Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geetpyari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
keep protesting guys !! don't lose before the result !! KEEP PROTESTING !! we want our barun as diwali gift please don't discourage : barun is our smile, our heart ! we can't face after ! do something before is to late ! come on weak up ! just take your phone and say them " we want barun back in the show, please don't let barun quit this show ! don't remplaced him ! anyone can take his place ! his is francly better with sanaya ! we just love sanaya ! please don't break fans heart ! okay guys so gooo : let's restart again : 

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
good ! n about the last Line of ur's ! PLEASE FOLLOW urself too -.-
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Lol ... U actually dared to call out the elephant in the room ? Lol
Have fun dodging poison darts
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Is it a crime seriously? You don't have to be rude about it.
arshifan2012 thumbnail
ok enough guys...stop wasting time over here as both the parties (The post creator and the critics of the post including me) are not agreeing...so better go and spam the sp accounts rather than this post...
Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Your last lines are extremely rude and insensitive.

Coming back to Barun quitting...yes...the PH have forced him to quit...we are not delusional...this is coming from many reliable source. Isn't it strange that Akshay ...deepali...everyone seems to be quitting. Why? Have you asked this question?

I am sorry...we have been trying our best for the last 3 days. If you can't help...it's fine...please don't discourage. 
-Dreamer- thumbnail
but for us it's much more thn a drama...whn we supported,cried,laughed etc. with it...why can't we try save it now???
i know it's a drama...but sumtimes it is just like that!!!
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: McNinja

It's not sensible at all. I agree people should try to reason but how is this post sensible? There is a way to talk sense, and it includes not mocking others who hold a belief different from your own 

Bashing others for having their own opinions and feelings, and TM justifies this by their own opinions and feelings on the situation. 

If I see all the posts currently the same thing over and over again bashing SP, Barun, Gul and basically anybody associated with it, and making up rumors and stories without any transparency if that is correct or not, then Yes, I do think this is a sensible post..You have a opinion, and the person who posted this topic does too! If the fans can bash whom they want to, and you don't think that's rude, then tht's hypocrisy...You could agree or disagree with this post..and I have just stated my opinion. and I don't think I did anything wrong in doing so..
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Iam obsessed with Sarun , ipkknd , and Iam proud on it, I will try my best to stop mr sobti cuz he is not quiting by his own will ,he is forced to do so
Koeli thumbnail
Honey why dont you go back from where you came from. We really dont need your sweet advice now. We have enough brains to acess the situation, so i guess we dont need such advice. we are not small kids and we dont want to be preached. sorry about this.

Why dont you come back after another week? you will see much better forum state i guess.

Only two observations

Either the fans have left this forum if barun's quiting this is true and he still be fixed on his stand.

Or else you will be seeing new memebers drooling over the new guy.

MY ADVICE COME BACK AFTER A WEEK.