Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

"When i was 18 i started following islam" Aashka (Page 3)

Arsha_Kriyansh IF-Dazzler
Arsha_Kriyansh
Arsha_Kriyansh

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanya.91

There is no harm in informing the members about the BB6 housemates.
BB6 forum is a fun forum to enjoy within limits and should not be turned into a Hitler' zone scrutinizing every thread and post.

If we can discuss Bollywood actors in length and their personal lives in almost 80% of threads at Bollywood Section of IF, not limiting ourselves only to the movie' discussions, than it is out of my understanding that whats the crime in making a thread or posting something about BB6 housemates' personal lives in decent limits.
We can't discuss who said what on the show 24 by 7.
So I think we should not keep digging bones out of every thread.

and this funny rule to strictly close your mouth tightly about the housemates' anything apart from the show is quite senseless in my honest opinion.

@TM ... thanks for sharing the information
good thread
Thumbs Up

Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MariaXtanya.91

MariaX Senior Member
MariaX
MariaX

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chitrashi

Originally posted by MariaX

Omg hello!!! Cool down a bit! I'm too a muslim And i don't find anything wrong with that the video is posted.

<font color="#0066FF">I've already said that I haven't seen the vid, nor do I intend to, the discussion between me and the TM was on some other issue and perfectly amicable, so please desist from creating an issue unnecessarily.</font>

Ok ok .. Cool down!! And smile :) !!
-Purva- IF-Dazzler
-Purva-
-Purva-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

BB6 forum is a fun forum to enjoy within limits and should not be turned into a Hitler' zone scrutinizing every thread and post.

If we can discuss Bollywood actors in length and their personal lives in almost 80% of threads at Bollywood Section of IF, not limiting ourselves only to the movie' discussions, than it is out of my understanding that whats the crime in making a thread or posting something about BB6 housemates' personal lives in decent limits.

and this funny rule to strictly close your mouth tightly about the housemates' anything apart from the show is quite senseless in my honest opinion.

good thread
Thumbs Up

Two points only Tanya - there is a rule in this forum regarding some things and the rule is meant to safeguard against certain issues. Our personal opinion notwithstanding that rule is what we should be following.

Secondly what is permissible in Bollywood forum is not necessarily true for rest of IF, which is why each show has an individual forum.

Anyway, I'm done with this thread. I wanted to point out something to the TM and he/she has understood my point and where I'm coming from. The rest is upto the Mods.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Originally posted by MithiBani

She dated a Muslim guy to know more about the religion?? Confused Bimbo. There are other ways too Aansu ki nadi. The poor guy must feel so used.
I am missing Mulla Akber in this thread! LOL

You don't mean that spammer who posts about his lusty life in every forum, do you?

No Mullah Akbar was the one trying to convert everyone on this forum. LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pentaminous.-naureen786-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Confused  and i wanna say something but nt gnna 
reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

they r showbiz ppl and especially in a show like BB6, viewers watching them daily became curious about the housemates, even more than the bollywood stars.

good thread
Thumbs Up

i concur tanya. brilliant.
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pentaminous.

She dated a Muslim guy to know more about the religion?? Confused Bimbo. There are other ways too Aansu ki nadi. The poor guy must feel so used.
I am missing Mulla Akber in this thread! LOL

You don't mean that spammer who posts about his lusty life in every forum, do you?

No Mullah Akbar was the one trying to convert everyone on this forum. LOL 

and i remember mullah akbar said himself that he converted himself to an athiest Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pentaminous.-naureen786-MithiBani

Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MithiBani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index