Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

It is ONLY A SHOW, stop obsessing over it. (Page 6)

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

and Karan Godwani him self in his tweet said ' He *barun* or I cant do anything !! why not talk to 4Lions !! ' can u explain what this mean :) ? 

maybe the PH is really at fault time switch and  spam their inbox's instead of star plus

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
If you don't want to get obssessed..it's your choice, but please don't discourage US
Yes we are obssessed With..IPKKND
Yes We are Obssessed with BARUN SOBTI
Yes We are Obssessed with ASR/Arshi/SARUN
We will fight till PH/SP open their mouth with actual truth
BS  don't want to leave, He is forced to leave..Confirmed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NgurudathabaRunmYlove21SpringPearlsikhni_

baRunmYlove21 IF-Rockerz
baRunmYlove21
baRunmYlove21

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
SORRY . STRICTLY DONT NEED YOUR CONCERN FOR US Censored
We are obsessed and its our worry
You dont bother ,..You may take life easily and be practical blah blah or any stuff
But we lived this show as our soul ..Just understand others feelings also ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ngurudathacrackerszonesikhni_

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

and Karan Godwani him self in his tweet said ' He *barun* or I cant do anything !! why not talk to 4Lions !! ' can u explain what this mean :) ? 

check this manu debz and khushboo said bs is forced by the ph and mishti lied today 

Edited by -chamkilli- - 11 November 2012 at 1:22pm
baRunmYlove21 IF-Rockerz
baRunmYlove21
baRunmYlove21

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Those who love barun will understand his feelings ..Not like a practial thinker like you .
I suggest you to quit this forum coz you know "you are in crazy fan based forum"
Here we do not see any practical things
And barun is forced ..BAS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ngurudathaarshifan2012

vkaur125 Groupbie
vkaur125
vkaur125

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. Many of the fans are completely disillusional. I understand that they love the show, I do too, but don't make up assumptions. You cannot trust everything you hear. As they say, you cannot clap with one hand. So, you cannot blame one person. All of them are probably having issues, including Barun Sobti, the PH and SP. So, I think it is unfair for people to want Barun to stay if he doesn't have his heart in it. 

It is such a big thing to say that you "cannot live without the show" or you're going to "die if the show ends". Seriously? 

I like the sense of unity with everyone, the protests and the signing of the petition. It's all great. I wish people would take this kind of action for other stuff, which is a lot more important. Like fighting against corruption, ensuring education for everyone or helping women out who face abuse. It's too bad the youth doesn't spend more time with this sort of stuff, which would probably help out and make an actual difference in peoples lives.

Of course, people won't like what I'm saying but I don't think i'm saying anything wrong, whatsoever. I'm just trying to put in my perspective like everyone else. I'm not being a "basher", a "hater" or whatever you may think. 

Originally posted by _Tabs_

My gosh...I came on to the forum after 2 weeks and all I see is bashing of PH,  the actors, the show, saving sobti,msgs from SP. TAKE A MOMENT AND CALM DOWN.  Sobti is leaving on his own! Nobody is making him leave. For all those who " apparently can't live with out show as it is your life" are going to have a hard time in life.  IPKKND is only a show, only a drama, produced to entertain you all...It is NOT your life. the sooner some ppl learn this the better. You lived before IPKKND , and you'll live after it...Sobti only made this show " popular" as YOU AKA THE FANS  made him popular. 
Things end, ppl quit, ppl are born , YET the world still goes on. ...This has happened with numerous shows so far, like GEET, DMG, MJHT, etc...

And for all who are bashing me in this post, guess what? I may sound rude, but I am saying from experience

Edited by vkaur125 - 11 November 2012 at 1:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirl

BlueSpirit Senior Member
BlueSpirit
BlueSpirit

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
I fully agree with you! 

and I say its all about money nothing else - no one at SP or PH or Barun even knows these people existing individually -- the apparently 'die-hard' fans or even about the amount of time that is wasted here, even if they did know they would not be concerned but happy cause you're their source of money!

Sort out your lives people if you have too much free time spend it with your family or volunteer for some social service at least that will give you good karma Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirl_Tabs_

Go to top