Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

others

spunk22 Senior Member
spunk22
spunk22

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
JUST MAILED THIS TO STAR PLUS

What we can see is IPKKND more or less heading in the direction where DMG was lead a year ago, a baseless end...showing any crap out of the blue will only affect the people who follow starplus. My point here is dont treat IPKKND as any other sas-bahu flick dat you show because its different. With the sheetal track you tried moving it that way but more or less failed ( Exactly what happend with NAVYA, because you turned it into a sas-bahu saga).
If you had tried to create something different than please stick to its soul, there cannot be any IPKKND ever again, nor can the characters be ever created again FORGET REPLACEMENTS.
No one would ever accept a replacement for ARNAV's character nor would KHUSHI's falling for someone else be accepted is my point, because the chemistry between the characters is what sells this show.
Whats the point continuing the show for 2 months in this chaos, with people bashing from all around the world, instead ask BARUN to stick for some more time and give the show the END it truely deserves.
As a follower, i would like to mention that i watch star plus just for IPKKND.

Ending note : colors has madhubala, zee has quabool hai, star plus is loosing the best show and the cast and the fans all in one go.

NOTE   : there was no intention to bash any other show or actor.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaddyWaddyAce11ice _girl

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top