Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Anya.khan99 Senior Member
Anya.khan99
Anya.khan99

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
hey every one!! this my first os so please tell me weather u like it or not!!

after all that rumors that barun is leaving or he's taking a break has made me really sad and i know u guys are sad to so i just want to say that cheer up guys don't let your faith in barun fade may be is just taking a little and will come back!! thats how i cheer up my mood! by telling my heart that AAL IZ WELL!!

khushi: hey devi maiya!! whats wrong why isn't arnavji home yet he's not even picking his phone up its 11:00 am he has never been so late... i hope every thing is fine!!
khushi started walking here and there continuously trying to call him but he won't pick it up making khushi panick even more
khushi: let that laad governor come home today I swear on devi maiya today I won't spare him!!
khushi sat on the recliner thinking that whether she should tell the family or not. suddenly she heard footsteps and she knew it that its arnav. arnav entered the door and locked it when he turned he saw his beautiful wife standing there with her arns crossed across her chest ready to give him a piece of her mind. just when khushi was about to say something arnav captured her lips making her moan and helping her release all the stress she had taken because of him. just as arnav moved khushi hugged him and after breaking the hug she started showering him with a dozen questions.
khushi: where were you?? do you have any idea how much tensed I got.
arnav: yeaa... I can see that from that plate with only one jalebi left probably because you ate I guess a kilo if his friends arnav said pointing toward the plate which was full of jalebis an hour ago.
khushi: do you think this is funny? I was so worried thinking of you. my mind kept on scaring me with stupid thoughts and your standing there trying to be funny?
arnav: khushi chill... I just...
khushi: I just what?? huh? u were so busy that you didn't even have the time of calling or attending your not so important wifes call?
arnav: shhh... with that he embraced her in a hug because he knew she was about let those tears out of her beautiful doe shaped eyes. while hugging arnav khushi noticed a blood mark on arnavs shoulder
khushi: whats this arnav ji? she said pointing at the blood mark!
arnav: I met with an accident.
khushi: hey devi maiya!! I'm so stupid I started asking you questions with out letting you answer. are you okay?? show me!
arnav: relax khushi I am perfectly fine. its someone elses blood!
khushi: what??
arnav: yea... actually I didn't got hurt the people who banged their car with my car got really hurt! I took them to the hospital their condition was really serious that's why I got late and even my phone dropped somewhere so I was not able to answer your calls.
khushi managed to whisper: what??
arnav: I was really tensed and sad especially for their little girl who was crying her heart out! it took me hours just consoling her.
khushi : arnav ji how could you?
arnav: what?? (shocking manner)
khushi pushed him hard on his chest away from her and started screaming on the top of her voice.
khushi: how could you be so careless arnavji huh? i'm sure you would be busy on your bluetooth talking or may be being ASR scolding aman ji. that's why you wouldn't have been able to concentrate an driving. have you ever thought how that poor little girl would be feeling. I don't believe this. how careless can you be?? khushi ended her screaming session with tears flowing from her eyes.
arnav. witha little anger and in a shocked state of how his wife reacted: whats wrong with you khushi?? it was not my fault they were coming from the wrong side.
khushi: whatever!! you could have been a little careful. after all your the mighty arnav singh raizada right?
arnav: I think you should stop eating jalebi it ls making you hyper.
khushi: me hyper? yea I almost forgot why would you even care about the feelings of that family your rich I am sure you would have bribed them to keep their mouth shut! right?
arnav shouted:what?? this is what you think of me?? I dont believe it khushi your actually blaming me except for supporting me? for your kind information I payed all their hospital bills and even made sure that everything is fine. not every rich man is like what you think khushi kumari gupta singh raizada. you know what I shouldn't have told you about the accident in the first place knowing that you will always go against me!

saying this arnav took out his night suit and towel and went to the bathroom.

when arnav came out of the bathroom he saw khushi looking at the stars. maybe I said a little too much he thought. he went to the poolside and stood beside her.
arnav: khushi... em sorr...
but before he could continue khushi cut him off saying..
khushi still looking at the stars: I am sorry arnav ji actually when you told me about the accident and then that little girl it reminded me of the time when my mom dad left me. even they died because of an accident. a rich mans car banged into my parents car . that rich man left bribed my uncle with money to keep his mouth shut and tell nothing about this to the police. I remember very well just like that little girl you tried to console at the hospital I was also crying luckily amaa and buaji consoled me that time... I was really small u know I had a little, pure and sensitive heart which refused to accept the fact that my parent had left me forever. khushi gulped in and continued turning towards arnav to face him with her teary eyes.
khushi: since then I am really scared of high speed and car accidents . when you told me about that girl I remembered my state at that time how I wished I was able to beat that man black and blue.
arnav huggedkhushi and said: no I am sorry I shouldn't have said those mean words to you.
Khushi: no I am sorry I over reacted. I just didn't want that little girl or any one to hate my husband like I hate the man who was responsible for my mom and dad's death. I just thought of me as that little girl and you as that rakhshas said khushi slightly lifting her head from his chest and hitting herself on the head saying silly me!! after the silence of 2 minutes.
khushi: how are they now?
arnav: they are still in the I.c.u.
khushi: and the little girl?
arnav : I hope she is fine. said arnav with a tensed look.
khushi: can I request something? ?
arnav:yea sure what?
khushi : can we go meet them I am ssure that girl won't be in the right state to handle her self.
arnav with a faint smile: sure.
khushi: good! I will take some food with me too I know she would be hungry.
arnav just smiled at her.
khushi: what??
arnav: nothing I was just thinking that my wife cares so much about others so how much would she care about me if something happ...
khushi placed her hand on his mouth :shhh... don't u even dare even think about some thing like that as long as i am here I won't let anything happen to you.
they both shared a long hug before they dozed off in their kibg sized bed comforting each other.

please. do comment or like its my first time so please let me know. Smile

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21aayushikumarLNaeemsofty131akashafalibirjLIONHEARTcrazyjiananya786akvmjidiyachillsandystarz19crazy-ashsarita_barunKareena1994rashikagowri1712..Divya..Arshifan4lifedaisydee425Rafaheli..Anita..Nidsubh007

akashafali Groupbie
akashafali
akashafali

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
A very good one, please continue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anya.khan99

rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Nice os. I can't believe it's your first.

Anya.khan99

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
wow this was beautiful
you should continue this
gowri1712 IF-Rockerz
gowri1712
gowri1712

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
nice

ananya786

ananya786 Senior Member
ananya786
ananya786

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
awsum os...!!!!!!
u should really start working on ss...!!!!

Edited by my1stlovebarun - 12 November 2012 at 4:17am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top