Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

abt barun

BublyKhushi Senior Member
BublyKhushi
BublyKhushi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
I just right this letter to star plus with so much anger really Angry

dear star plus,

You r really doing wrong with ur viewers. I mean r u rally foolish that u can't see that how people r mad for Barun, and please stop ur non-sense talk. whenever we r calling on ur customer care. they r saying that barun get other opportunity so he want to leave serial. I mean common yaar khuch to socho, the guy who didn't leave the show when he was shooting for his film how can we believed that he will now leave the show and we all know that right now he don't have any film and serial in his hand. so firstly stop ur nonsense talk abt BARUN.
              Secondly,if i am not wrong these year first time in star parivaar awards u guys put a category of "Favorite International Jodi" and u know what is the result is " It's Our Beloved ARSHI ". U should realized that how barun's replacement will effect ur status.YES, i mean it because i saw it. you people just seat there in your cabin and reading our mails(may be), but here outside my friends are really planing to do protest against star plus and production house and it's real. they r planning to go to the set of IPK which is at Kandiwali (we know the add. also).today,i was going in train and really two ladies around 35-40 years are taking about barun and they are really shattered by the news that barun is leaving. I mean this is discoursing guys stop to play with our emotions . Yes we people are really emotionally touch with ASR character and the way BARUN potrate that character no one means no one will play it. He gave his 100% to ASR character and that shown in his act and also in his popularity.
               You guys should have been thankful to him that he really not telling the real truth in the media or in his any interview. We really know wht is the real reason behind his leaving.So we expect from star plus that you guys real take very strong decision about Barun's leaving. We want him on the show badly. If there is  
                                   NO BARUN = NO ASR = NO ARSHI = NO RABBA VE = NO IPKKND =NO STAR PLUS
               And mind you don't replace the ASR character with any other random guy. We can't bear any other person standing in front of our eyes as ASR. SO,it's a request or u say warning "PLZ,STOP BARUN FROM LEAVING SHOW".
                And we all people will bother you by sending massage, calling on ur helping number or faxing you until and unless we all are don't get the news that " BARUN IS NOT LEAVING THE SHOW" that is it we want from ur side. So keep on trying ur best. Here we are trying our best.
                 Hope you will not disappoint ur fan's.

From Barun's die-hard fan.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

praharsharia19crackerszonelaksh65

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top