Fan Fictions

Pt30/31/32/33"Sacred Sin"Thrd4 Pg68/87//110/132 - Page 30

Posted: 11 years ago

Sacred Sin

Copyright Aniee.H

My FB Group

Part 29

Gals likes and comments are going down.. sobs sobs😭

"I Love you," She told him, looking deep into his eyes.

He stared back in her deep eyes, hearing her innocent confession.

Oh, ok. She loves me. Now how on earth she came to know what love is? Or that she is in love with me? He was staring at her face while his mind was trying to process meaning of her words or rather the situation that led her to believe that she loved him.

She probably doesn't even know the meaning of love. He thought.

"Don't tell me it is something related to another gyan given by Misha."

He observed her face more intently and discovered that she seemed to be quiet certain of the fact.

"I Love you." She repeated again while blinking her eyes innocently.

"You love me? He asked in disbelief.

"Now what sort of joke is tha.? Do you even know meaning of love, Khushi.? He asked her and she nodded her head in yes.

"Just get out of the car, you must be tired and you need to sleep."

He told her as he opened the door fully, making way for her to come out.

"I am not tired," She retorted back.

He was about to negate when she continued.

"I am just hungry,"

He chuckled hearing her words as he scooped her in his arms and made his way inside the farm house.

Khushi couldn't understand him. She just confessed her feelings towards him and he was taking it so casually as if it was merely a joke.

"Zalim Singh Raizada," She muttered and he shook a little in attempt to stifle his laugh.

"Don't forget I can hear your cursing program." He warned her as he opened the door of the room.

"Yeah I know, you can hear me but you can't understand me." She complained and his body grew rigid as he realized the depth of her words.

"Maybe you don't understand or interpret things well enough." He said

"And maybe you are trying to deny the truth." She retorted back rendering him speechless.

She was innocent and nave, yet her simplicity was her biggest weapon against the lethal and deadly Arnav Singh Raizada.

He quietly placed her on the bed and whipped around to leave.

"You are leaving me alone?" She asked oblivious to the fact that he hated the word alone.

"No," He said but his voice was rude and cold.

"I would never leave you ALONE." He said deliberately emphasizing on the word alone.

"I am going to get something for you to eat." His voice became softer.

As soon as they finished their so called dinner he glanced at her.

'You can sleep here. I will be in the next room. And please try to remain calm and stay in your bed or else I am 100 percent sure that either some trouble will find you or you would find the trouble by yourself." He was about to walk when her voice stopped him

"I don't want to sleep alone." She got up from her place immediately.

"Hmm," He crossed his arms on his chest.

"So, Miss Khushi Gupta you don't want to sleep alone?"

She shook her head in no.

"I would like to enlighten you that I am the only person in this deserted place, apart from you." He looked at her intently while saying those words

"So you want to sleep with me?"

She nodded her head in yes and then immediately no understanding his meaning.

"Don't you fear that you might get pregnant?"

"I trust you because I love you." She told him with a strange confidence.

It is easy to fight with an evil but how was he supposed to fight with this innocent girl. She was expecting some answer but there was silence on the other side.

"You should sleep here." He told her and rushed outside towards his room.

He closed his eyes to ease himself. He has been away from her and now they were alone again and he knew he had to maintain the distance.

Why fate brings us close again and again. He brushed his hand in his hair in frustration.

It is so difficult to stay away from her. It seems impossible not to touch her.

His breathing was raged in an attempt to control the need that was prompting him to hug her. But he knew that once she would be in his arms, he won't be able to stop himself from going beyond a simple hug..

I have to protect her not only from the others but from myself and from the desire that is tempting me to claim her.

I can't do this with her because she even doesn't know the real meaning of love. She doesn't even understand meaning of being physical with someone.

I don't want her to repent it when she actually understands true meaning of a relationship that exists between a man and a woman.

Khushi turned in her bed restlessly as she couldn't believe that he had actually left her alone in the room.

I told him that I love him and he didn't seem to take it seriously.

What does he thinks of himself?

And now he is expecting me to sleep here alone, in this unknown place. She got up from her bed and slowly made her way out.

Does he even know how I spent those days without him?

Does he even realize what would have happened if he wouldn't have come there?

She opened the door of his room slowly and made her way inside. He was lying on his bed without his shirt. She slowly walked towards his bed and lay on the far end of the bed and closed her eyes.

The moment she entered the room, he knew it was her. He didn't move because he thought she will go back once she realizes that he was sleeping but to his utter dismay she simply laid down beside him.

"Khushi! Go back to your room." He ordered without lifting his head but there was no movement from her side.

"Khushi, enough of your drama, I want you out of here. Right now!" He ordered her more sternly this time.

But again there was no reply from her side. He turned towards her and found her eyes were closed.

He smiled lightly because he knew she was only pretending to sleep. She slightly opened her one eye to see what he was doing and then shut it tightly the next moment.

"Drama queen," He murmured.

"Khushi, I know you are not sleeping. I also saw you, when you were trying to peek from one eye. Now please, will you get up and move?"

She covered her eyes by placing her arm on them and continued pretending to sleep.

He was getting irritated now. He yanked her hand away from her eyes and bent down to look into her surprised eyes.

"I will not go. Why it is always has to be your will? I can't sleep alone. I was getting scared in that room. Last time we also slept together. Then what is the problem this time? You seemed to be so distinct from the time you have brought me here. I told you I love you and you took it as a joke." Her voice cracked and she looked away.

He bent a little more and now he was almost lying on top of her.

"Khushi, do you even know what your nearness do to me? Do you even realize what I want to do with you, when you are here with me like this? You don't know anything. Please, stay away from me, or else you would regret it." He said politely but she didn't miss the warning behind his words.

"I don't care. I don't care because when you left me, I realized what you meant to me. Do you know, I couldn't keep you out of my mind, even for a single minute?

Do you know I could feel that you were there? I could feel your touch. I could feel you."

He felt something new in him upon hearing her confession.

So she never wanted to marry him. She was only waiting for me.

Realization that she also desired him gave surge to his own desire. His mind seemed to argue that there was no need of the distance when she felt so strongly about him.

But does that change the fact that I have to destroy her father?

But does that change the fact that she still doesn't understand this relation fully? His sanity questioned him.

He was in fight with himself when he witnessed the same fire in her eyes that was in his eyes too and the next moment he lowered his face to claim her lips.

Plz do hit like button if you like and do COMMENT..

To receive pmz add anshraaniee in your buddylist or pm will, i will add u..

Edited by anshra - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.shradha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anshra... waiting for update... u promised me... :))
This content was originally posted by: A.shradha

Anshra... waiting for update... u promised me... :))

updated😳 anshra at ur service
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res
wow tht was awesome.
She confessed n he realizes in end.
Wow
They sleeping together interestingEdited by rkapoor1382 - 11 years ago
A.shradha thumbnail
omg... i unknowingly commented at first... vo bhi in ur update... *faints*... its first time i ever commented first.. nw m gonna read n post my commnt.. u r such a swtheart..u kept ur promise.. thank you bht sara.. :))
fanfollower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for updating .This is one of my favourite stories
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg, what an update, mighty ASR can handle height of evilness but surrenders to the most innocent soul like Khushi, her innocence is very beautifully portrayed.
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Woo Hoo Waiting for them to commit BIG BIG GUTTER SACRED SIN NWWW !
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Did you have to end there???!!!!
Can't wait for the next part... 😉
A.shradha thumbnail
awww...she confessed her feelings n he is not taking her seriously.. fish.. bechara Arnav..fighting with his own desire..i loved it how she entered his room n peeked through one eye n full last para... amazing.. such a lovly update.. they r gonna kiss... awww...he is also shirtless.. imagination started running already..lolzzz