DBPS OS: I don't give a Damn!

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Another DBPS OS by me, hope you all like it, just wrote it now, might get boring, has SonTu and a bit of Prishna in it:

DBPS OS - I don't give a Damn!

Krishna was pleading Babloo to let Sonu out, but Babloo was stuck on his decision, he wasn't listening to Krishna he replies to her "No I have made my decision and I won't change it", Krishna was dejected and went back downstairs to the rest, she tells them what Babloo had said to her. Pinto got really angry, he was furious, he went upstairs, he went to Babloo and said "Are you going to let Sonu out or not?" in a shouting voice. Babloo was startled and turn around to see an angry Pinto, he sternly replied "No I won't I said this to Krishna and I'm saying it to you too", Pinto replied "Fine! If you won't then I will!" and he walked fast over to Sonu in anger.

Pinto reached the room and heard Sonu crying and pleading everyone to let him out, he kicked open the door breaking it and not caring that he could have opened the door with hands, Sonu got startled and stood up, he saw Pinto entering, he shouted out to Pinto "Chachu" and run to him and gave him a tight hug, Pinto kneeled down and hugged Sonu back, he says to Sonu "Sonu, you are not alone, I'm with you" and gave him a supporting look, Sonu gave a smile to Pinto and Pinto stood up and help Sonu's hand, he took him out of the room and downstairs.

Downstairs everyone was waiting, Krishna, Ganga and Tuntun were relieved to see Sonu again, Pinky was angry, Babloo was super angry as Pinto took Sonu out of the room. Pinto took Sonu and went and stood next to Krishna, he looked at Babloo with anger and confidence, Sonu held Krishna's hand too; Krishna gave him a consoling look. Babloo shouts "What have you done Pinto?!? I told you that nobody will take Sonu out" Pinto shouted back "So! I already took him out so you can't do anything about it" Babloo said "Pinto, he's behaviour has gone bad he's not listening to his mum anymore, he bit Pinky that's why I locked him in there", Pinto got angry when he said that, he replied "That Psychopath Pinky isn't Sonu's mum, you can't force relationships, a mother is someone who cares and loves their children and not blame them, and that Pinky is clearly not a mother to Sonu, Sonu's mother is Sargam Bhabhi", Babloo said "I married Pinky to give Sonu a mother and you can't change that", Pinto replied "It's not my fault that you dug your own grave and married her, from now on you won't do anything to Sonu and she won't either".

Babloo was angry he shouted at Pinto "I am Sonu's father and now Pinky is his mother, don't you dare interfere in this", Babloo had got on Pinto's nerve now "No, from now on Sonu is mine and Krishna's son, we will bring him up along with our child and YOU can't interfere in family matters, if you even dare to behave badly with Sonu, then mujhse bura koi nahi hoga, remember that" and he was pointing at anger to Babloo. Babloo was shocked, he didn't know what to say, and he said "Pinto what are you saying, Sonu is my son and I know how to take care of him", Pinto rolled his eyes at Babloo he said "If you know how to take care of him then why did you lock him in that room? Why don't you see the cause of the change in his behaviour? Have you not noticed why he's always sad nowadays?", Babloo took in what Pinto said and felt slightly guilty, he looked at Sonu who was looking at him with fear, Pinto continued "You are a teacher and you should have understood that what your doing is wrong but ever since you married that Pinky you have changed" Pinto's voice went a little soft "You have changed a lot Bhaiyya, if Sargam Bhabhi was here then all this would have not happened" Pinto looked at Sonu, he looked at Krishna and told her to take Sonu upstairs to their room, Krishna agrees and takes him up, Pinto looks at Babloo who says "Pinto I can handle Sonu, Pinky is there to take care of him too". Pinto replies "I don't give a damn on what you can do or what you can't and this Psychopath Pinky is a threat to Sonu, anyone with half a brain would understand that" and with that he stormed off upstairs to his room.

Pinto went up to Sonu who was slightly upset and sitting next to Krishna, Krishna tried talking to him but he wasn't talking at all, he was just looking down, Pinto went up to him and kneeled down next in front of him, he softly said "Sonu, you don't need to worry anymore, from now on me and your Chachi are your parents and we will take good care of you" Krishna adds in "Yes Sonu, you don't need to be upset, we are here for you" and smiles at him, Sonu looks at them both and says "New Mummy taught me to break his nose", Prishna look at him and look at each other but they weren't surprised, Pinto says to Sonu "Sonu, she's not your new mum, your mum now is Krishna and I'm your dad and you will get a younger sibling as well soon, and forget everything that bad lady has taught you", Sonu smiles at them both and holds their hands and asks "Will you let me eat ice cream and play cricket with me", Prishna smile at his innocence and agree, they all hug.

Hit Like and Comment and bear with the mistakes I haven't proof read this one either.

Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Fizu Wow Wow What an AMAZING OS . It's Wonderful . I completely loved it .And I really want to see this scene on monday . I hope we get it.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Fizu Wow Wow What an AMAZING OS . It's Wonderful . I completely loved it .And I really want to see this scene on monday . I hope we get it.

Thanks Moni and I really want to see something like this as well 😃
tch912 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Excellent story, I wish it would come true.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Fiza - Excellent - and I can see your anger continues...😃
We really need to see this today!
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tch912

Excellent story, I wish it would come true.

Thanks for liking it 😃
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Thanks Sandia for liking it 😃
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

@ Fiza - Excellent - and I can see your anger continues...😃

We really need to see this today!

Thanks Shanti for liking it 😃 and hehehe yep my anger continues 😆