Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

It is ONLY A SHOW, stop obsessing over it. (Page 4)

arshifan2012 IF-Dazzler
arshifan2012
arshifan2012

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
ok enough guys...stop wasting time over here as both the parties (The post creator and the critics of the post including me) are not agreeing...so better go and spam the sp accounts rather than this post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-

Paridhi7250 Senior Member
Paridhi7250
Paridhi7250

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
IGNORED...

kooltoad

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Your last lines are extremely rude and insensitive.

Coming back to Barun quitting...yes...the PH have forced him to quit...we are not delusional...this is coming from many reliable source. Isn't it strange that Akshay ...deepali...everyone seems to be quitting. Why? Have you asked this question?

I am sorry...we have been trying our best for the last 3 days. If you can't help...it's fine...please don't discourage. 
-Dreamer- IF-Rockerz
-Dreamer-
-Dreamer-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
but for us it's much more thn a drama...whn we supported,cried,laughed etc. with it...why can't we try save it now???
i know it's a drama...but sumtimes it is just like that!!!

kooltoad

kshows_fangirl Goldie
kshows_fangirl
kshows_fangirl

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

Originally posted by nikita59

Thank you! This is the most sensible topic here...Fans have gone crazy, to the point of being delusional..where they are making up what they want to think..and yes bordering to insane obsessiveness... which in real life, if I met someone this obsessive, I would be scared...And you see I understand, the fans love this show and want a proper ending, but to the extent imagining and making up stories  about Barun being forced to leave and all, is what is actually insane, if one thinks rationally. In the history of television, the popular actors, who left their show at the brink of popularity had a reason and nobody, i mean nobody forced them to leave. And, you know the fact that I don't understand, is they are threatening to not watch the show after Barun leaves. Do these guys think SP cares? You guys have a remote control.turn it off if you don't want to..We fans on IF, only represent a small amount of those who watch the show...BUt alas! The fans will do what they want to..In the end, I hope Barun stays, but if he doesn't I have no problem in continuing watching the show...Smile

It's not sensible at all. I agree people should try to reason but how is this post sensible? There is a way to talk sense, and it includes not mocking others who hold a belief different from your own 

Bashing others for having their own opinions and feelings, and TM justifies this by their own opinions and feelings on the situation. 

If I see all the posts currently the same thing over and over again bashing SP, Barun, Gul and basically anybody associated with it, and making up rumors and stories without any transparency if that is correct or not, then Yes, I do think this is a sensible post..You have a opinion, and the person who posted this topic does too! If the fans can bash whom they want to, and you don't think that's rude, then tht's hypocrisy...You could agree or disagree with this post..and I have just stated my opinion. and I don't think I did anything wrong in doing so..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayspate22

samirao IF-Dazzler
samirao
samirao

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Yes Iam obsessed with Sarun , ipkknd , and Iam proud on it, I will try my best to stop mr sobti cuz he is not quiting by his own will ,he is forced to do so

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11-Koeli_Appy-

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Graphic-tastic CC,FF Graphicer Head, AS Shop BC Winner

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Honey why dont you go back from where you came from. We really dont need your sweet advice now. We have enough brains to acess the situation, so i guess we dont need such advice. we are not small kids and we dont want to be preached. sorry about this.

Why dont you come back after another week? you will see much better forum state i guess.

Only two observations

Either the fans have left this forum if barun's quiting this is true and he still be fixed on his stand.

Or else you will be seeing new memebers drooling over the new guy.

MY ADVICE COME BACK AFTER A WEEK.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Paridhi7250Ace11crackerszone_Tabs_arshifan2012moomin4455

bullz123 Groupbie
bullz123
bullz123

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Tabs_

Originally posted by arshifan2012

thank you for your positivity...but we don't need it!!!!! When you don't what actually happened why talk about it???? This is the fisrt time im talking rudely to someone in the forum...but plz...if you can't help us stop demoralizing us...we will see what's our absession and what's justice...

thank you,

I know what was happening okay, and guess what, I hve seen MANY shows end, and THEIR FANS WERE DISAPPOINTED EVERY SINGLE TIME...so just warning you, sobti isn't going to come back...

that's life   it is hard.

YH WELL...we ipkknd fans arent 'normal' fans!!

arshifan2012

Go to top