Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

"When i was 18 i started following islam" Aashka (Page 2)

Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Arsha_Kriyansh IF-Dazzler
Arsha_Kriyansh
Arsha_Kriyansh

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chitrashi

Originally posted by Arsha_Kriyansh

Haven't seen the vid but how is it remotely related to BB6? From the title of your topic, it seems to be about the personal beliefs of a contestant. Nothing to do with BB6 at all.

Yeah. But people kept on asking if she was a muslim or not,Soo just posted dis video! 
Hope u dont have any problem Smile

See whether I have a problem or not is not the issue, one simply has to tread carefully where religion is concerned is all. Who knows what might trigger some one off to object. Politics and Religion are topics one should simply stay away from commenting on - simple survival tactics.

I ll Wait for the mods   LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Purva-

-Purva- IF-Dazzler
-Purva-
-Purva-

Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Originally posted by MithiBani

She dated a Muslim guy to know more about the religion?? Confused Bimbo. There are other ways too Aansu ki nadi. The poor guy must feel so used.
I am missing Mulla Akber in this thread! LOL

You don't mean that spammer who posts about his lusty life in every forum, do you?

Pentaminous.

MariaX Senior Member
MariaX
MariaX

<font color="#0066FF">Haven't seen the vid but how is it remotely related to BB6? From the title of your topic, it seems to be about the personal beliefs of a contestant. Nothing to do with BB6 at all.</font>

Yeah. But people kept on asking if she was a muslim or not,Soo just posted dis video!
Hope u dont have any problemSmile

<font color="#0066FF">See whether I have a problem or not is not the issue, one simply has to tread carefully where religion is concerned is all. Who knows what might trigger some one off to object. Politics and Religion are topics one should simply stay away from commenting on - simple survival tactics.</font>

Omg hello!!! Cool down a bit! I'm too a muslim And i don't find anything wrong with that the video is posted.
tanya.91 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12MariaXArsha_Kriyanshreena544-CmPunk123-OmnipotencePentaminous.InquisitivesoulChameli_billiTony_StraK786

Arsha_Kriyansh IF-Dazzler
Arsha_Kriyansh
Arsha_Kriyansh

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MariaX

<font color="#0066FF">Haven't seen the vid but how is it remotely related to BB6? From the title of your topic, it seems to be about the personal beliefs of a contestant. Nothing to do with BB6 at all.</font>

<font color="#0066FF">See whether I have a problem or not is not the issue, one simply has to tread carefully where religion is concerned is all. Who knows what might trigger some one off to object. Politics and Religion are topics one should simply stay away from commenting on - simple survival tactics.</font>

Omg hello!!! Cool down a bit! I'm too a muslim And i don't find anything wrong with that the video is posted.

and i m a GUJARATI n even i dont find anythng wrong here! 

MariaX

-Purva- IF-Dazzler
-Purva-
-Purva-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

I've already said that I haven't seen the vid, nor do I intend to, the discussion between me and the TM was on some other issue and perfectly amicable, so please desist from creating an issue unnecessarily.
reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

agreed Maria. guys its just a video so chill.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MariaXArsha_Kriyanshtanya.91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index