India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

dont spread wrong info

sun116 Senior Member
sun116
sun116

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
no one is sabotaging barun's career but we fan's are sabotaging his career.after what ever we are doning in barun's support no one will sign him for any play bcoz producers will be afraid of consequences we fan's will abuse them for removing barun from there show we are creating more problem for him 
one more thing is that barun is leaving the show on his own will.

someone is posting this 

Originally posted by gabby123

Noreen Tweeted"Barun is the victim of politics by the big guys. SP and 4Lions are sabotaging his career" I'm not his agent" We have to wait till tuesday for her interview...this is really cheap...
I am sure both Raj and Noreen have had some convo with him offline...I won't watch another 4 lions Shows ever...

Raj who interviewed Barun also said  that he got the vibe that their some problem with the PH..

May Barun get all the success..

this is posted by  keepsmilingps not dj noreen she only repiled  i m not his agent  please dont spread wrong information 

Noreen Khan ?@DJNoreenKhan

"@KeepSmilingPS: @DJNoreenKhan Barun is the victim of politics by the big guys. SP and 4Lions are sabotaging his career         

only this is by djnooren 

" I'm not his agent

Edited by sun116 - 11 November 2012 at 12:52pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hjlaet_tu_achuFarro12.A.l.i.a.geesrini_katLyssaPie

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Yes actually me too feeling the same... with this pressure and fan's reaction we r somewhat sabbotaging his carreer... If he  made his mind and left the show I don't think there is any point of him returning...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89sun116

sun116 Senior Member
sun116
sun116

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rini_kat

Yes actually me too feeling the same... with this pressure and fan's reaction we r somewhat sabotaging his career... If he  made his mind and left the show I don't think there is any point of him returning...

he will not come at any cost bcoz he is not feeling well last 2 months episode's he looks very weak from his face and he want spend time with his wife and family this is his right 
ASRmk Senior Member
ASRmk
ASRmk

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Same here kinda worried for Barun but wish him all the luck 

fizzyfairysun116

.A.l.i.a. IF-Dazzler
.A.l.i.a.
.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Many people are composing their own stories and assumption , and fool other peoples by falsely attributed to some twitter accounts .. 
People need to check any refered account to make sure about the information 
Pinch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivya67Archana89sun116rini_kat

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
The problem is the fandom just can't accept that Barun quit on his own..for me this seems to be the most logical theory.I dont have to do too much thinking over this theory
Gul forcing him to quit theory is hard to understand..My brain is not processing it..may be it's my fault..
Until I have strong proofs against anyone of the parties in question,Iam not gonna bash any..
Barun has every right to quit..fandom refusing to accept that he will pursue a bollywood career after this break is something which shows their lack of confidence in barun's talent..

Edited by Archana89 - 11 November 2012 at 1:19pm

sun116rini_kat

sun116 Senior Member
sun116
sun116

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archana89

The problem is the fandom just can't accept that Barun quit on his own..for me this seems to be the most logical theory.I dont have to do too much thinking over this theory
Gul forcing him to quit theory is hard to understand..My brain is not processing it..may be it's my fault..
Until I have strong proofs against anyone of the parties in question,Iam not gonna bash any..
Barun has every right to quit..fandom refusing to accept that he will pursue a bollywood career after this break is something which shows their lack of confidence in barun's talent..

u r right barun is very profitable for gul and sp therefore they wont let him go 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top