Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: chimpukli10

it was awesum letter khushi..yaa it was emotional..do update soon..

Thank you so much! I'm glad to know :D
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: little.princess

Truly wonderful hav no words to explain wat I felt whn I was reading this.. So finally Rey knw the truth I'm glad he does.. And I agreed wit wat Swayam said "love her bt dnt frgt her".. thank you so much. it means a lot to me that everyone loved the letter. 

Hope theyl meet up soon and both of thm will live hoping to meet each othr one fyn day unlike wat they r really showing in the show.. yes... im sure that day will come =)

Thanx 4 the pm and shud I say update the nxt part soon.. Hope u'll update @least this story..

-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madhukumari

Its k. .
We dnt have any prob wit it,
yaa i felt bad tat u discontinud all ur works,
bt m also happy as you r continuing dis 1. . .
And i do have a hope tat u vl continue othr work soon. . . .
Chalo abb jaldi se bada vala update dedo,
as m egarly waiting 4 it. . .

Thank you. I might but not now.
-Araina- thumbnail

New readersAdd Guzarish. as your buddy to get pmz when I update.

G u z a r i s h  .

Previous: Part 13 Pg 17

Next: Part 15 Page 57

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Part 14

Swayam was looking around for Sharon. To his bad luck, he couldn't find her. He wondered where she could have disappeared. He asked Simmi and Rinni, hoping they would know. To his disappointment, they didn't as well. In fact, they told him they hadn't seen her since before lunch.

"You should know. We saw her walking out with you and Vishakha." Rinni said.

"Yea' After that we came back. It's 'kay. See you later." Swayam bid them bye and continued his search. Twenty minutes had passed and he had looked everywhere she could possibly be. He was worn out. And before this point, Swayam thought he knew everything about her whereabouts. Turns out, he doesn't.

He then remembered what Rey had told him that day. She goes to the terrace whenever she feels lonely or wants to think things through. He canceled the possibility of her going out of college this early. It wasn't near evening. Then, it hit him that the college had a terrace as well. She could be there. At once, he knew he was right. He started going up the stairs to the very top, knowing he would find her there.

As he entered the door of the terrace, sure enough, there she was' looking out at the main street, just gazing at the traffic and unaware of her near surroundings. He could tell since she didn't notice or move when he stood next to her.

He watched at the shore with her, not a word, complete silence surrounded him, apart from the far distanced traffic noises. Suddenly, he marked his presence. "Why did you do that?"

She blinked back out of her thoughts. She turned her head to see him standing there. Out of shock, she lept a step back. Then, catching her breath and steading it, she asked. "When did you get here?"

"Around a good ten minutes ago." He replied after checking his clock.

"Why are you here?" She asked another question.

"Another question? I think I asked you a question first." He replied.

"Why did I do what?" she asked a second later; after she recalled what his question was.

"That slap' and what you said' why?" He looked right into her eyes. She looked away a couple of seconds later.

She asked herself the same question. That is what she had been thinking about up here. What was she supposed to tell him? She didn't know. She didn't know how to escape the question either. Because knowing what little she knew about Swayam, she knew he wasn't the one who let things by easily. He was a deep thinker.

To delay it temporarily, she asked, "Why do you think I did it?"

"It's not about what I think. I want to know why you slapped him for hurting me. And don't run around the question. I want a straight answer."

She took in a deep breath. "You want the truth? I don't know! I don't know why I did what I did. It just seemed like the right thing to do. Whatever he did' it hurt you. When you told me' even if it was indirect' it pained me to see you hurt. I don't know why it affected me so much. It did, okay? I don't have an answer. I just don't. Stop making me go crazy!"

He couldn't help but smile at her confused state. He knew exactly what it was. He did since at one point, he had seen Rey go through the same thing. He himself had gone through that stage before he realized his feelings for Sharon.

Seeing his smile, she got a bit agitated. "You're smiling?!!"

"No' It's not what you think." He started to explain why he was smiling but then didn't know how to. "Oh, never mind that. I'm making you go crazy? No' You're making yourself go crazy. You know why you did it. You just don't want to accept it. You're engulfing yourself in strands of thoughts. It doesn't have to be so complicated."

She sighed, throwing her hands up in air. "You don't get it, do you?"

He moved with her. "I do. I want to hear your thoughts from you."

"I told you!! I don't know. All I know is it pained me to see you hurt like that. Just like it pains me to see my best friend hurt like that. If I can slap him for hurting my friends; why not you? It's not a big deal."

He questioned her through his eyes. "Is it not?" She looked away knowing very well it was, but she was only saying it to deny accepting her feelings. "Okay, I can understand why you slapped him for hurting you, your friends and Rey and Kriya. Why me? I'm nobody. I'm not your friend. We don't have any relationship. You talk to me only because I'm friends with your friends and because I'm ACS. Why would you do that for me?"

She wanted to walk away. She even gathered up the courage to start walking when he said the next thing. "I want an answer." She looked at him with pleading eyes. "Sharon' you either give me an answer or keep that book shut, like you wanted it to. I'm doing every bit from my side to keep it shut. It is you who keeps on opening it by you actions. Then, I had told you. I will not talk about it unless you open it. And now, you are. So you either tell me why or you walk away from this and stop doing things. I've had enough of being left hanging in between. Either I'm somebody or I'm nobody. The decision is yours. You have tonight. I want to know tomorrow."

Saying so, he gave one look at her and left. She stood there, speechless. Every word of his kept on ringing at the back of her mind. This simple made her thoughts more confused and left the situation all the more complicated. What was she supposed to do?! She couldn't see a reason for not letting Swayam in her life. Then again, she didn't know if she truly loved him or if it was only because Swayam pays so much attention to her that she thinks she loves him back.

At that time' right there and then' she wasn't the Sharon Rai Prakash. She wasn't the talented dancer known throughout the state. She was merely a college going girl standing in between reality and fantasy. A mere girl confused of her feelings. Oh, how she wished she had someone with her who would understand what she was going through! The only thing she saw in front of her was a dark path in need of light.

*Imagine the tune of the Sau Dard Hai here. I feel as if it is apt and brings out the atmosphere of heavy feelings*

Vishakha sat in the common room with her laptop open as she connected the net to email Kriya. She could have done it through her mobile but it was simply a lot she had to type. Luckily for her, her friends were munching down on food in the cafeteria and she wouldn't know what she was doing.

"Girl! What I tell you today will definitely make you happy! We found the letter! It was with that bloody creep. Anyways, I don't want to spoil my mood over that. I'm just glad Rey got that letter. I hope things get better between the two of you. I don't know what you've written in it. I just hope you've told him the whole truth. You can't even imagine how hard it is to see him like that. If you were here' Oh well, I just pray you've done the thing Kriya. I hope you'll be happy. Oh, and you have Sharon to thank as well. Without her, we couldn't have gotten our hands on the letter. She isn't all that bad. I just wish she would show this side of her to everyone more often. Haha, anyways. Catch you later. Aab toh smile kar dena. Reply back soon."

As soon as she closed her laptop, she looked up to find Rey looking at him. At the back of her head, she prayed that he hadn't seen her sending it to Kriya. If so, it was trouble. She exhaled. "Hi."

He simply asked, "Got a minute?" She nodded, relieved that he hadn't seen anything and for all she knew, he had just gotten there.

"What's up?" She asked, zipping her laptop in its bag and getting up.

He paused for a second before asking again, "You have something for me?"

Vishakha looked back, confused at what he meant. And then it struck her. That is what Kriya meant when she had told her to hold on it to. She had told her, "Hold on to this. You'll know when the right moment is."

"Meet me in the parking lot with your stuff. We're leaving." She announced to him and left. His heart was beating faster. He wasn't able to count the seconds that ticked by before he could finally see what Kriya had left for him. It didn't take him long to grab his books and bag from his locker and head back out to meet Vishakha.

There goes SwaRon part. Next update will contain what Kriya left for Rey and also SwaRon's emotions. After that, the whole gang finally play their role 😳 Thank you everyone for the kind words so far. I really do pray that you will continue reading this FF. I know my decision probably hurt a lot of my other readers. I did not do it intentionally. Please forgive me. I do hope to go back to it like I've said before. 

Now give me fast fast comments and likes! Since I'm only updating this, I have high expectations from all of you... I don't want to be disappointed again... 

Love, Khushi 🤗

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
Guzarish. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Erm.. I'm just spamming so this turns into groupie and I can send links in pmz :P
Guzarish. thumbnail
Blah. Sorry to whoever wanted the first comment lol
Guzarish. thumbnail
37.. how many more to go..?
Himu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update

Thanks for pm 
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Himaniahir

Awesome update

Thanks for pm 

Thank you.
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Himaniahir

13 I think

Cool. I can get that done tomorrow then...