Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#3 Guzarish [My version D3] Parts 12-18 (Page 94)

Miss_wannabe Senior Member
Miss_wannabe
Miss_wannabe

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Larry Page, Sergey Brin, and BackRub

In 1995, Larry Page and Sergey Brin met at Stanford University as graduate students in computer science. By January of 1996, the pair began collaborating on writing a program for a search engine dubbed BackRub, named after its ability to do back link analysis.

Next, fueled by the rave reviews that BackRub received, Larry Page and Sergey Brin began working on Google. Operating out of their dorm rooms, the pair built a server network using cheap, used, and borrowed PCs. They maxed their credit cards buying terabytes of disks at discount prices. They tried to license their search engine technology, however, after failing to find anyone that wanted their product at an early stage of development, Page and Brin decided to keep Google, seek more financing, improve the product, and take it to the public themselves.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

Miss_wannabe
Miss_wannabe

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Sociology is the scientific study of human social behavior and its origins, development, organizations, andinstitutions.[1] It is a social science which uses various methods of empirical investigation[2] and critical analysis[3] to develop a body of knowledge about human social activity. For many sociologists the goal is to conduct research which may be applied directly to social policy and welfare, while others focus primarily on refining the theoretical understanding of social processes. Subject matter ranges from the micro level of individual agency and interaction to themacro level of systems and the social structure.[4]

The traditional focuses of sociology have included social stratificationsocial classculturesocial mobilityreligion,secularizationlaw, and deviance. As all spheres of human activity are affected by the interplay between social structure and individual agency, sociology has gradually expanded its focus to further subjects, such as healthmedicalmilitaryand penal institutionsthe Internet, and the role of social activity in the development of scientific knowledge.

The range of social scientific methods has also expanded. Social researchers draw upon a variety of qualitative andquantitative techniques. The linguistic and cultural turns of the mid-twentieth century led to increasingly interpretative,hermeneutic, and philosophic approaches to the analysis of society. Conversely, recent decades have seen the rise of new analyticallymathematically and computationally rigorous techniques, such as agent-based modelling and social network analysis.[5][6] Sociology should not be confused with various general social studies courses which bear little relation to sociological theory or social science research methodology.

-Araina-

Miss_wannabe
Miss_wannabe

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Psychology is an academic and applied discipline that involves the scientific study of mental functions andbehaviors.[1][2] Psychology has the immediate goal of understanding individuals and groups by both establishing general principles and researching specific cases,[3][4] and by many accounts it ultimately aims to benefit society.[5][6] In this field, a professional practitioner or researcher is called a psychologist, and can be classified as a socialbehavioral, or cognitive scientist. Psychologists attempt to understand the role of mental functions in individual and social behavior, while also exploring the physiological and neurobiological processes that underlie certain cognitive functions and behaviors.

Psychologists explore concepts such as perceptioncognitionattentionemotionphenomenologymotivation,brain functioningpersonalitybehavior, and interpersonal relationships. Psychologists of diverse stripes also consider the unconscious mind.[7] Psychologists employ empirical methods to infer causal and correlationalrelationships between psychosocial variables. In addition, or in opposition, to employing empirical and deductivemethods, some—especially clinical and counseling psychologists—at times rely upon symbolic interpretationand other inductive techniques. Psychology has been described as a "hub science",[8] with psychological findings linking to research and perspectives from the social sciences, natural sciencesmedicine, and thehumanities, such as philosophy.

While psychological knowledge is often applied to the assessment and treatment of mental health problems, it is also directed towards understanding and solving problems in many different spheres of human activity. The majority of psychologists are involved in some kind of therapeutic role, practicing in clinical, counseling, or schoolsettings. Many do scientific research on a wide range of topics related to mental processes and behavior, and typically work in university psychology departments or teach in other academic settings (e.g., medical schools, hospitals). Some are employed in industrial and organizational settings, or in other areas[9] such as human development and agingsportshealth, and the media, as well as in forensic investigation and other aspects of law.

-Araina-

Miss_wannabe
Miss_wannabe

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
The Cold War, often dated from 1945–1991, was a sustained state of political and military tension between powers in the Western world, dominated by the United States with NATO and other allies; versus powers in the Eastern world, dominated by the Soviet Union with its Warsaw Pact and other allies. The Soviet Union held satellite statesespecially in the Warsaw Pact in Eastern Europe as well as in Asia.[1] The United States held client statesespecially in Central and South America, and Asia.[2] This began after the success of their temporary wartime alliance against Nazi Germany, leaving the USSR and the US as two superpowers with profound economic and political differences. A neutral faction arose with the Non-Aligned Movement founded by EgyptIndia, andYugoslavia, this faction rejected association with either the US-led West or the Soviet-led East.

-Araina-

Pihu.k11 IF-Rockerz
Pihu.k11
Pihu.k11

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Khushi.. U agn nailed it..
U portrayin swaron so beautifully evn better thn dat palki..
Dat sharon simmi n Rinni part was jus amazin.. It showed dat they aint only d followers of sharon buh also bestfrns.. Sharon is right.. Nobody hs any right to tk ur happiness away from u.. Its always on u,hw to tackle wid d situation..!!

Sharon is runnin frm swayam.. Ufff !!

I lovd d gang's part.. Whn nil said.. We aint his frns anymore na.. I ws lik.. Awwwieee..
Now evryone knows d truth.. N m glad dat they does !!

N d bst was whn swaron togthr dripped d idea of findin some one elz fr Reyaansh coz they somewea know hw it feels.. Fr a change.. RDX is too involved dis time.. I miss seeing him.. He's right.. Gand always land demselvs into trouble :p buh wht plan he tokd dem abt??? Mumma.. I too wana kno ^_^

I lovd d swaron's part..
Swayam's words must hv pricked sharon's heart bt its only coz she is nt lettin her feelings out..
Swayam has always placed sharon's comfort at first place widout takin care of his own.. Dats our Majnu :) always understandn his Laila :p :p n m more glad dat sharon unlik d3 understands dis fact.. Probably nw she wud opn herslf !!

Reyam ka lil part was too gud.. I'v always lovd thr bond n happy tht m gettin to c full of dem ovr here..!!!

Ermmm.. T___ is gonna enter soon.. Kriya ki entry mei time h..
Here,Reyaansh knows d truth.. Wonder wht turn wud d story tk???
T____ a positiv o negativ character???
Wht wud hpn n how?? Cnt wait to read it..
Update real soon..

Whneva I read guzarish na.. I only wish to c kriyaansh togthr some day n also dat os of urs instantly comes to my mind always !

I js lovd dis one.. All abt UR DIL UR DOSTI UR DANCE !!

-Araina-

rubykriyansh Senior Member
rubykriyansh
rubykriyansh

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Awsome update ..!
Loved it ..!
Thanks 4 d pm ..!

-Araina-

kritzzz_ArSha IF-Rockerz
kritzzz_ArSha
kritzzz_ArSha

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
amazing update

-Araina-

yogini64 IF-Rockerz
yogini64
yogini64

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Poor sharon . . . . . Akele time hi nhi milta LOL
rinni simmi . . . . Vo bhi early morning . . . . . Kya kismat hai . . . . . Aaj apni frnds ki sweet chit chat sunani padegi Silly
amar makes tasty pasteries . . . . mm' yummy . . . . Send it to me Tongue
swayam vahi roam kar raha tha kya ans ki wait me? Wink
finally . . . . Sabko pata chal hi gya kriyaansh ke bare me Embarrassed
yeah . . . . Frnds ki zarurat . . . . . I'm glad yahan sab show ki tarah budhu nhi hai aur swayam ki baat bhi mante hai Approve
loved swaron's part Smile
he's feeling sorry for his behaviour . . . . . . He's so calm n composed . . . . . But sharon's state is so confusing D'oh
taani ki entry . . . . . Kara hi de . . . . Aise likh likh ke dara mat LOL

-Araina-

Go to top