Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun realise the power of IPk. (Page 2)

Forever19 IF-Rockerz
Forever19
Forever19

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

Originally posted by arshiii12

Originally posted by arsf

i wish he is actually leaving for movies or taking a break for family...coz what i read now is making me worry for him

WAT DID U READ PLZ PM ME

here is direct link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3285831&PID=69255384&#69255384

check dis also
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3285904

omg wat is it dear..culd u ples brief us..cant open the link frm my mobile...

i interacted with khushboo in that post..she said barun is relly quitting coz of track and ph.even other actors are not ok with track..they are not coming with open replies against ph coz they have to work in industry..karans last tweet was something of that sort..neither i or barun can do anything,plz tweet fourlions..idk what all this means..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gees

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gees

Originally posted by arsf

i wish he is actually leaving for movies or taking a break for family...coz what i read now is making me worry for him

WAT DID U READ PLZ PM ME

here is direct link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3285831&PID=69255384&#69255384

check dis also
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3285904

omg wat is it dear..culd u ples brief us..cant open the link frm my mobile...

i interacted with khushboo in that post..she said barun is relly quitting coz of track and ph.even other actors are not ok with track..they are not coming with open replies against ph coz they have to work in industry..karans last tweet was something of that sort..neither i or barun can do anything,plz tweet fourlions..idk what all this means..

Oh no...thats sad then ...tfs dear.

Edited by gees - 11 November 2012 at 1:01pm
Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I find faults in the channel,PH and Barun..nobody is saint here..and nobody is wrong here when we take things from their POV.They have their individual priorities..!!.This is what I understood by observing this issue for past 2 months..
 Zeenews fiasco was a deliberate action by the PH to inform the fans about Barun's quitting..they somehow made the fans prepared for this .At that time,it was just a rumour...What if the quitting came out all of a sudden??But their PR skills are damn pathetic..!!!So is barun's and Channel's..

The sole beneficiary of the current situation is obviously madmidass company..!!Why oh why did they approach barun with their script??Not that he can't have bollywood dreams.The movie just doesn't look right for me.I would be glad to be proven wrong!!..But reaping profit from a mess just doesn't look ethical to me..
Lekin showbiz hai..yeh sab chalta hai..one's loss is another's gain..!!!

Please don't tell me that Barun won't do Bollywood movies after this looongish break if he gets offer..He himself stated that he always wanted to pursue a career in bollywood..He had already proven it by doing MAMR..He might be taking a break indeed and might be signing movies or new shows after that..But movies will be his first priority.I am damn sure..After all acting is his bread and butter and he clearly stated that he wants to be seen..But success of movies cant be guaranteed.!!

Edited by Archana89 - 11 November 2012 at 1:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gees

Go to top