Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shaffy_arsha

Awsome part khushi
you shwed swaron emotion so perfectly
love evrythng
bt i m waiting 4 my KR yaar

Thank you so much Shaffy!
I'm glad you loved that. 
KR joint will take time.. You can see them individually though..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
good times always come 🤗 

I have to go for lunch. But you take care. Will miss you.
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Oh! The BC buzzer thing. Thanks =) 'm so happy to win that. All the rest with me are the bosses and I belonged to like the 4th batch? We just had a 5th new batch.. Feels good to have my name with them =P

One's my nana, other's mynieceand other my daddy =P

i dnt have any idea about what this are...but seems u are enjoying...and m happy 4 that...

One of my frnd is in the new team i guess
abhianshutpol?
Born2Dance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
same here
n ya ur reply youll get in tomorrow morning...
--RAINA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
part 12
awsome update
finally dey got d letter
nd d slaps were jst 2 gud luvd dem
--RAINA-- thumbnail
part13
emotinal update...
Lykd it...
The letter was awsome
nd truth is out dat's gud
--RAINA-- thumbnail
part 14
awsome update
lykd swaron
want to know wat kriya had left
do update soon
thankx 4 d pm
-Araina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Kinjal--

i dnt have any idea about what this are...but seems u are enjoying...and m happy 4 that...

One of my frnd is in the new team i guess
abhianshutpol?

haha it's our IF family ;) 

yup... we do have that person..
-Araina- thumbnail
few comments left to reply.. I will do that later on.. pehle update..
-Araina- thumbnail

New readersAdd Guzarish. as your buddy to get pmz when I update.

G u z a r i s h  .

Previous: Part 14 Pg 35

Next: Part 16 Page 87

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Part 15

"It's at home." Vishakha said and Rey nodded. Rey drove them to Vishakha's house and she unlocked the door, inviting him to come in. "Don't worry. Parents are not home." He let out a sigh of relief. He really feared from everyone's parents as they most likely got the wrong idea.

She asked him to wait in the living room and went in her room to get it. Few minutes later, she walked out with a small bundle. Vishakha said, "There are a bunch of things in here. When she gave it to me, I didn't know why. Now I know' they're for you."

Rey forwarded his hand and she put it in them. Not really wanting to invade the privacy, she said, "I'll-uh-get you some water." He smiled at her for her noble thought. When he was alone, he opened it.

The first thing he saw was his jacket. The same jacket he had handed to her when they had first pretended to be Romaira and Chubbylal. He smiled at the memory, tears already building up in his eyes. Next, he looked back at the package in his hand and saw the mask she was wearing at their first meeting. He gave a confused look at it, wondering how she had gotten it. Last time he checked, it was with him. Then, he dismissed the thought, not wanting to get into logicality.

Touching it with his hand, he lifted it and remembered the moment' the dance' their little cute fight at the police-station before Smriti had taken her away. He chuckled a little, seeing how unique their first meet was. When he blinked the tears down, his vision cleared, which had been blurred due to the tears.

Next, he picked up the Louian bracelet. The bracelet he had 'forcefully' made her wear' saying they were not different' they were one. He remembered the exact words. "Hum ek hai'" The fire in Kriya's eyes at that time had made him crazily fall in love with her more. Oh, how they used to fight at all the littlest topics!

The memories he cherished made it all the more heavy for him to forget her. She wanted him to move in. How was he supposed to? The things she left for him' he was more than grateful for that. He had her memories' her things' What did she keep? Nothing. She took away all the sorrow with her when she left, leaving only happy memories for him to look at. Yet, he couldn't move on. He knew that. She held a special place in her heart. Even with distance of miles between them, he could feel her sitting right next to him. He could feel her watching over him' his friends.

Vishakha cleared her throat. "Ahem." And he blinked back out of his thoughts. She sat down next to him as he looked away to hide his tears. But she could obviously still see them. They hadn't been that close of friends. Heck, they only interacted/fought because of Kriya and the dance group. What was she supposed to do or say? She didn't like seeing him like this.

Rey made it easier as he asked, "How can I just forget'?"

"You can't' I know you can't' none of us can. But you have to be strong. Haven't you heard? Distance makes love stronger?"

"Hah. Swayam said something like that too." He replied with a scoff.

Vishakha smiled through her teary eyes as well. "That does sound like something he'd say."

"Yea' Listen' thank you' for this'" He said with his voice cracking and getting up. "I ' uh ' should leave'"

She nodded. She really didn't have anything to say either. She didn't know what would comfort him. Finally, she settled on, "Take care," as he was about to exit the front door. He stopped to turn, quickly nodded and headed out with the things in his hand.

It was night time. Swayam, Sharon, Rey and Kriya were at their respective places. All of them were lost in thoughts. Life definitely wasn't easy for them. Something's' they wanted to forget. Life held tons of pain for them. More than they could handle at times.

Sau Dard Hain Sau Rahatein
Sab Mila Dil Nashin
Ek Tuhi Nahieee

Rey sat on the little counter by his window, looking out at the sky with Kriya's bracelet in his hand. He felt lonely. Life had changed for him in matter of seconds. Kriya sat there on her bed with the laptop open and reading Vishakha's message; silently crying knowing that Rey finally knows the truth and she can't ever meet him again.

Sab Mila Dil Nashin
Ek Tuhi Nahieee

On the other hand, Swayam walked back and forth, remembering the things he had told to Sharon that afternoon and asking her to make a decision. He feared on what if she took the decision that he didn't want? As for Sharon, she was standing in front of her bathroom mirror, debating on all the possibilities on her relationship with Swayam. He had made it very clear that he wanted a decision and she didn't know what she wanted!

Rukhi Rukhi Sii Yeh Hawa
Aur Sukhe Patte Ki Tarah
Shehar Ki,Sadko Pee Main
Lawaris, Udta Hua
Sau Raste
Par Teri Rah Nahi.Eee

Kriya looked out at the weather which was getting colder due to coming winter. In them, she could see glimpses of her and Rey. Nothing much had changed for her. She was still the silent, sad Kriya that she was since she left Mumbai. Rey looked out at the streets, remembering their walk home from Shivam's party. Their crazy adventure lying on the middle on the street and then their dance' Everything was there. The memories, her things, hope, love, longing, everything' but her! How cruel life was for them.

Sau Dard Hain, Sau Rahatein
Sab Mila Dilnashin
Ek Tuhi Nahieee

Swayam closed his eyes to imagine the worst case scenario. What would it be if she decided to not give him a chance? He'd be alone' miserable' she won't be in his life. He could see her walking away. He forced his eyes open, horrified at that imagination. There was no way he'd be able a live a life like that!

Behta Hain Paani, Behne De
Waqt Ko Yuhi, Rehne De
Dariya Ne Karwat Li Hai Toh
Saahilon Ko Sehne De
Sau Hasratein
Par Tera Ghum Nahieee

Having no idea what decision to make, she splashed water on her face to clear out her head, thinking it would give her some freshness. Only, it chilled her to shiver a little. Next, she tried different ways and went in flashback when she didn't know Swayam existed. And then when she knew he did and how his life revolved around her. Was she ready to take that away from him? No. She decided. She did care for him. But was it for certain or was it only because she got attention from him and she liked that. She needed to know it wasn't only because of the attention and it was because of the way he was.

Sab Mila Dilnashin
Ek Tuhi Nahieee

*Imagine their faces all piled up in a screen like shown in shows at times* All four of them, looked out at the shining moon as if the moon will guide them in their darkest time. Just like it lights their path during the night, all of them kept the hope that moon's gleam and sun's ray will guide them to the right path and the right decisions where there'd be more happiness and less pain. A life where there'd be less necessity and more requests. As they knew, at each step in life, they're going to ask for something they won't always be able to have. At times like that, they'd find themselves pleading for the thing or person they yearn the most. That is one of the many things life on earth was dependent on. Prayer' hope... request' life's Guzarish.

Note below =)

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago