Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

No Barun at SPL UK. Fans Protest. (Page 3)

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneak-peek

Originally posted by asr2kkg

Originally posted by lovelygal_sou

i think barun will be there for sure in SPL 2012...because he is the host of the program...he told this in his interview...

yes i know. he specifically mentioned this. but why has this caller been told by SP that he wont be there?

also that was when he was supposed to "take a break". now tables have turned. it is "barun leaving the show". SP changed it within 1 day from "break" to "quit".

so i would still urge UK fans to call and confirm lest you are in for a huge heartbreak.

You have a very valid point. According to SP Barun is now quitting...it's no longer a break. Would request UK fans to call up SP on this and get it cleared. The way SP is changing stances overnight, you never know what they have done with SPL 12 regarding Sobti. Call and find out guys!

exactly. i dont trust SP anymore. i thought a reputed channel will not fool viewers but they have.

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IPKKNDkaur92

Originally posted by sneak-peek

Originally posted by lovelygal_sou

i think barun will be there for sure in SPL 2012...because he is the host of the program...he told this in his interview...

yes i know. he specifically mentioned this. but why has this caller been told by SP that he wont be there?

also that was when he was supposed to "take a break". now tables have turned. it is "barun leaving the show". SP changed it within 1 day from "break" to "quit".

so i would still urge UK fans to call and confirm lest you are in for a huge heartbreak.

You have a very valid point. According to SP Barun is now quitting...it's no longer a break. Would request UK fans to call up SP on this and get it cleared. The way SP is changing stances overnight, you never know what they have done with SPL 12 regarding Sobti. Call and find out guys!

im on it

we have been fooled enough to not learn the lesson. so call and confirm all of you. i am not there in the UK but i can imagine how disappointing it would be.

(and letting my imaginations run wild - what if the new Arnav will debut there??? omg!)
McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by McNinja

Pretty sure Rajan SIngh confirmed he will be there. He is the host. Barun himself confirmed it too on the radio interview. 

i dont trust anyone at SP anymore after all the drama. do you still trust them? 2 months back i called them and asked is Barun leaving, they told me "they are rumours". 3 days back i called. they told me "they are rumours". 2 days back it was "he is not quitting, only taking a break". yesterday it was "he is leaving. he is quitting. its his own decision". today i called "he has quit. a new guy will fill in as arnav".

what do you say for that? so Barun told them he is quitting only yesterday and they let him go without serving a 1 month notice period which is pretty standard for most jobs???

I DONT TRUST THEM.

Also Barun told that in the interview - i trust Barun. but he told that when the news was "he is taking a break".  now its different. And its not in Barun's hands. He is at the mercy of SP. so they can pull the plug anytime. and he will be helpless. UNLESS fans demand. So I would still urge fans to call and confirm this. rather than be in for a rude shock.

I get what you're saying but people paid money for this and Star knows it was for the meet and greet with Barun/Sanaya. They would face a massive uproar because of this and their reputation would take a hit. Don't think SP would want this at all.

I would trust them on this. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinu.sr

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Barun is coming to UK and he is hosting showWink
I am going to attend itBig smile
SP is not fool to cancel his visit

Edited by yashi_arnav - 11 November 2012 at 1:22pm

vinu.sr

Forever19 IF-Rockerz
Forever19
Forever19

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

Pretty sure Rajan SIngh confirmed he will be there. He is the host. Barun himself confirmed it too on the radio interview. 

but rajan singh's new tweet goes against this..
Rajan Singh?@rajansinghstar

Landed into UK. Will take stock of the situation tomorrow & how we make Star Parivaar Live 12 in Bham even better with all confirmed stars !

Edited by arshiii12 - 11 November 2012 at 1:23pm

vinu.sr

angel_prachi Goldie
angel_prachi
angel_prachi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
finger crossed nd pray all night fr tommo hope fr the best plzz God help us help barun nd give us goood news plzzz ..:(((

vinu.sr

IPKKNDkaur92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

vinu.sr

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

Barun is coming to UK ..Confirmed

thats good yaar. but some fans posted otherwise - so i thought its better to make others aware and warn them to have this confirmed. i dont trust SP anymore. period.

Go to top