Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Recall 69 & 70- 'MM's Dil Dosti Pyar' (Page 2)

aashu_am IF-Dazzler
aashu_am
aashu_am

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Day DreamingEpisode 69:
And how instantly Mohan recognizes her voice! Is that called the effect of love??!! Tongue
yaar, not only love, hurt also gives same effects (remember once Monu saying to guru,whom we love and whom we are scared of, both are seen everywhere)

showing her big rock glittering on her fingers! Ermm
Rock!! LOL

Mohan was @ his best showing his helplessness, pain, hurt and whatever it is that he's going through at that moment!
awesome it was, without a word he expresses every bitClap

And hearing the 'aji sunte ho', the butterflies in us never stop fluttering in happiness and making the heart full of beautiful garden! Day Dreaming
so true Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeraja

aashu_am IF-Dazzler
aashu_am
aashu_am

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Day Dreaming Episode 70:
 One of the MM best moments! MM @ their best making us filled with warmth and love throughout the epi! Words fall short to express what one feels when watching these moments! Best and only the best! Day Dreaming

Thumbs Up...

Mohan's expressions are worth a million watch on this epi! Never tired or bored of him here! His surprise, confusion, giggle, happiness all in one and bringing them all into us! 

How this Man expresses everything without a word! Day Dreaming

Megha in her sweetest avatar! 

Megha was also best at her expressions( the scene comforting him saying with eyes that she will take care)Day Dreaming

Finally Rashmi understood it that she seeing Mr & Mrs. Bhatnagar! And now Mohan too sees his Mrs for the first time! 

All the three Mohan, Megha and Rashmi were awesome in their chote chote expressionsThumbs Up

The smile that Mohan shares with us unknowing to Megha, when she says that she din't like the way Rashmi talked to him! We are smiling here too Mohan! 
Embarrassed

Megha asking whom are you waiting for now??!! Mohan looks at her as if to say 'You, my dear Mirchi!'. 

loveee that scene with that BGHeart

Thank God Mohan started loving Megha even before this! Its made things easy for him now to enjoy his moments with his wife Mirchi such that to say "Rashmi is gone saying bye to me and my wife!" So smart of him to use the opportunity thrown at him in his favor! Wink

very smart Smile

Look at you watching a blank TV screen with only noisy grains on it! Running thru the special Mr & Mrs. Bhatnagar moments in your visual! Sleepless nights started in a happy happy way! Day Dreaming

I too was in Monu mode after watching the episode...nothing around is seen except for the scenes in visual...Day Dreaming

Rashmi calls Mohan for a date with her ex-BF but makes it a date for MM! And Mohan supporting his wife for being non-jealous and non-doubtfulBig smile

Mohan wonderfully expressed when he said those words

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajerajaSenpoo

rajeraja Groupbie
rajeraja
rajeraja

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Thank you Pravi12
aashu_am IF-Dazzler
aashu_am
aashu_am

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Thanks Poo...i used your analysis for me Tongue

Senpoo

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Waiting for your return...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.MissSenpoo

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged

hello everyone Hug

who all are here now?

"Aji sunte ho?"  Embarrassed  LOL  and megha' "aji" turned around with a look of pinched disbelief in his eyes LOL

"duniya ka sabse amazing insaan tou mere baghal mein khada hai" Embarrassed  Embarrassed

Senpoo

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekz

Waiting for your return...

me too me too Party  Party

you watching any show nowadays Lekz?
Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged

guru thought that his brother had gone and married mrs.vyas without inviting him even LOL  LOL  choo cute!! 

now the beginning of mr and mrs.bhatnagar drama

ek the mr.bhatnagar Embarrassed

Senpoo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index