-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Thanks a lot Chetna!!
-Araina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shalini_arsha

IT's osssoommm khushi...:) loved it...<3 vicky will be vicky...stupid...but cutee...asalways afraid of marriage...lolzzz...nd SORRY 4 not replying last 2 updates...hell busy dear...but both last part r jst fab... Swaron part jst lovd them...thanxx 4 pm... ND ALL D BEST 4 U'R TEST...

Thank you so much!! Haha, yup. Vicky'll be Vicky. It's alright. Thanks =D
-Araina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GayatriJethani

congo for century...thank you!!

just readed chappy 16 & 17...
awesome parts...
loved it
beautifully written...thank you so much dear!!
swayam topped ... 👏
excited for twists nd turns u will include in this ff...hope they're good :D
update soon
thnx for pm

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Khushi replying to comments...
Yaay lagta hai college se ake update padne ko milega..

Akku:It happens..I guess there are one ore two smaller than her..Baki she is the little gal in the forumn
-Araina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pallavi.14

loved it khushi..wowiiee...

You proved it...friends are der forever no matter what... dey always try to make you happy in ur worst moods also..yes they are!! 

Rey's frnd crashing into his house early morning only to bring a smile on  his face... awwiee.. Miss those days...

and vicky's fear of his band baja baraat if he will passed the exams...Hehe!! really that was  hilarious.. everybody hitting him...rofl thankyou!!

and then swayam the hero at sharon's rescue... i just love this swayam... you have turned me into a swaron fan also now..see i'm falling for him now...aww yay! That is a huge honor for me 😳 

RDX and nicole wedding...aur sabke reactions especially nilesh's...

everything which they haven't planned is coming around... may be good for their mission...haha yes. Just might be ;) 

and finally kriya and vishakha chats... i really hope you will make her meet all of them soon...
but the way you gave hints in note i am guessing it won't be happening any time in next 3-4 updates...yea. not in 3-4 updates... but i promise.. it'll come.. 

still i'm keeping myself positive and hoping you would move ur magic wand and do something so dat our kriyaansh meet...Yes... they will meet one time for sure 😳

update soon...
thanx fr pm...

-Araina- thumbnail
Heya Himu!!

Asma- YUP! It'll be up by the time you're back 😃 

Akku- YES! Rofl.. Shivu/Asha/Himu/Nivi are the only whom I know that are younger than me.. Rest are either my age or older than me.. though more older than exactly my age 😆
-Araina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Roxxy47

Firstly sorry Khushi i couldn't comment on the earlier part, tests going on 🤔...I understand.. It's that time of the year.. It's alright =)

Part 16:
It was Great 😃...Thank you so much! 
Sharon and her feelings , she is running away from Swayam ...
Gang knows about Rey-Kria , that is good...
Gang and their one-track mind , always revolving around setting Rey with another Girl 😒...
But this time toh RDX ne bacha liya...
I wonder what is RDX's plan ...LOL just know it didn't go as planned and something else happened 😆 
Haye Swayam knows Sharon so well and would never do anything which will hurt her , he really is a true lover...Indeed he is. 

Part 17:
It was nice 😃...
Boys kabhi nai badal sakte , jab bhi koi problem ho Rey ke ghar pohanch jate hain ...Tehehe dost hote kis liye? ;) 
Vicky and his famous 'Dramatic scenes' 😆...
RDX and Nichole getting married and Nilesh plopping down from the chair , he really is a finny guy just like Vicky  🤣...He is! Love him!!
I really like reading the talks between Kria-Vishaka , it makes me think what would have happen if all of these scene would have been showed in the Serial 😊...I wonder the same! Alas it won't happen ever.

Loved both of them ❤️...
Alright as u said part 18 and 19 are gong to be the 'Major parts' of this FF . i will be waiting for them...I hope everyone will like them!
Conitnue soon...
N thanks for the pm 😊.

-Araina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shweta-kriyansh

love vicky here...always makes me smile...and even more loving kria a lot...wud want to see her united with louisans again...as for the twist...m waiting for it...guessing it has something to do with taani-rey-kria...wishing all turns out well...update soon...

Haha yay! Glad you loved the update! She will be soon. Taani-Rey-Kriya one is obvious.. The twists and turns are something else 😉
Himu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Heya Himu!!

Asma- YUP! It'll be up by the time you're back 😃 

Akku- YES! Rofl.. Shivu/Asha/Himu/Nivi are the only whom I know that are younger than me.. Rest are either my age or older than me.. though more older than exactly my age 😆

True😛