Oh that was so so so sweet... I loved it... Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Delena-cious

..Ankita.. IF-Rockerz
..Ankita..
..Ankita..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
I cannot believe I found this so late *shakes head*

First of all, the idea of Junior VirMan is just tooo adorable. I can imagine them in my head, and you know what's even more weird..I can see VirMan's kids behaving the same damn way LOL
If VirMan are "UFF! It's getting too hawt", junior VirMan are just "AWIEEE! Shhho shweet!"

I loved your opening lines ...
<And also it was the day they both forgot the phrase,  Live and let live in peace.>
God! That is so VirMan dude!

Would it be offending if I said I was laughing my arse off reading the entire thing? I hope not LOL

Maanvi's reactions at excess eyeliner and funny moustaches ROFL She so cute!

Their first deal, first desi friend and all...Gosh, if they were in front of me, I would have hugged the life out of them!

<How can no one have video games? It's the most important thing in life.>
ROFL Virrraaat! LMFAO LOL

<"But you are my friend" she said possessively.> LOL Way to Go Maanvi!

Viraat's reason to make Maanvi his bets friend ROFL and his following possessiveness..Good God! My stomach hurts!

And they fought, happily ever after!

Amazing, refreshing peice Sia Clap A big hug for this Hug...

PS: Can you write a second party where are 10 year olds or something?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aswathy-Delena-cious

..nikki_vijay.. IF-Dazzler
..nikki_vijay..
..nikki_vijay..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
wow it was an awesome one!
first manvi's party was ruined and somewhere the actual reason is maya!
and next virat's party was ruined and the reason was karan!
i loved it...truly it was amazing!
awww virat was so cute he thought to make her his best friend!
at last both are enemies superb!
really nice OS!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Delena-cious

Delena-cious IF-Sizzlerz
Delena-cious
Delena-cious

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Labyrinth89

res...will edit soon...but in short, i absolutely loved this! So adorable <3

suree dear...take ur time no rush...thanks Hug
Delena-cious IF-Sizzlerz
Delena-cious
Delena-cious

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BrunoMars

AHw, I could relate so well to this, does that mean I am still in my toddler-period? ConfusedROFL noo u are not..i hope so too I hope not, but the the feeling when Virat shared her chocolates with Maya, that irritating girl and then Maanvi becoming friends with Karan?! I totally get that, I was a Maanvi/Virat too.we always were either a maanvi or a viraat wen we were kids And there was this boy... Okejj let's not go there.no no lets i wanna hear it!.. Awesome story,,thanks dear those little things made it just perfect, like her beautiful beautiful dress, I don't know why but doing beautiful twice adds the cuteness and innocence. i had to think like a 5 year old...my nephews classmate who is so damn adorable and she always say things like this And those other things you told like a kid, I really got into the story. Uff! And the hatred that gets created then, I still remember when a boy ruined the drawing my mom made for me, he ruined it after she died, and of course he did not know, but I was so sad, and I still see him, and normally we would be friends cause he is a really nice guy, but I deep down still hate him for what he did. I don't think that will go over ever.huggs u dear Hug.. Once again, beautifully written thanks soo much for loving this..loved reading ur comments too.
Delena-cious IF-Sizzlerz
Delena-cious
Delena-cious

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sennareni

The best thing I have to complement you about this OS is your ability to think over as a 5 year old Maanvi and a 8 year old Virat'Clap All those dialogues and imaginations are apt as a child that age would think and their attitude is sure that of Virman in their childhoods'i always wondered how theyl be if they were kids. Look at how they fight' Remembering the doggy doggy scene in the show'ROFL  Oh my god! that scene was one of my favorite! i still watch it from time to time.LOL

LOL at SB and kaajal' Inseperable duo SB-Kajal'.LOLAnd when the talk abt chocolates   and fight for sharing chocolates with Maya was  going on(Maya here too'Grrr) between Virman I was thinking of Nishal there.. How kushal told in his IV tat he eats all of Nia's chocolates'.Embarrassed i had that iv in mind while writing LOL

Maanvi showing the sherni attitude by not giving virat his gift personally' Poor guy heartbroken' He feels bad when he saw the gift'Sweet of him to think of playing with her' yeah he felt really bad for breaking their friendship

Haha karan, and Virat angry'. And birthday spoiledOuch' tch tch tch' they both ruined each others bdayLOL if one ruin it, why should the other stay behind?LOL

Is there any chance that u r going to change it from a OS to an FF/SS by taking a leap'. I know, too greedy'Wink arre no yaar...this FF is upto here only..if i continue ... the essence of their childhood might get ruined LOL but if u want, YOU can write a spin off! u write so well..why not start one? Wink

Had a good time reading it' Well written and loved it'Hug thanks so much anne!Hug

Delena-cious IF-Sizzlerz
Delena-cious
Delena-cious

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aysha1989

Oh that was so so so sweet... I loved it... Heart

thanks soo much dear! Hug
Delena-cious IF-Sizzlerz
Delena-cious
Delena-cious

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ankita..

I cannot believe I found this so late *shakes head* i posted it so late last night...u were probably sleepingLOL

First of all, the idea of Junior VirMan is just tooo adorable. I can imagine them in my head, and you know what's even more weird..I can see VirMan's kids behaving the same damn way LOL haina u canLOL
If VirMan are "UFF! It's getting too hawt", junior VirMan are just "AWIEEE! Shhho shweet!"  

I loved your opening lines ...
<And also it was the day they both forgot the phrase,  Live and let live in peace.>
God! That is so VirMan dude! heheh thanks dude!

Would it be offending if I said I was laughing my arse off reading the entire thing? I hope not LOL Oh No! not at all..even i had a great time penning this down was laughing thinking about them

Maanvi's reactions at excess eyeliner and funny moustaches ROFL She so cute! typical 5 year old who would make fun of the tiniest things LOL

Their first deal, first desi friend and all...Gosh, if they were in front of me, I would have hugged the life out of them! hahah..m so glad they clicked so well with u

<How can no one have video games? It's the most important thing in life.>
ROFL Virrraaat! LMFAO LOL for a boy of that age...it is the mOStest important thing in life. if they are without it. itl be like a fish out of water

<"But you are my friend" she said possessively.> LOL Way to Go Maanvi!

Viraat's reason to make Maanvi his bets friend ROFL and his following possessiveness..Good God! My stomach hurts!

And they fought, happily ever after!

Amazing, refreshing peice Sia Clap A big hug for this Hug... thank u soo much ankita!Hug

PS: Can you write a second party where are 10 year olds or something? haha no yaar...i dnt think il be writing anything more from this. thanks again for the looonnngg and lovely comments. enjoyed reading themHug

Go to top