Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

It is ONLY A SHOW, stop obsessing over it. (Page 5)

--Amy-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Amy--
--Amy--

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Obsession isn't a crime

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshifan2012

kmv3d Senior Member
kmv3d
kmv3d

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Don't care a hair about the show ending. Care about BS. He being turned to a scape goat. Heart beats for a fellow human being who is suffering for no wrong deed of his. Even if you were the one to suffer my heart would feel for you. 'Tis called humanity. Not obsession!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11aishrayarshifan2012DarkDesire12

arshifan2012 IF-Dazzler
arshifan2012
arshifan2012

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmv3d

Don't care a hair about the show ending. Care about BS. He being turned to a scape goat. Heart beats for a fellow human being who is suffering for no wrong deed of his. Even if you were the one to suffer my heart would feel for you. 'Tis called humanity. Not obsession!

exactly my point!!!!!!!Big smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-

crackerszone Goldie
crackerszone
crackerszone

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Sorry dear...not posible to stop obsesing abt da show...evrything has a rite time n now is simply not da time fr IPKKND to suffer or fr us fans to suffer...so we will be puting up a fight against all da umtimely mess...n yeah I have experience too wid oder shows...I know dat reality is harsh n we may loose at da end...but we will be satisfied atleast we gave da ppl a hard time who made us suffer...Its just a show,I know dat...but fr me its da only show I watch n love...da only source of entertainment which has become a integral part of my life at dis point...It will end but not now...it wil end when its da right time 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11arshifan2012-Koeli_Appy-

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita59

Originally posted by McNinja

Originally posted by nikita59

Thank you! This is the most sensible topic here...Fans have gone crazy, to the point of being delusional..where they are making up what they want to think..and yes bordering to insane obsessiveness... which in real life, if I met someone this obsessive, I would be scared...And you see I understand, the fans love this show and want a proper ending, but to the extent imagining and making up stories  about Barun being forced to leave and all, is what is actually insane, if one thinks rationally. In the history of television, the popular actors, who left their show at the brink of popularity had a reason and nobody, i mean nobody forced them to leave. And, you know the fact that I don't understand, is they are threatening to not watch the show after Barun leaves. Do these guys think SP cares? You guys have a remote control.turn it off if you don't want to..We fans on IF, only represent a small amount of those who watch the show...BUt alas! The fans will do what they want to..In the end, I hope Barun stays, but if he doesn't I have no problem in continuing watching the show...Smile

It's not sensible at all. I agree people should try to reason but how is this post sensible? There is a way to talk sense, and it includes not mocking others who hold a belief different from your own 

Bashing others for having their own opinions and feelings, and TM justifies this by their own opinions and feelings on the situation. 

If I see all the posts currently the same thing over and over again bashing SP, Barun, Gul and basically anybody associated with it, and making up rumors and stories without any transparency if that is correct or not, then Yes, I do think this is a sensible post..You have a opinion, and the person who posted this topic does too! If the fans can bash whom they want to, and you don't think that's rude, then tht's hypocrisy...You could agree or disagree with this post..and I have just stated my opinion. and I don't think I did anything wrong in doing so..

I never said anything about people making various bashing topics nor gave my opinion on whether these are rude or not...my post is meant strictly for TM and why they are saying so no need to put words in my mouth and assume I'm calling anyone hypocrite. 

my point exactly was that...everyone has opinions here. The TM is saying these people with opinions different from her need to let go and leave because "no one cares". TM justifies this reasoning by bashing as well, and stating their own opinions. That is the only hypocrisy I'm pointing out. If you are going to preach, then don't practice the same methods of those you are trying to preach. 

Didnt judge you for being right or wrong, gave my opinion on how sensible this post is. leaving it at that.
_Tabs_ IF-Dazzler
_Tabs_
_Tabs_

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
He has quit on his own, the ph knows how valuble he is ...

m just saying that no matter who u are, u may  very well be disappointed 
-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Guardian of CC, FF Graphicer Head, S/C Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Tabs_

He has quit on his own, the ph knows how valuble he is ...

m just saying that no matter who u are, u may  very well be disappointed 

but we will still try no matter what. we are already much disappointed. so i dont think if a bucket of water is added more on the ocean of sadness will make a difference now.

I will still try and be satisfied that i have tried.

After this it is no God's hand.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11arshifan2012baRunmYlove21

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
and Karan Godwani him self in his tweet said ' He *barun* or I cant do anything !! why not talk to 4Lions !! ' can u explain what this mean :) ? 

Go to top