#3 Guzarish [My version D3] Parts 12-18 - Page 72

Posted: 11 years ago
.note
Sorry guys in the delay. I have been buried with homework all day today since I woke up. I still ahve few comments to reply to but I'll get to that later 😳 I'm hoping you guys can guess what the next update will consist of? 😛 Part 18 and 19 will be MAJOR turn arounds for the FF. 

Keep guessing why ;) You'll be in a dilemma whether you 'like' the twist or 'hate' the twist 😉😈🤣 Yup, I'm just that good 😎 🤣 Nah, I kid... But yea, I wasn't kidding on all the thing I said in red color. Hope you guys are ready for that :D 

And then next update pata nai kab hoga.. I will try on Friday as I have a major unit test on Thursday so won't get time before that to reply to the comments =) 

Until then, keep commenting, liking and... well.. whatever you guys do best 😛 

Love, Khushi.
Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
Reserved

Congrtas for 100 pages
Unreserved!!!!!!!

Yaay me first again..
Lucky kuck  God gracious..

Hmmm is position ka feel hi kuch aur hota hai...

100 pages done...
 Hope this thread  ends up soon too may be with one more update..
I would love it that way...
And han now to the update
It was as simple as awesome..
Hmm I just love the feel..'

LAst minute mai Vicky ne plan change diya..
God this  mostly happens with me too..Preety last minute changes..
I can still remember Nilesh's  reaction  aftere the news of RDXs reaction and the marriage  time..
That was surely fun around...
Swayam topped  thats a news top party...Guess a small canteen treat banti hai waha pe..
Rey getting blowed about hearing that they have to search for the 6th dancer...This is the perfect reaction expected here...

Vishika's  mail to Kriya..Gosh use bhi exams kia boot chafd gaya ya you are making it cause abhi har jagah exams are on peak...
Love the way the chat between Kria and Vishika.. And Krias reaction to her mom is justified too I guess...As she needs time to come out of her pressure...

And now to the note..
Late kahan hua madam ji..
Its kind of you have updated the next day itself..
Isse Khushi ki baat kya hogi...
So chill..

All the best for your tests...
Love you <3

Edited by asmaju - 11 years ago
^🤗 

All edited. PMs sending in few minutes..
Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

I have next two updates typed 😳 I got in the mood so type kar dala.. but time nai mila reply karne ka kyunki i started doing homework.. abhi bhi thora hw baaki hai...

I thought tu so gayi hai and left...Thoda stak kar letim nah mai...

No issues jake hw kar lo...

^haan voh post edit kar rahi thi shayad... ya phir dinner karne gai thi.. yaad nai.. yup.. going back to essay.. check pm =)
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

^haan voh post edit kar rahi thi shayad... ya phir dinner karne gai thi.. yaad nai.. yup.. going back to essay.. check pm =)

Acha Thik hai... Have fun with the esaay 
Done  <3

its really amazing update khushi i like nil's  expression by seeing rdx and nicole together and the part when swayam said this is not in the part of plan really amazing and getting to kria and vishaka mail conversion its purely good and as friend vishaka is doing her best job by showing concern towards kria and her mother even she hates kria mother but she suggested kria to chear up and mingle with some froiends or with her mother after whatever she did she is a mother.
loved it totally...

mera aaj exam hai...

toh chotu comment...
Awesome update
glad that every one is trying to cheer up rey
loved the kriya vishskha email convo
waiting for the next...
yyyaaayyy... Finally update mila... 😃 ... 1stly..congratulations for d completion of 100 pages.. 😃 ... So happy for u... Okay nw jumping to d update... I loved it to d core... Dey all trying to cheer up Rey... Vicky's stupidity made him smile... Then evry1 finally passing d exams... And Nicole n RDX marriage... Bechara Nilesh... Hahaha... 🤣 🤣 ... Sharon also happy happy... Hehehe... 😆 ...Bt..1 thng...wat is der plan..haan...???? ... M loving visakha n kria's mail exchange talks n all.. 😉 Overall.. Loved it... 😊 ... Nw coming to your note... Well itna to i knw dat taani is gonna get introduced by nxt epi or aftr dat for sure... Bt "whether u'l like the twists or hate the twists" ... This is somthing which made me bit confused... :/ ... Bt... U see... I love surprises... 😉 ... Hehehe... Waiting for ur update...