Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

No Barun at SPL UK. Fans Protest. (Page 7)

manutdno1 Senior Member
manutdno1
manutdno1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
isnt it for this event that sp have remained mum. and giving out crap info to fans

AGAR IS EVENT KA HI BHANDHA PHOOT GAYA TO MAYB JUST MAYB WE MIGHT GET THE TRUTH OUT OF THEM

THEN THEY WONT HAVE OWT TO LOSE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinu.sr

Abbi121 Newbie
Abbi121
Abbi121

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asr2kkg

Originally posted by Abbi121

Originally posted by yashi_arnav

Originally posted by memyselfandme1

Barunis coming to UK and he is hosting showWink
I am going to attend itBig smile
SP is not fool tocancelhis visit

SP is pathetic. I dont trust a word of what they say anymore. so rather than live in fairyland i would call and confirm. and for the record - those who called just right now have been told "nothing is confirmed".

hmmm. Nothing can be done now.alreadyspent my poundsEmbarrassed
But barun himself confirmed on radio - he is coming to UK and hosting the show and interview was arranged by Star
so i don't think there is any need to worry about itEmbarrassed

Still I DONT trust these b*****ds as far as I can throw them, so my friends are calling the UK event partners in the morning amd also making them aware Barun no show = FUL REFUND and there is 150 of us who will be wanting our money back!!!

If barun don't come there, then I amdefinitelygonaa throw my shoes/sandals on their heads in SP event.

carry a bag of rotten tomatoes too.

If any other members have purchased platinum or gold packages, could you please pm me. I feel we need to be united in finding out about Barun's presence at the event. We have all spent a lot of money on the basis of Barun being there. I feel cheated knowing there may be a chance that Barun will not be there.
Star have advertised using Barun and Sanaya. We have paid great amounts to meet both Barun and Sanaya. If they can not fulfil this them we are owed our money back!

all of you get together and demand a confirmation from SP and dont dont take "no" for an answer. and dont forget continue to spam them. email/twitter/FB.

I've sent emails and tweeted. I will also be calling the VIP package number first thing in the morning. I will keep you all updated on what they say.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinu.sr

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by memyselfandme1

Barunis coming to UK and he is hosting showWink
I am going to attend itBig smile
SP is not fool tocancelhis visit

SP is pathetic. I dont trust a word of what they say anymore. so rather than live in fairyland i would call and confirm. and for the record - those who called just right now have been told "nothing is confirmed".

hmmm. Nothing can be done now.alreadyspent my poundsEmbarrassed
But barun himself confirmed on radio - he is coming to UK and hosting the show and interview was arranged by Star
so i don't think there is any need to worry about itEmbarrassed

Still I DONT trust these b*****ds as far as I can throw them, so my friends are calling the UK event partners in the morning amd also making them aware Barun no show = FUL REFUND and there is 150 of us who will be wanting our money back!!!

If barun don't come there, then I amdefinitelygonaa throw my shoes/sandals on their heads in SP event.

carry a bag of rotten tomatoes too.

If any other members have purchased platinum or gold packages, could you please pm me. I feel we need to be united in finding out about Barun's presence at the event. We have all spent a lot of money on the basis of Barun being there. I feel cheated knowing there may be a chance that Barun will not be there.
Star have advertised using Barun and Sanaya. We have paid great amounts to meet both Barun and Sanaya. If they can not fulfil this them we are owed our money back!

all of you get together and demand a confirmation from SP and dont dont take "no" for an answer. and dont forget continue to spam them. email/twitter/FB.

I've sent emails and tweeted. I will also be calling the VIP package number first thing in the morning. I will keep you all updated on what they say.

good. if you get a response tweet @TeamBarun. they will notify others too. and mention in the forum here as well.

Go to top