India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Behind the curtain

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Magicians never share their tricks because once people know what to look for, the magic is lost... there is nothing to enjoy

i think that is what happened to this forum, there are too many spoilers, insiders and gossipmongers... 

when Barun took his leave for his movie, watching the show wasnt bad, they kept it very interesting but the forum was a mess, moaning the shows loss, cursing the movies prod and actors...

when we know that a certain actor is on vacation, it becomes even easier to spot the BD and look for shots that were shot to avoid showing the actor, if we disregard that information we would not catch on it the switch so quickly, its pretty standard practice for all daily shows to use

regardless of whether Barun is taking a break or leaving because of the track or his health or the channel or whatever... the point is he is an individual who makes his own decisions, he takes factors into account but he prioritizes them on his personal criteria, he gets to live with whatever decisions he makes whehter they make him lose fans or movies or family and friends, its his decision to make and he reaps the rewards for it

same is the case for the PH or channel, they have their priorities and they make decisions based on them, if a decision backfires they are held responsible for it and they deal with the repercussions, if you think having to deal with online fans is one of those repercussions then they will be aware of it and deal with, pay someone to answer the phone and emails, i m sure it doesnt effect their nightly sleep on this regard

if the PH is making a bad decision it will effect their show but i would rather watch the show and decide whether i want to stop watching it or not, since the show not only effects their reputation but also the livelihood of a lot of people (not just the actors) this cannot be a done on a whim of one person

if you forget all this information and watch the show, Fridays episode was great, it took care of all the sheetal crap, such a big part of this track and the forum hasnt even mentioned it, so ppl are losing the magic of what went on last week and whats going to happen because they are waiting for the sky to fall

i would like to see where the show goes, if they can convince me that arnav is gone and not just visitng the US on business, khushi moves on for a reason... if they can convince the viewers of this, kudos to them but till they disappoint you, chill, relax and watch the show and if you cant watch the show without Barun then watch something else, there are a lot of options in todays digital world

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivya67Archana89terribletwist

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Clap..nothing to add more...your post made a lot of sense

I was posting the same thing..Everyone has his or her own priorities..!!

We viewers are just watching and assuming things..Nobody has got substantial proofs to point fingers at any party by the looks of it..

The channel,PH and the actor being in the industry might be knowing what to do in such a situation...

Edited by Archana89 - 11 November 2012 at 1:41pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top