Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaani2209 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Firstly congrats for the new thread...may you have many more coming ahead...
coming to the update...
it was wonderfully penned update...
the part where swayam whispers to sharon caught me...i really loved that part...
then the vishaka making sharon feel better with her words, part, was nicely penned too... 
now the dhamakedaar part...sharon slap's shivamπŸ˜²πŸ˜† then i was like did khushi really make her say that😲😲😲 "this one for hurting swayam" πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ
but brilliantly handled n written part i must say...
do update soon...thanks for the pm...
PS: m a bit inactive, festival time you see...so dont mind if i skip any update of yours...i'll try my level best to be regular...
PPS: well done no color goof upπŸ‘πŸ˜† but i get confused with shivam n vishaka's colors

Edited by shaani2209 - 11 years ago
sreya19roy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

What is this khushi 😲 this update was way too smaller than what u usually give πŸ€”

pehle hi u have stopped giving regular updates aur ab chote updates...NOT FAIR aise chote updates nahi chalenge

Ohk now coming to the update...I really loved the way swayam tried to give sharon confidence by saying what he said n what I loved even more was what vishaka did n said 😊 whatever she said to sharon to boost up her confidence was really nice n unexpected 😊 n also that small gesture of hers when she had kept her hands around Sharon to comfort her, when swayam was jharoing that creep, was really very sweet 😊 I like vishaka even more now 😊 πŸ˜›

Bt hands down those slaps were the highlight of this whole update n whatever she said while slapping him was FREAKING AWESOMEEE πŸ˜ƒ n after that 3rd slap when she said, "This is for hurting Swayam" I was like, oh my gosh she slapped him for hurting swayam yappiieee

All in all this was an absolutely amazing update as always 😊 bt as I said earlier, this was an unexpectedly short update πŸ˜” bt anyways I'm really excited to read kriya's letter now n I'm definitely very eagerly waiting to read ur next update so make it fast n MAKE IT LONG πŸ˜ƒ

N advance mein Happy Diwali Khushi 😊
sreya19roy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Oh I forgot congratulate u...many many congrats for ur new thread khushi, may u have many many many more such awesomeee threads n I hope u keep rocking with ur updates unlike the show 😊

N yeah I really like the banner too 😊
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update and thanks for the pm :D congrats for the 3rd thread

Nikki <3
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...loved it
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shaani2209

Firstly congrats for the new thread...may you have many more coming ahead...Thank you so much! πŸ€— 

coming to the update...
it was wonderfully penned update... Shukriya πŸ˜› 
the part where swayam whispers to sharon caught me...i really loved that part...
then the vishaka making sharon feel better with her words, part, was nicely penned too... Thank you :)
now the dhamakedaar part...sharon slap's shivamπŸ˜²πŸ˜† then i was like did khushi really make her say that😲😲😲 "this one for hurting swayam" πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ Haha! I wanted her to say that 😳 
but brilliantly handled n written part i must say...
do update soon...thanks for the pm... Thanks!! I will soon. 
PS: m a bit inactive, festival time you see...so dont mind if i skip any update of yours...i'll try my level best to be regular... That's understandable. I'll always be looking forward to your views whenever you get the time to post πŸ€— 
PPS: well done no color goof upπŸ‘πŸ˜† YES!!! Finally 🀣 but i get confused with shivam n vishaka's colors Yea, I kinda saw that... When I had picked their colors, I hadn't thought they'd be seen together in one update.. oh well.. πŸ˜³ 

-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreya19roy

What is this khushi 😲 this update was way too smaller than what u usually give πŸ€”  Sachi? I thought it was longer... Usual one's for Guzarish are 3 pages while this was almost 5 πŸ˜•

pehle hi u have stopped giving regular updates aur ab chote updates...NOT FAIR aise chote updates nahi chalenge   Aww! I'm sorry 😳 I first had to stop due to shifting house and then lack of people reading... I hoep to make up for it through the updates 😳 

Ohk now coming to the update...I really loved the way swayam tried to give sharon confidence by saying what he said n what I loved even more was what vishaka did n said 😊 whatever she said to sharon to boost up her confidence was really nice n unexpected 😊 n also that small gesture of hers when she had kept her hands around Sharon to comfort her, when swayam was jharoing that creep, was really very sweet 😊 I like vishaka even more now 😊 πŸ˜› Ahaha! I'm glad to know that! I always wanted Vish to have this kind of role in the show... And thus.. here it goes :D 

Bt hands down those slaps were the highlight of this whole update n whatever she said while slapping him was FREAKING AWESOMEEE πŸ˜ƒ n after that 3rd slap when she said, "This is for hurting Swayam" I was like, oh my gosh she slapped him for hurting swayam yappiieee   Haha, yes. I knew you guys will like it. Again, I wanted Sharon to do something like this. It is after this that she starts realizing her love and so this is the beginning. 

All in all this was an absolutely amazing update as always 😊 bt as I said earlier, this was an unexpectedly short update πŸ˜” bt anyways I'm really excited to read kriya's letter now n I'm definitely very eagerly waiting to read ur next update so make it fast n MAKE IT LONG πŸ˜ƒ I'm sorry for the length once again 😳 Letter will be there and I'm hoping the chapter turns out as long as I have it imagined... Need to type it yet. 

N advance mein Happy Diwali Khushi 😊 Thank you and the same to you and your family πŸ€—

-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreya19roy

Oh I forgot congratulate u...many many congrats for ur new thread khushi, may u have many many many more such awesomeee threads n I hope u keep rocking with ur updates unlike the show 😊

N yeah I really like the banner too 😊

Aww thank you so much dear! I really hope I do as well for the readers sake πŸ˜ƒ 
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1D_D3-Crazy

nice update and thanks for the pm :D congrats for the 3rd thread

Nikki <3

Thanks Nikki for both wishes πŸ€—
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_arsha

awesome update...loved it