India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Handling of this entire situation..Pls do Read

trishy13 Goldie
trishy13
trishy13

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

I have been reading many posts where people are upset with all the negativity fans are possessing and the hatred for the staff involved with the show, the actors, the possible replacement and the network...but honestly I don't blame all of these people for being like this and reacting like this because this entire situation has been handled so incredibly terrible. I'm actually amused by how bad it's all been handled.

TV shows come and go and honestly actors come and go but this entire situation has become so terrible because  of the way all parties involved are dealing with it. They are beating around the bush instead of just being 100% honest and deal with whatever the fallout may be.

Like for example, if Baurn has actually decided to quit perhaps to explore the film world then he should just say that. There is no crime in that. He shouldn't then say he's taking a "break" when that's not his intention at all...btw I'm just using this as an example...I'm not sure if he's quitting or coming back but hypothetically... I mean if he says, hey guys I really enjoyed my run on the show but would like to try new things so I have decided to quit the show...then I think everyone initially would be shocked and upset but at least they know the truth and then they will just have to accept it...

Another example is that Gul in fact doesn't want to carry on the show then instead of ruining the integrity of show that was once amazing, and the actors who are working so hard on the show each say, she should just come out with it and say that she no longer wants to be a part of the show...perhaps if she was honest about it then another writer might ask to take her place and bring a new feeling but keeping the same platform ... then it's a win, win for everyone and the show is still working well and isn't like what we are seeing now. And perhaps with these changes, the actors are happy as well.

I have to say, living my entire life in North American is seems that India really sucks with handling these kinds of things. I mean here, if an actor leaves a show they make is very public notice to make sure there is no uncertainty and fan are upset but they get over it. They just cast someone else in the role and get on with it or they nicely write out that character...

Same thing for producers and writers of shows...we see that here all the time. When a writers doesn't feel like he or she is being challenged an isn't writing quality material generally the Channel executives of the show executives hire a new writers/producer to revamp the show...the same platform is there but there are some changes...sometimes those changes are amazing and sometimes they aren't but that's a risk they all take and usually they are rewarded.

All of this beating around the bush in my opinion is just making everything even more messy.

I guess the other thing is that I'm quite impressed with how passionate everyone is about the show they love. I have never seen anything like it. But with that said, all the secrecy it just really escalating and making this horrible. With the secrecy comes rumours and speculations and I think these rumours and speculations are far more hurtful to the channel, actors, producers of the show etc. Its putting everyone in a bad light. People are being criticized and are being called selfish and other really awful names.  Instead be honest and just deal with the fallout...that's how they do things around here and I really wish StarPlus, Gul, the actors and everyone else being the show did the same thing. Then I think the fans wouldn't have been so outraged by all of this and wouldn't be really hurt and perhaps they would have been more open to the fact that they might replace Barun with a new actor playing Arnav (if that's in fact what's going to happen)...Kinda like they did with Giaa Manek and the actress that replaced her.

I hope I didn't offend anyone with my post...that was not at  all my point. I just wanted to state an observation...

But with that said, I've still been sending Lots and Lots of emails to the list of ppl assocuated with SP and the Show...so I'm still in support with the rest of you. I just wish that everyone would be honest for once and just tell us like it is instead of telling us bits and peices.

Edited by trishy13 - 11 November 2012 at 12:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bangles

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top