Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

anaad

anaad

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s123vi

Originally posted by anaad

i didn't watched the episode...but maybe its her sister?

sister??

noway! i m damn sure abt it!

haven't seen the episode, was just guessingLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who's that grl? (Page 2)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pk14

Groupbie

pk14

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pk14

@ anaad ...No she was like some random girl from crowd i guess and it was precap so they didn't show her face ...it looked like some atif's fan came upto stage and hugged him and then kissed him Embarrassed

</div>
<div>ow Shocked.ok...it looks like he going to have a quit embarasing moment next weekLOL
yea but u know he came to our colg for performing and there a girl jst threw her dupata on his face ,and our principla he was more embarrassed than girl Big smile he is used to the huggings i guess Big smile

Edited by pk14 - 11 November 2012 at 12:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004s123vianaad

anaad

anaad

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

@ anaad ...No she was like some random girl from crowd i guess and it was precap so they didn't show her face ...it looked like some atif's fan came upto stage and hugged him and then kissed him Embarrassed

</div>
<div>ow Shocked.ok...it looks like he going to have a quit embarasing moment next weekLOL
yea but u know he came to our colg for performing and there a girl jst threw her dupata on his face ,and our principla he was more embarrassed than girl Big smile he is used to the huggings i guess Big smile

LOL...so you met him in real?

pk14

Groupbie

pk14

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

</div>

</div>
<div>LOL...so you met him in real?
its not like i met him .jst attended 2 concerts of atif ...not really met him Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anaad

pakeezah

IF-Rockerz

pakeezah

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Did not get to see this episode or precapDisapprove

anaad

anaad

anaad

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

</div>

</div>
its not like i met him .jst attended 2 concerts of atif ...not really met him Confused

Dissapointed ...huh...maybe more luck next timeSmile

Edited by anaad - 11 November 2012 at 12:41pm

pk14

pk14

Groupbie

pk14

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

</div>

</div>

</div>
<div>Dissapointed ...huh...maybe more luck next timeSmile
yea next time may b lol Embarrassed

anaad

anaad

anaad

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

</div>

</div>

</div>
<div>Dissapointed ...huh...maybe more luck next timeSmile
yea next time may b lol Embarrassed

Big smileThumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.