Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patato thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I found this in FB..

ATTENTION: THIS IS NEWS FROM A STARPLUS WORKER WHO IS A DIE HEART FAN OF IPKKND! ALSO CONFIRMED NEWS BY MONNIE SINGH RAIZAIDA & HEENA ALI

MISHTI WAS FORCED TO LIE IN HER LATEST TWEET! SO THEY CAN DISTRACT FANS & STOP THE PROTESTING! THE FINAL DECISION IS TO BE MADE ON MONDAY!! THIS IS 100 % CONFIRMED NEWS!!! IF U DONT BELIEVE ME LOOK AT WHAT STARPLUS IS TWEETING! TRYING TO RUIN BARUN'S IMAGE! SO KEEP PROTESTING!!! TRUST US THIS WILL HELP GET US WHAT WE WANT!! THEY ARE GETTING A LOT OF PRESSURE SO KEEP IT UP! 

baRunmYlove21 thumbnail
Khushboo is 100 % right
Mishti has been asked to lie
dont trust
BS is forced to leave
That only we are trying to say you all😕
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
4 LIONS ðŸ¤¢.. But I don't understand why they don't want to work with Barun anymore.. it's a huge lose for them. Does not make sense for me.
Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: drasthiangel29

😆why would ph force barun when they are minting money from sarun and barun and sanaya are main to get fame .

don't cover up for barun because u love him doesn't mean he is not at fault he signed movie lost interest in ipk long back but was doing his work perfectily got bored or got some offer or wants to promote his movie so he is quitting u blame ph for that grow up see the facts...

so what about karan's last tweet????
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
4donkeys unliked IPKKND on Facebook. 
UltimateWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah I Too Did Not Believe Mishti's Tweet For Even A Minute ...Keep Emailing And Keep Up The Pressure
samster03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deb_Barun_Arnav

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yes Khushboo is Right and Mishti spoke lie today..Cannot reveal WHY?

</div>Just ignore Mishti's tweet now..She is forced
<div>
BS is forced to leave</font>

can you please temme why ph wants barun to leave ? Werent they were the same people who managed to give barun a chance to do his movie and ipkknd together without quitting..!!! Plz temme buddy..!!!
crazyaddiction thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: samster03

can you please temme why ph wants barun to leave ? Werent they were the same people who managed to give barun a chance to do his movie and ipkknd together without quitting..!!! Plz temme buddy..!!!

EGO HASSLES
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Y cant SP is not taking any action on this stupid PH...
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I really dont understand why PH wants Barun to leave?
They r aware of this fact that he is one of the pillars of IPK!

Its really hard to believe when they r in such good terms. If he has paid an heavy amount for quitting then its for his future ventures definitely. So as said I feel he must have got really good offers in hand and 3 movies really make sense. Family & all is ok everyone has it! We take break from our work to give time to our family but this longish break is not understood. Nobody is a fool to do all this without having a greener grass in coming future.