Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#3 Guzarish [My version D3] Parts 12-18 (Page 16)

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritzzz_ArSha

awesome

Thank you!

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Firstly congrats for the new thread...may you have many more coming ahead...
coming to the update...
it was wonderfully penned update...
the part where swayam whispers to sharon caught me...i really loved that part...
then the vishaka making sharon feel better with her words, part, was nicely penned too... 
now the dhamakedaar part...sharon slap's shivamShockedLOL then i was like did khushi really make her say thatShockedShockedShocked "this one for hurting swayam" ShockedBig smile
but brilliantly handled n written part i must say...
do update soon...thanks for the pm...
PS: m a bit inactive, festival time you see...so dont mind if i skip any update of yours...i'll try my level best to be regular...
PPS: well done no color goof upClapLOL but i get confused with shivam n vishaka's colorsOuch

Edited by shaani2209 - 12 November 2012 at 8:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

sreya19roy Goldie
sreya19roy
sreya19roy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged

What is this khushi Shocked this update was way too smaller than what u usually give Ermm

pehle hi u have stopped giving regular updates aur ab chote updates...NOT FAIR aise chote updates nahi chalenge

Ohk now coming to the update...I really loved the way swayam tried to give sharon confidence by saying what he said n what I loved even more was what vishaka did n said Smile whatever she said to sharon to boost up her confidence was really nice n unexpected Smile n also that small gesture of hers when she had kept her hands around Sharon to comfort her, when swayam was jharoing that creep, was really very sweet Smile I like vishaka even more now Smile Tongue

Bt hands down those slaps were the highlight of this whole update n whatever she said while slapping him was FREAKING AWESOMEEE Big smile n after that 3rd slap when she said, "This is for hurting Swayam" I was like, oh my gosh she slapped him for hurting swayam yappiieee Dancing

All in all this was an absolutely amazing update as always Smile bt as I said earlier, this was an unexpectedly short update Unhappy bt anyways I'm really excited to read kriya's letter now n I'm definitely very eagerly waiting to read ur next update so make it fast n MAKE IT LONG Big smile

N advance mein Happy Diwali Khushi Smile

-Araina-

sreya19roy Goldie
sreya19roy
sreya19roy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Oh I forgot congratulate u...many many congrats for ur new thread khushi, may u have many many many more such awesomeee threads n I hope u keep rocking with ur updates unlike the show Smile

N yeah I really like the banner too Smile

-Araina-

HR-DMG4life IF-Rockerz
HR-DMG4life
HR-DMG4life

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
nice update and thanks for the pm :D congrats for the 3rd thread

Nikki <3

-Araina-

luv_arsha IF-Sizzlerz
luv_arsha
luv_arsha

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
awesome update...loved it

-Araina-

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaani2209

Firstly congrats for the new thread...may you have many more coming ahead...Thank you so much! Hug 
coming to the update...
it was wonderfully penned update... Shukriya Tongue 
the part where swayam whispers to sharon caught me...i really loved that part...
then the vishaka making sharon feel better with her words, part, was nicely penned too... Thank you :)
now the dhamakedaar part...sharon slap's shivamShockedLOL then i was like did khushi really make her say thatShockedShockedShocked "this one for hurting swayam" ShockedBig smile Haha! I wanted her to say that Embarrassed 
but brilliantly handled n written part i must say...
do update soon...thanks for the pm... Thanks!! I will soon. 
PS: m a bit inactive, festival time you see...so dont mind if i skip any update of yours...i'll try my level best to be regular... That's understandable. I'll always be looking forward to your views whenever you get the time to post Hug 
PPS: well done no color goof upClapLOL YES!!! Finally ROFL but i get confused with shivam n vishaka's colorsOuch Yea, I kinda saw that... When I had picked their colors, I hadn't thought they'd be seen together in one update.. oh well.. Embarrassed 
-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreya19roy

What is this khushi Shocked this update was way too smaller than what u usually give Ermm  Sachi? I thought it was longer... Usual one's for Guzarish are 3 pages while this was almost 5 Confused

pehle hi u have stopped giving regular updates aur ab chote updates...NOT FAIR aise chote updates nahi chalenge   Aww! I'm sorry Embarrassed I first had to stop due to shifting house and then lack of people reading... I hoep to make up for it through the updates Embarrassed 

Ohk now coming to the update...I really loved the way swayam tried to give sharon confidence by saying what he said n what I loved even more was what vishaka did n said Smile whatever she said to sharon to boost up her confidence was really nice n unexpected Smile n also that small gesture of hers when she had kept her hands around Sharon to comfort her, when swayam was jharoing that creep, was really very sweet Smile I like vishaka even more now Smile Tongue Ahaha! I'm glad to know that! I always wanted Vish to have this kind of role in the show... And thus.. here it goes :D 

Bt hands down those slaps were the highlight of this whole update n whatever she said while slapping him was FREAKING AWESOMEEE Big smile n after that 3rd slap when she said, "This is for hurting Swayam" I was like, oh my gosh she slapped him for hurting swayam yappiieee Dancing  Haha, yes. I knew you guys will like it. Again, I wanted Sharon to do something like this. It is after this that she starts realizing her love and so this is the beginning. 

All in all this was an absolutely amazing update as always Smile bt as I said earlier, this was an unexpectedly short update Unhappy bt anyways I'm really excited to read kriya's letter now n I'm definitely very eagerly waiting to read ur next update so make it fast n MAKE IT LONG Big smile I'm sorry for the length once again Embarrassed Letter will be there and I'm hoping the chapter turns out as long as I have it imagined... Need to type it yet. 

N advance mein Happy Diwali Khushi Smile Thank you and the same to you and your family Hug

sreya19roy

Go to top