Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pt30/31/32/33"Sacred Sin"Thrd4 Pg68/87//110/132 (Page 136)

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
awesum updt...so arnav confessed his feelings fr hr...continue soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anshra

flutterlashes IF-Sizzlerz
flutterlashes
flutterlashes

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
amazing part.:))
update fast..

anshra

swekus Senior Member
swekus
swekus

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
update soon plz

anshra

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
awesome update finally arnav confessed

anshra

mon4u Goldie
mon4u
mon4u

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
update soon. loved this part

anshra

moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Been reading this and just want to say that I love the way Khushi is so open, naive and trusting with Arnav!

I also love the fact the Arnav has now confessed what he feels for Khushi!!

Cannot wait for the next part - I hope they stay safe!!

anshra

fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
This was a fantastic update. Loved every word of if Hug

"Just talk to me once, just once." He panted.

"Ask me all those questions. I swear I will answer each and every question of yours. Do anything you want, anything. But be with me."

"You wanted to know what love is. I will tell you but just listen to me once." He rubbed her hands to warm her up and patted her cheeks.

What a start Clap These lines were awesome & it clearly shows how much an innocent girl's love has changed a stone - hearted man. Arnav panicking & telling her to talk to him just once was so touching. 

He kissed her forehead and then started kissing her whole face desperately as if he wanted to make sure if she was actually fine. He couldn't stop himself from kissing her again and again, her eyes, her cheeks, her forehead like he wanted to devour her or maybe he wanted to soothe his bleeding heart and soul.

Arnav showing his love & making sure that she exists shows his fear of losing her Heart

He froze for a moment when he felt a cold trembling hand caressing his cheek. There was so much fear in her eyes.

Am I alright? She is scared because she thought that something might have happened to me

Khushi's first words"Are.. are you alright?" when she gained consciousness portrays how she can't exist without him

"Yes, I am hurt. I am hurt like never before, more than I can bear." He paused and hugged her more tightly again making sure that she was actually there with him.

"I am hurt because I thought I have lost you forever. I am hurt because I thought I would never be able to tell you.

I would never be able to tell you that it is you, the most precious thing in my life and it is you who is more important to me than anything.

I thought I would never be able to tell you that I love.. I love you Khushi. You are a part of my existence."

The way Arnav opened up to Khushi pouring all the stored up words & emotions was beyond words  Clap

"I can't tell you as to how long I have loved you. But now I am not going anywhere. I will be here with you until you want me to go. I would love you no matter what.

It would be entirely on your discretion, if you want me to be with you. The day you tell me that you don't want me anymore in your life, I would go. But I am not going to stop myself from telling you that I love you because of that day."

"And you are part of my existence too. How would I ask you to leave me, when I would not exist without you?

Felt happy when Arnav said he will never leave her until she wishes for it though the leaving part was a bit disturbing. Loved the way Khushi said "
How would I ask you to leave me, when I would not exist without you?". Hope she never ever asks him to leave even after knowing that he has vengeance on her father.

They were enemies, yes enemies. But these two enemies were hugging each other. They were ready to die for each other and they could no longer think of a life where they won't be together.

TIME and FATE

It was decision of time and fate and it was made for them. They had no control over themselves or their heart. They were left with no option but to love each other with such intensity where the happiness and wellbeing of the enemy was everything.

I wish to see how her love stops him from taking revenge on her father & how his love stops her from misunderstanding him or leaving him. Hope time & fate never separates the pure love brewing between an innocent soul & a changed man who loves her more than his life. 

But today he knew that he wanted her to actually annoy him or change him or irritate him because somewhere it was the need of his soul.

This line was so sweet. It was this line which pulled me

He was not apprehensive about losing his control anymore.

Blushing

Waiting impatiently to read ur next update. Please update soon Day Dreaming

Edited by fleurs - 16 December 2012 at 11:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poojasidd123anshra

Yellow. IF-Rockerz
Yellow.
Yellow.

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
woww this is so beautiful update!! loved arnav's and khushi's confession so much... Clap

anshra

Go to top