahan...kahan hai cockroach?'

Yuvraj does a facepalm and says to himself-'I have got a crazy family' and laughs.

Jeevika in her heart thanked god that atleast Yuvraj's mood changed and he was little happy.

Viren still panicks and ask again 

"hey yuvraj stop laughing.. tell na where is the cockroach?"

Jeevika says-"arre virenji...it is just a valentine's day joke"LOL

By then Yuvraj and Jeevika laughed at poor Viren. They come down from the sofa. Yuvraj then spotted a real cockroach and yelled- 'cockroach!!!'

within one second  Yuvraj falls down on the bed with his crazy di on one side hugging him and his jeeju on another side hugging him in fear.He laughed again and said-'Godji... thank u so much for giving me a crazy and funny family'. 

i hope dat you liked the update... do leave us your likes and commentsSmile

Edited by bhavnah - 17 April 2013 at 8:48am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kovilaiammishtyiiManAsiiiManish_Shetty_shona_sujairohit..chotu..shobrakapooorParsh_shamyaPoohLoversumayyah1-ParAnJas-Supernatural_10

..chotu.. IF-Rockerz
..chotu..
..chotu..

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikia

Hey sahas n bhavnah,very nice ff n update both of u,liked the character sketch,the prologue n the first chapter..hope u guys continue soon,as im eager to know about wat happen next...loved it Thumbs UpTongue

thnx dear...thanks for ur cmmnt...we'll pm u :)Big smile

bhavnah

luvushivin1 Goldie
luvushivin1
luvushivin1

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
haha coakroach ne diha diya kamal soon next part sweety...pllzzz.bit it was emotionall

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavnah..chotu..

Go to top