Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

DD and BollyWood (Page 3)

QuintessentialI IF-Dazzler
QuintessentialI
QuintessentialI

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

I guess its a matter of personal choice for her... and ofcourse we all support her for that...  Our loss i guess Embarrassed

I know its surprising but then the fact that she is content and satisfied with what she has is an achievement in itself and a very grounded person i guess can say that...

In todays world
  • Where people are crazy for money, fame, power...
  • Where if you have 10 you want 100 and if you have 100 you want 1000...
  • Where people slog day in and day out to achieve their goals only to see them changing after they have been achieved...
  • Where relationships, family take a backseat on priority...
  • Where love, life and fun are forgotten for careers...
I guess only a few individuals know where to draw a line, what makes them happy and gives them contentment and satisfaction... I guess there is not greater feeling then the feeling of being content and satisfied with what you have and what you have achieved, for me i guess that feeling is a bliss... and for this I love and respect Drashti Dhami...

I know a lot may be thinking that i'm overpraising her here... but i guess its a lesson that i have learnt from life...   And what i say here is all based on my experiences from my own life...

Take a bow Drashti Dhami and hats off to you lady... God bless ya always...

Hug Clap
Brill comment Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dddhfanAmoureux

dddhfan Senior Member
dddhfan
dddhfan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
drashti dhami is a very honest and state forward girl she always said that she is not interested in bolly wood tipical  type of movies ,we love you dd ,you are so perfect for bolly wood but we respect your opinion always princess
Billu-Maamma IF-Sizzlerz
Billu-Maamma
Billu-Maamma

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
she is unique.
--Zehnaseeb-- IF-Stunnerz
--Zehnaseeb--
--Zehnaseeb--

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
She is different U know..Wink
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Priya2000.

Hug Clap
Brill comment Heart

Thanks Priya... more than a comment its a genuine feeling... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QuintessentialI

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Nice post Natash. DD is always like that. Content satisfied with what she has.

Lovely post Azi. DD deserves all the praise. Don't worry you have not overdone it at all.

From my personal view I don't understand why some people are not satisifed with their life when they get the fame, success, money and everything. And the greed some people has for more has resulted in their failure too. But I guess that is how the world is and human nature for some people are and intelligent people should take lessons from these things. I guess DD is one of the intelligent people.

I am also a person who is content with what I have got and what I have achieved. So I can understand very well where DD is coming from and I believe when she says she is not interested to go to BW for now.

She has a loving and a very close family. She loves and respect all of them whether they are her parents or her cousins or grand parents equally. As we have heard from her interview her family's view and approval was important for her. And her family as we have known has never tried to take advantage of her popularity and as she told in her live chat also they treat her like a normal family member and not as an actress.

DD started her acting career in TV as she said after doing tons of ADs, which most other TV actresses even get the chance after they start TV and get name. But in DD's case she has tarvelled a lot and done lot of different kind of ADs and then accepted the offers she got in TV. So as she said she has done everything she desired in this industry and last place is acting in TV which she is doing now.

Her inspite of having a parallel lead in DMG too she has got so much popularity and so many fans which resulted in her first lead show within few months after her character ends in DMG. That shows she has been accepted in the industry and her talent is noticed.
And again she got her second lead role within 1 1/2 months after Geet ends. And how many actresses are that lucky. How many actresses has so many female fans and male fans. Mostly girls only likes male actors. So she is very lucky.

DD is right when she said she is content and satisfied with what she has.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thendral_111QuintessentialI

harshdb IF-Stunnerz
harshdb
harshdb

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
i think she is more realistic. there are very less chances to get success in BW from TV. i guess she understood that very quickly. instead trying for which is not reachable, she is holding on which she has. very intelligent. 

note: this is purely my personal opinion. 

p.s creative postClap

Edited by harshdb - 12 November 2012 at 5:54am
ash28 IF-Achieverz
ash28
ash28

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
she is totally alag che :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index