"When i was 18 i started following islam" Aashka - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

I am missing Mulla Akber in this thread! πŸ˜†

You don't mean that spammer who posts about his lusty life in every forum, do you?
Originally posted by Chitrashi

<font color="#0066FF">See whether I have a problem or not is not the issue, one simply has to tread carefully where religion is concerned is all. Who knows what might trigger some one off to object. Politics and Religion are topics one should simply stay away from commenting on - simple survival tactics.</font>

Omg hello!!! Cool down a bit! I'm too a muslim And i don't find anything wrong with that the video is posted.
There is no harm in informing the members about the BB6 housemates.
BB6 forum is a fun forum to enjoy within limits and should not be turned into a Hitler' zone scrutinizing every thread and post.

If we can discuss Bollywood actors in length and their personal lives in almost 80% of threads at Bollywood Section of IF, not limiting ourselves only to the movie' discussions, than it is out of my understanding that whats the crime in making a thread or posting something about BB6 housemates' personal lives in decent limits.
We can't discuss who said what on the show 24 by 7.
So I think we should not keep digging bones out of every thread.
they r showbiz ppl and especially in a show like BB6, viewers watching them daily became curious about the housemates, even more than the bollywood stars.

and this funny rule to strictly close your mouth tightly about the housemates' anything apart from the show is quite senseless in my honest opinion.

@TM ... thanks for sharing the information
good thread
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by MariaX

Omg hello!!! Cool down a bit! I'm too a muslim And i don't find anything wrong with that the video is posted.

and i m a GUJARATI n even i dont find anythng wrong here! 

I've already said that I haven't seen the vid, nor do I intend to, the discussion between me and the TM was on some other issue and perfectly amicable, so please desist from creating an issue unnecessarily.

agreed Maria. guys its just a video so chill.
Originally posted by tanya.91

BB6 forum is a fun forum to enjoy within limits and should not be turned into a Hitler' zone scrutinizing every thread and post.

If we can discuss Bollywood actors in length and their personal lives in almost 80% of threads at Bollywood Section of IF, not limiting ourselves only to the movie' discussions, than it is out of my understanding that whats the crime in making a thread or posting something about BB6 housemates' personal lives in decent limits.

and this funny rule to strictly close your mouth tightly about the housemates' anything apart from the show is quite senseless in my honest opinion.

good thread
πŸ‘πŸΌ

☺️

<font color="#0066FF">I've already said that I haven't seen the vid, nor do I intend to, the discussion between me and the TM was on some other issue and perfectly amicable, so please desist from creating an issue unnecessarily.</font>

Ok ok .. Cool down!! And smile :) !!
Originally posted by tanya.91

good thread
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Two points only Tanya - there is a rule in this forum regarding some things and the rule is meant to safeguard against certain issues. Our personal opinion notwithstanding that rule is what we should be following.

Secondly what is permissible in Bollywood forum is not necessarily true for rest of IF, which is why each show has an individual forum.

Anyway, I'm done with this thread. I wanted to point out something to the TM and he/she has understood my point and where I'm coming from. The rest is upto the Mods.

You don't mean that spammer who posts about his lusty life in every forum, do you?

No Mullah Akbar was the one trying to convert everyone on this forum. πŸ˜†